• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Sandbar the best. He was the only one who wasn't a moron. Gallus reminded me of the main character of Camp Camp. Not sure how I feel about that.

Can we just consider how boned any villain that tries to invade Equestria is at this point?

I mean, they have:

-Four Alicorn Princesses (Flurry Heart doesn't really count because she's an infant)

-The Elements of Harmony

-Starswirl and the Pillars of Old Equestria

-Starlight

-The Crystal Heart

-Discord

-The Changelings and Dragons are pretty much on speedial

Meanwhile, unless they introduce a new villain, the villains currently consist of:

-Queen Chrysalis, on the run with no Changelings following her

-Tirek, shrivled and imprisoned in Tartarus

What even was the Rainbow Power? Seriously, have we ever gotten explanation on where it came from?

There's still Garble...I think.

I think Queen Chrysalis stopped being a threat awhile ago anyway. I mean, I know it's not canon but they found a potion that lets Spike grow to adult size, retain his intelligence and personality. In that form, he just defeated the entire Changeling army and Chrysalis without even trying.

If only they showed things for Spike liked that in the show

Also I wonder if we'll ever get to see Tempest/Fizzlepop again

The Changelings in general kinda stopped being a threat when they couldn't act like other ponies for the life of them.

Really saps away a lot of the threat when you can tell who's a Changeling from a mile away.

@Phoenix I feel you. The comics tried hard to make Spike relevant for awhile with Nightmare Rarity and his roles in the Friends Foever series, but even they just made him a sidekick after awhile. I mean, he was reduced to the role of a parrot in the pirate arc..

And Tempest is returning in the comics for what it's worth.

They even have a few episodes about trying to teach Spike he's worth more then he gives himself credit for.

Which is why I really wish this would stop already

>Episode where the focus is spent on how Spike is just as heroic as his friends.

>Princess Spike happens a season later.

Yeah. Gauntlet of Fire is by far my favorite episode.

Unpopular opinion but I actually like Owl's Well That Ends Well and Dragon Quest.

Perfect Pear was great. Messes with some chronology but otherwise great episode.

Crusaders of the Lost Mark is really good but it's not my favorite CMC episode. I always preferred The Show Stoppers and Flight to the Finish, I guess.

Is it bad that the thing that stuck out to be the most about that episode was William Shatner voicing a baby pony?

Yeah them having adult voices was off

Tho I guess they couldn't afford a child VA for both of them so soon

I reaaally need to finish watching season 7 I watched the first couple episodes, then got spoiled that the Pony of Shadows... was a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back