• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

my little pony cosmology possible upgrade

So, in my little pony, it was shown that the infinite hallway is just a metaphor for choice, each door in it represents another choice you might make and another future it would create.
that would mean, every logical possibility would exist why? you would ask, why wouldn't it be many worlds interpretation.

let me explain the difference

many worlds interpretation: so, let's say if someone dies, there is 50% 50% that he dies or he doesn't so, that's going to create two worlds, one where he dies and, the other where he doesn't. the worlds are a perfect replica of each other.

but logical possibilities are different, why? let me explain.

(Possible worlds will exist if, a logical proposition is true in some other world. modal realism suggests that every possible world will exist)

logical possibilities/possible world: it's when you make a proposition this, proposition would be true in some possible world. if i say a elephant can fly, if it doesn't break the laws of thought then, it's possible and logical to happen, so in another possible world it will happen.

Modal realism: modal realism, suggests that every possible world exist

possible worlds: how do they work, let me explain.

1-they are just as real as our world

2-they differ in content, not in kind.

3-they are irreducible entities in their own right.

4-we mean only that it is our world.

5-every world is spatiotemporally isolated from every other world.

6-Possible worlds are causally isolated from each other.

now, how to connect that to my little pony so, every possible world exists why? because in my little pony each door in the infinite hallway represents another choice you might take and another future it would create that wouldn't be many worlds interpretation as many world interpretation suggest that only two worlds would be created and they will all be connected and the same no changes in laws no nothing but logical possible world can differ in many things like i explained so yeah i think that qualify for high outer+ what do y'all think

main-qimg-1ccd03577a3725d71817ab0eaf639a0a.png

This is just 2-A; 1-A and above stuff (except for Tier 0) is strictly for stuff relating to Qualitative Superiority, ie, Reality-Fiction Differences.

The scan you just provided seems to just be your standard "every choice is another universe" multiverse shenanigans; You'd need to prove qualitative superiority, meta-qualitative superiority, meta-meta (so on and so forth) for this to even remotely be considered High 1-A+.

The scan you just provided seems to just be your standard "every choice is another universe" multiverse shenanigans; You'd need to prove qualitative superiority, meta-qualitative superiority, meta-meta (so on and so forth) for this to even remotely be considered High 1-A+.
you're not seeing one thing it's saying being on which their powers influence the space of all logical possible worlds and second
logical possible worlds contain everything as they contain every logical thing to happen and even every law as they can differ in quality that why they can be high outer you're not even using your eye lol

you're not seeing one thing it's saying being on which their powers influence the space of all logical possible worlds and second
logical possible worlds contain everything as they contain every logical thing to happen and even every law as they can differ in quality that why they can be high outer you're not even using your eye lol
Nothing of what you are saying is showed on the scan itself

The image just talks about each door creating a future for each choice you could do, nothing proves that these choices extends to stuff like Qualitative Superiority and it´s a No Limits Fallacy to assume so

Nothing of what you are saying is showed on the scan itself

The image just talks about each door creating a future for each choice you could do, nothing proves that these choices extends to stuff like Qualitative Superiority and it´s a No Limits Fallacy to assume so
hmm your red herring me I didn't argue that I argued that because every action that you might even make will have a door then every literally logical possible world will exist because every possible action will exist in a door even more the infinite hallway is just a metaphor for choice
image.png

logical possible worlds contain everything as they contain every logical thing to happen and even every law as they can differ in quality that why they can be high outer
You have yet to prove the Qualitative Superiority aspect, let alone the Meta-Qualitative Superiority, let alone the Meta-Meta(ad infinitum) Qualitative Superiority Aspect that is required for it to even be considered High 1-A+ in the first place. Show me a scan that the possible worlds proves that, and then you'd have a proper argument.

you're not even using your eye lol
I ask that you carefully read the pages to understand the standards, since you clearly haven't.

hmm your red herring me I didn't argue that I argued that because every action that you might even make will have a door then every literally logical possible world will exist because every possible action will exist in a door even more the infinite hallway is just a metaphor for choice
image.png
And? It still doesn't prove that the choices extends to stuff like Qualitative Superiority

And? It still doesn't prove that the choices extends to stuff like Qualitative Superiority
hmmm doesn't prove but respectfully are you genuinely stupid? like i'm sorry but are you really because logical possibilities would include literally everything so it would include even that if you read your wiki wow

Them extending to "QS" isn't necessary (since it just does by default if its the actual concept) but there's no basis for MR anyways lol. You kinda have to have explicit evidence that refers to a characters ability to create extending to logical possibilites (i.e. someones creative ability having no limits aside from laws of logic) or directly stating something like "all logically possible worlds".

