• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My resignation

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
So uh yeah. I think just copy-and-pasting what I posted somewhere else will just, y'know remove a whole bit of the heart and all. So, Imma just direct you to the original post and be done with that: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4309775

Tl;dr, I'm leaving for a long ass time. I'm probably gonna pop in here just to edit my sandbox, because damn me if I actually lose that streak for 4th or so.

But I won't be here for a long time. Probably. So yeah.

Goodbye, all of you.

I greatly appreciate all of the help that you've done for this site. More importantly, I appreciate the kindness you have shown me as a friend. I've always admired how much you genuinely care for others on the wikis. I'll miss you but I completely understand and respect your decision. I get if you don't want to talk to others or whatever, but I hope we can at least still talk about things unrelated to wiki in Discord DMs once in a blue moon. Regardless, take care and best of wishes :)

This is incredibly unfortunate. I only knew you for a short time (technically I meet you back in 2018, but only really got to know you now) and you always struck me as a very cool dude. You also helped keep this wiki together while I was gone. I'm really gonna miss your antics and your overall coolness.

Until next time, Skeletal Whale.

Back