• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Upgrade to the High Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have 2 staff agreeing and one neutral and nobody has brought any significant arguments against it so maybe one or two more staff members input should be fine.

Well, if almost nobody is interested in providing proper evaluations here, it will unfortunately be hard to get this accepted.

Bump
Omg where are the staff? Do they have any interest in this thread? I REALLLY want this accepted.

If nobody comments by tomorrow morning, I'll just directly message someone by this point. This isn't even the first time a situation like this has happened with my threads.

I agree.
Although I recall a different justification for 2-C universes destruction by Sci-Twi and that’s the first time I am hearing about 2-C needing destroying time as well.

The thought just crossed my mind, but assuming this goes through how would this affect All Alicorn Twilight and above? To my recollection, people with an "at least" rating can be 2-C if their power doubles.

Can you summarize the proposed changes?
Assuming the scaling goes through, everyone who is High 3-A would be At Least Low 2-C via being comparable to baseline 2-Cs through a variety of scaling scans. For instance: The Pony of Shadows finding the power of Daybreaker difficult to control, Nightmare Moon being powerful enough to challenge the Pony of Shadows and being able to hold back the Beam of Harmony, a weakened Eris defeating the Pony of Shadows alongside Daybreaker, Star Swirl beam clashing with the Pony of Shadows on multiple occasions, all of which showcase a level of relativity that High 3-A is simply not capable of.

All Alicorn Twilight and above might become 2-C due to how at least rankings works in tier 2. Oh, yeah, and the Elements of Harmony would lose their "fragile when not being used" edit. All this said however, I don't think a short summary does the arguments justice (Mostly because those aren't my forte).

Last edited:
Magic, not Everfree.

And no, not anymore. Things are different now and the majority of the comics are fair game.

We had a discussion thread talking about their canonicity and it got approved. Now the comics are secondary canon (Except Season 10 which is explicitly primary canon) and can be used as long as they don't break continuity.

So another "Half 2-C" stuff? I thought we got rid of such rating and make such characters only unquantifiably below 2-C, or better, unquantifiably above baseline Low 2-C.

So another "Half 2-C" stuff? I thought we got rid of such rating and make such characters only unquantifiably below 2-C, or better, unquantifiably above baseline Low 2-C.
Well, super sonic is considered “half 2-C” for scaling to merging 2 universes

We had a discussion thread talking about their canonicity and it got approved. Now the comics are secondary canon (Except Season 10 which is explicitly primary canon) and can be used as long as they don't break continuity.
I see. I'll have to re-look at the scaling chains we have now.

Sorry, but I still need clarification. I'd like to avoid keeping this thread dragged out longer than it needs to be.

I suppose that it seems to probably be fine then, yes.

However, I would like to confirm with members who understand our tiering system well first.

@QuasiYuri @Elizhaa

What do you think about this?

Would that be because you likely don't know the series well enough to comment on power scaling between it's individual characters? Because if that's the problem, then that's not what Antvasima was asking. Just wanted to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back