• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myotismon vs Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they both have mind hax but Mewtwo doesnt have shapeshifting to avoid transmutation or resistance to attacks on the soul so i would say myotismon mid.

Mewtwo:

Speed: Massivly hyper sonic

Stamina: Extremely High (It was able to fight against Mew and other formidable Pokemon for a while, capable of using large-scale, devastating techniques without noticeable exhaustion)

Myotismon

Speed: Likely massivly hyepr snoic

Samina: "Superhuman to an unknown degree; being in sunlight lowers it considerably"

both:

AP country level

Durability: country level

End results? mewtwo has slight advantages. plus Myotismon has some weaknesses to light. mewtwo can read minds, and is insanly smart. he could figure that out. and use light beind attacks whic he has qutie a few of. to win this.

well i know cal is not gonna make this an ap or speed stomp but myotismon also has mind hax as well as attacks on the soul, his only weakness is light(holy) attacks and he also has absorbtion to energy attacks, which is why only angewomon's holy attack affected him but the other attacks couldnt.

I think Myotismon has this. He casually fought off 5 or 6 Country level Digimon at once and completely negated all of their attacks at once. If I'm not mistaken, this was during the daytime too, and its stated that he's half as strong in daylight "However, it cannot demonstrate its powers outside of the night, and its power is cut in half during the daytime"

https://youtu.be/8mR9wT8fIfQ?t=354

He also has potent mind powers, as evidenced by his toying with AtlurKabuterimon, who did this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xknTFf7s4IY&feature=youtu.be&t=63

Not to mention he also has some decent mind hax on his side.

"Emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, either amplifying their doubts and driving them mad or putting them to sleep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back