• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that puts them at 4-A. No High 3-A or 3-A stuff though. I hate those tiers. They feel like "fake" versions of true universe level.

Return of Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, Neigh Anything, MLP Annual EQG Prequel, Bookworm, Reflections, EQG Holiday Special Anon-a-Miss, FIENDship is Magic, Siege of the Crystal Empire, Spike and filly Twilight, Ponies of Dark Water, From the Shadows, Legends of Magic, Chaos Pinkie Pie, MLP Movie Prequels, MLP Legends of Magic Annual, Convocation of the Creatures, the upcoming Tempest's Tale, and anything that makes MLP a higher tier.

Summoning of fictional characters is a really interesting power, specially on a pop-culture reference filled franchise like MLP, no wonder they did it twice (Bookworm and Shadow Lock).

People complain how Sege of the Crystal Empire redeemed Sombra. I think the redemption was handled well enough. My biggest problem is how they made Radiant Hope evil...but suddenly good again halfway through.

Oh well. At least Sombra and Hope are a confirmed couple at the end. That was cute.

Ironic ( and probably intentional) that Good Sombra ended up evil while Evil Sombra ended up Good

They really are a reflection

Without Sombra, whose going to host the annual Sombra-fest BBQ party? Truly the biggest tragedy in that arc...

I hope they visit the reflection universe again. It be a fun "where are they now" scenario.

Radiant Hope is kinda odd I don't think she was a villain more misguided though she did questionable things, at least when the truth of the umbrum were revealed she didn't deny it.

Being misguided is one thing.

Recruiting Queen ******* Chrysalis and a bunch of other villains to act as terrorist so you can conquer a peaceful kingdom and imprison that Kingdom's heroes is another. I understand that she didn't realize how evil Chrysalis must've been, but it's still Chrysalis.

I still find it weird that the Umbra were able to put up that facade for over 1,000 years in order to manipulate Radiant. Side note, Radiant could've probably found better villains than Iron Will and Flim Flam. Granted, Garble is the only other non-redeemed villain I can think of.

I hope they bring in Good Sombra into the show at one point. That would be fun.

Darkanine said:
Being misguided is one thing.

Recruiting Queen ******* Chrysalis and a bunch of other villains to act as terrorist so you can conquer a peaceful kingdom and imprison that Kingdom's heroes is another. I understand that she didn't realize how evil Chrysalis must've been, but it's still Chrysalis.

I still find it weird that the Umbra were able to put up that facade for over 1,000 years in order to manipulate Radiant. Side note, Radiant could've probably found better villains than Iron Will and Flim Flam. Granted, Garble is the only other non-redeemed villain I can think of.

I hope they bring in Good Sombra into the show at one point. That would be fun.
Maybe she was blinded by love that badly?

I should also mention Iron Will being a villain at all makes no sense ( especially if you consider his FF issue with Fluttershy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back