• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn’t see any discussion thread for this so I figured I would make it. Feel free talk about about anything related to Epic Literature and similar subjects (mythology, fairy tales, etc.) here.

Might as well start with the obvious question:

What was everyone’s opinions on this Death Battle?

So profiles that come from mythology are allowed? I want to make a profile of Nyi Roro Kidul if it is allowed.

So profiles that come from mythology are allowed? I want to make a profile of Nyi Roro Kidul if it is allowed.
From what I understand, it’s a case by case basis. Sun Wukong was only allowed because he had obvious canon to pull from (Journey to the West) and most religious elements of him needed to not be included in the profile.

By the way when I read gilgamesh's profile I saw that he was able to travel long distances for 3 days while for normal people it can take 1 month and 2 weeks.

if you want to find the speed just
(5.5 Meters / Second) x 1 month 2 weeks

then get the distance traveled by Gilgamesh and his friend. after that just divide the distance traveled by 3 days
21116.3911 kilometers / 3 days = 81.4675583 m / s or subsonic

Also should there be a calc of Achilles tanking a flood that uprooted a tree? Also why is he 9-B for killing a lion when they only have 9-C dura?

By the way when I read gilgamesh's profile I saw that he was able to travel long distances for 3 days while for normal people it can take 1 month and 2 weeks.

if you want to find the speed just
(5.5 Meters / Second) x 1 month 2 weeks

then get the distance traveled by Gilgamesh and his friend. after that just divide the distance traveled by 3 days
21116.3911 kilometers / 3 days = 81.4675583 m / s or subsonic
does this only apply to his movement speed? or does his reactions scale, I mean he still got to react to himself walking. Also since its just him walking he should get a "likely higher" via running

Back