• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Upgrade to the High Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me preface by saying I am plainly aware of what I said on this thread. Things have rapidly changed however. Speaking personally, the thread wasn't supposed to come out yet. I had everything I needed, I just didn't feel like compiling it all into a comprehensible format such as a document. I simply didn't have the energy for it. Sure, I made a few revisions just last month, but those were smaller scale in comparison to this. They're more simple and easy to deal with. When I saw the thread it was frankly shocking and out of the blue since I was completely unprepared for it, but at the same time the shock kinda helped me realize I was basically procrastinating instead of trying to get it done. It also helps that I felt pressured into actually working now that people knew I was actually making a document. I had already been holding off for a few months after I said I'd work on it, so after the last thread, I think it's best to just post the document now that it's been completed, otherwise I'll just keep putting it off.

With that out of the way, here's the document. Every scan and scaling explanation is listed there.

I read through the document and it seems to make sense, but can somebody remind me why the Elements of Harmony are 2-C again please? Do they really have the power to destroy or create two entire timelines/space-time continuums, or just two physical universes, simultaneously?

Yes, but do we know that she would have destroyed both of their entire timelines/space-time continuums, or would she just have blown up the two universes? The former is required to qualify for 2-C.

Multiple rifts showcase it being day in some parts of Equestria and multiple others show it being nighttime despite the rifts taking place in the same timezone based on location. The fact that different rifts are leading to different times of day in the same time zones suggests time is also being affected, since it's impossible for it to be day and night within the same area.

I would like to hear more input from more staff members + MLP experts before applying. But my thoughts on the matter a similar to Antvasima's. I can sort of see it being 2-C via dimensional collapse with the portals thing. But it appears to be over time thing; though I will say timeframes aren't too relevant for Low 2-C feats since we cannot divide infinity.

Thank you for the evaluation.

Should I ask some more staff members to reply here then?

I would like to hear more input from more staff members + MLP experts before applying. But my thoughts on the matter a similar to Antvasima's. I can sort of see it being 2-C via dimensional collapse with the portals thing. But it appears to be over time thing; though I will say timeframes aren't too relevant for Low 2-C feats since we cannot divide infinity.
Well, based on what happened in Reflections, which conveniently was also caused by an interdimensional tear, this would likely be the case, with the difference being that this one results in destruction instead of merging.

Well, in Reflections, when the interdimensional rift caused by overusing the mirror prototypes grew big enough, it nearly caused an inter-universal merge. My way of thinking is that since that whole mess was caused by an interdimensional tear, and Midnight's near destruction of two Universes was also caused by Midnight making interdimensional tears, the destruction should happen in a similar manner.

Okay. However, it seems rather unreliable to speculate about similarities between separate events in the comic book and the Equestria GIrls cartoon.

Should I ask for input from some staff members that do not know MLP:FIM well?

I think the ones you tagged earlier might be fine. But I not, I'll just say that before tagging anyone, I'd wait till they're actually logged on so they get the notification asap.

I cannot only notify staff members that are online at a specific exact moment. It would be very inefficient.

Hmm. It doesn't seem like we will get much more input here.

As far as I am concerned, this revision is probably fine, but I am not so good at evaluating revision threads on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back