Them extending to "QS" isn't necessary but there's no basis for MR anyways lol. You kinda have to have explicit evidence that refers to a characters ability to create extending to logical possibilites (i.e. someones creative ability having no limits aside from laws of logic) or directly stating something like "all logically possible worlds".
hmm so like you want me to prove the existence of logic or what? because i can prove that the laws of thought exist and that all of these worlds are just a copy of the real one??? I'm genuinely asking

Them extending to "QS" isn't necessary (since it just does by default if its the actual concept) but there's no basis for MR anyways lol. You kinda have to have explicit evidence that refers to a characters ability to create extending to logical possibilites (i.e. someones creative ability having no limits aside from laws of logic) or directly stating something like "all logically possible worlds".
hmm you know that MR exist if all possible world exist which i proved lol and possible worlds would contain all of that lol so your point is kinda bad respectfully

hmm you know that MR exist if all possible world exist which i proved lol and possible worlds would contain all of that lol so your point is kinda bad respectfully
Ok but what sort of possibilities? "all possible worlds" is a vague term that doesn't mean much as there are a multitude of possibilities like metaphysical or nomological possibilities. The concept of logical possibilities being used in relation to the cosmology is a must.

Choices creating branching worlds is just some generic possibility in relation to quantum mechanics.

Ok but what sort of possibilities? "all possible worlds" is a vague term that doesn't mean much as there are a multitude of possibilities like metaphysical or nomological possibilities. The concept of logical possibilities being used in relation to the cosmology is a must.

Choices creating branching worlds is just some generic possibility in relation to quantum mechanics.
hmm did you read my thread lol worlds getting created from choices are just two worlds buttttt like i said all possibilities will exist so that would include every set of them so yeah all the types will exist there

hmmm doesn't prove but respectfully are you genuinely stupid? like i'm sorry but are you really because logical possibilities would include literally everything so it would include even that if you read your wiki wow
Hello there! Just wanted to warn you off for this comment here. Disagreeing and questioning others is a-ok, but please be a bit more mature and don't essentially call other's stupid.

You've been warned.

hmm did you read my thread lol worlds getting created from choices are just two worlds buttttt like i said all possibilities will exist so that would include every set of them so yeah all the types will exist there
Put it this way: Your argument is basically like arguing a character is Tier 0 just because the author claimed that "no one can beat him", which would "logically" include any verses with Tier 0 characters. Of course, this is illogical, since there is zero proof that said character is anywhere close to Tier 0.

Much like your argument here, where you are taking the "all possible worlds" statement, and exaggerating it so that it includes QS, despite there being no proof of that. Prove that, and you have an argument; if you don't prove that, you don't have an argument, and certainly haven't disproven anything.

Disagree. Infinite doors containing infinite worlds depending of choices is just 2-A.

All logically possible worlds contain way more than just what choices the characters could've made.
I'm just arguing that because every possibility will exist then it would include logical possibilities in the set

Put it this way: Your argument is basically like arguing a character is Tier 0 just because the author claimed that "no one can beat him", which would "logically" include any verses with Tier 0 characters. Of course, this is illogical, since there is zero proof that said character is anywhere close to Tier 0.

Much like your argument here, where you are taking the "all possible worlds" statement, and exaggerating it so that it includes QS, despite there being no proof of that. Prove that, and you have an argument; if you don't prove that, you don't have an argument, and certainly haven't disproven anything.
ok so

logical possible worlds are worlds that are logically possible within the laws of logic because we know that these doors are copies from the real world as they are other choices that might happen and other future then they would be a copy as we knew even character have personalities and all of that in these worlds so how can i prove the existence of logic discord defies the laws of logic and his realms defies it that would mean the normal world would contain logic
image.png

I'm just arguing that because every possibility will exist then it would include logical possibilities in the set
You've given no actual proof of that.
because in my little pony each door in the infinite hallway represents another choice you might take and another future it would create
This is literally MWI
that wouldn't be many worlds interpretation as many world interpretation suggest that only two worlds would be created and they will all be connected
Source? Because pretty sure in MWI each world is independent of each other.
and the same no changes in laws no nothing but logical possible world can differ in many things like i explained so yeah i think that qualify for high outer+ what do y'all think

This scan does not prove that all logically possible worlds exist. It only says that each door contains one possible future, i.e., MWI.

"Every possibility exists" would just be defaulted to the generic kind of possibilities (since there are different types of possibilities, such as metaphysical, nomological, temporal, etc). Without evidence that it's specifically referring to logical possibility it would be just assumed to be "all generic possibilities exist" and thus be only 2-A in this case.

Back