• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [One for All AP Edition]

Izuku's percentages are proportional, he's increase his stats a certain amount of OFA. So his dura cannot be massively higher than his AP, unless it's true for all of his percentages.
I'm just saying how it works. You need a reason for AP to scale to durability beyond "His AP and durability are comparable in other keys."

I'm just saying how it works. You need a reason for AP to scale to durability beyond "His AP and durability are comparable in other keys."
But it’s the same power? That’s not about keys or anything, it’s how his power works, it increases his stats proportionately, as shown with how he can harm those that can harm him. He can even harm himself, as seen when Gentle bounced back an air blast.

What is your reasoning for 45% to be different now? When all other percentages haven’t been? Wouldn’t that be a ridiculous inconsistency?

All damage is saying is you need proof for his ap to scale. You can’t just say his durability is X so his ap must be X

45% Izuku can stop Nagant's bullet with a kick, which posses enough power to injure him and even shatter one of the Mid-Gauntlets.

No. AP does not automatically scale from durability.
"High 7-A: Large Mountain level
Characters who can destroy a large mountain, or those who can easily harm characters with large mountain level durability."

Sorry, am I missing something?

Earthyboy, how are you going frame by frame? What software are you using, I'd like to try it out for myself.

"High 7-A: Large Mountain level
Characters who can destroy a large mountain, or those who can easily harm characters with large mountain level durability."

Sorry, am I missing something?
Yes, you misinterpreted my post.

All damage is saying is you need proof for his ap to scale. You can’t just say his durability is X so his ap must be X
Izuku can't increase his dura without increasing his AP by the same amount.

It's literally not possible for his dura to be higher than his AP, since 5% Izuku can harm people who can injure him. The same has to be true for 45%, just going up in percentages wouldn't change how his Quirk works on a fundamental level.

Think of it like this, Kaio Ken times 10 Goku takes hits from someone who is 1000. He isn't given the chance to hurt them, but he takes multiple hits so his dura scales. Goku's Kaio Ken increases his stats proportionally. So we know Base Goku's dura is 100, since he's 10x weaker than his KK.

Base Goku's AP is shown to be capable of harming those who are equal to him in durability, which means his AP is 100. That means KKX10 Goku's AP is 1000 as well.

Earthyboy, how are you going frame by frame? What software are you using, I'd like to try it out for myself.
Youtube actually. If you pause the video and hit press either of these buttons (< >), you can advance to the next frame.

It's literally not possible for his dura to be higher than his AP, since 5% Izuku can harm people who can injure him. The same has to be true for 45%, just going up in percentages wouldn't change how his Quirk works on a fundamental level.

Think of it like this, Kaio Ken times 10 Goku takes hits from someone who is 1000. He isn't given the chance to hurt them, but he takes multiple hits so his dura scales. Goku's Kaio Ken increases his stats proportionally. So we know Base Goku's dura is 100, since he's 10x weaker than his KK.

Base Goku's AP is shown to be capable of harming those who are equal to him in durability, which means his AP is 100. That means KKX10 Goku's AP is 1000 as well.
Oh, oh I see.

One For All is literally just an increase to his base body. The amount he increases by is proportional. If his AP is up, his dura is up. We see that with his lower percentages.

Why on earth would 45% be the only percentage that doesn’t have AP comparable to its durability.

Depending on how ****** up the pixel scaling is in the calculation, I might have to try several methods to figure this out. This was, one of the only methods that I could find which measures the distance the cube traveled.

Yeah, how fun.

I’m not arguing I was just trying to clarify TLDR

Depending on how ****** up the pixel scaling is in the calculation, I might have to try several methods to figure this out. This was, one of the only methods that I could find which measures the distance the cube traveled.

Yeah, how fun.
Why do you need several methods, just measure the distance the cube traveled in. This is the frame right before it starts moving, use the cube as your measuring stick.

And figure out how long it takes to travel a certain distance. I don't see why it requires several methods, it's really simple.

Why do you need several methods, just measure the distance the cube traveled in. This is the frame right before it starts moving, use the cube as your measuring stick.

And figure out how long it takes to travel a certain distance. I don't see why it requires several methods, it's really simple.
But the problem is that in a few frames after, it covers an unspecified distance. That is the distance I'm trying to measure here.

And you can measure the distance it travels by using that first frame, what is the issue here?

Edit: Unless you mean the scene that comes later, are you trying to use angular size?

I just realized, where does this upgrade put Todoroki and Nejire since they also fought Shigaraki and (kind of) beat him? Do their ratings not change?

And you can measure the distance it travels by using that first frame, what is the issue here?
But it also covers an unspecified distance in the few frames after. It travels this distance in about 4 frames. Whereas this takes over a dozen if I recall.

Essentially, there are two completely different ways to measure the distance here, and I have to do both methods.

I literally have no idea what you're saying, but I'll just shut up now and wait for the calc.

I'll check back in a few hours.

Going from 1.8 gigatons to slightly less than 1 megaton is a drastic difference wow
Would that make everyone High 7-C+ instead?

Honestly, 7-C to High 7-C for God-Tiers seems much more consistent. Urban characters having the potency to destroy a small country with one kick is really strange (Yeah yeah, I know. Incredulity. It's just a opinion, not a argument)
what was the value you got? And are you planning on blogging it or was it just to see
~4.7e+15 Joules. Maybe I will create a blog, but I don't know. The timeframe is still a discussion

Honestly, 7-C to High 7-C for God-Tiers seems much more consistent. Urban characters having the potency to destroy a small country with one kick is really strange (Yeah yeah, I know. Incredulity. It's just a opinion, not a argument)
I fully agree and it honestly would be a different point if there was any feats like this in the manga. Just iffy that the best feat come from “canon” movies
4.7e+15 Joules. Maybe I will create a blog, but I don't know. The timeframe is still a discussion
thanks

Back