• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Upgrade to the High Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I want input regarding if what is described in the first post qualifies for Low 2-C in the first place.

Well, speaking in a manner of personal opinion (Said opinion is based on how we treat 2-C in the first place): If you can get to 2-C from a Low 2-C that's literally on the edge of Low 2-C (At least Low 2-Cs can get 2-C if they double in power based on what I've read), then the inverse should also be true. Can't imagine any reason why it wouldn't be.

Yes, you are probably correct, but I prefer to get confirmations.

Yes, it should be fine to apply now.
Actually come to think of it, would just an outright Low 2-C be better with no at least? At least is for Low 2-Cs that are at the halfway point, and the Elements are definitely more than twice as strong, but also not strong enough to outright stomp with no ability to resist based on the document. My mindset was actually that they'd be below the halfway point, albeit close. At least a few times weaker than the 2-Cs, but still relative.

I figured being relative to a 2-C made them immensely far into Low 2-C, hence why I suggested an at least rating. I didn't realize how at least was treated in tier 2 until after making the thread.

Last edited:
I am not sure which solution that is preferable. My apologies.

Okay, so "Low 2-C" instead of "At least Low 2-C" then? That seems fine to me.

In the case of tier 2, "At least Low 2-C" means you're halfway to 2-C. Meaning just about any character would be stronger than the Elements of Harmony or the Pony of Shadows if they doubled their power, even if double power still isn't enough to beat them depending on which character it is.

Well, not necessarily halfway. It can just be an uncertain situation as well.

I’m pretty sure at least low 2-C can also mean being very high into low 2-C just below baseline 2-C

Well, not necessarily halfway. It can just be an uncertain situation as well.
Well, when you put it like that I guess that makes sense. When I read "at least" characters can jump the next tier if they double their power, I concluded that all "at least" characters were half 2-C.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread then?

I’m pretty sure at least low 2-C can also mean being very high into low 2-C just below baseline 2-C
If it's allowed then I don't care if it's re-added. But someone else would have to do it. Having to re-add the wording after removing it just kills the mood to add it back.

Unfortunately the glitch did happen again for some pages (grrr) but I was still able to re-add At least to the necessary pages, so I guess this can be closed now if I’m not mistaken.

In response to yesterday's question: The thread is good to close now. I wanted to keep it open since others had questions of their own in regards to tier 4 and didn't want to close the thread early. But that has since been resolved.

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back