• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

@Blacke

And that makes it invalid, how?

Your only argument is "You can't just because". This doesn't contradict the scale of feats at all when My Hero Academia humans have in general taken much more punishment than any normal human ought to.

It's impossible to take your arguments seriously because they're rooted solely in disbelief and the way the feat is presented rather than it's actual validity.

@Andy

Yep, this feat was from Chapter 1.

The city leveling feat was from after he had already handed One for All to Izuku and over 90 chapters in.

Reppuzan said:
@Blacke

And that makes it invalid, how?

Your only argument is "You can't just because". This doesn't contradict the scale of feats at all when My Hero Academia humans have in general taken much more punishment than any normal human ought to.

It's impossible to take your arguments seriously because they're rooted solely in disbelief and the way the feat is presented rather than it's actual validity.
How does it contradict the scale of feats? I'm not saying u can't but it's just better to find another calc that's mserious not something that's meant for comedy. This is going around in circles tbh & im already tired of this I feel like u just saying all of this & avoiding the main point so u can have an upgrade. I would had agree to this upgrade if this scene was serious (already stated about this anime above)

These are all the AP feats I can remember.

1. The weather changing feat.

2. Destroying city blocks in the end of term examination.

3. The collateral damage from the Kamino fight.

I wouldn't call him a "god" tier, but yeah. Apart from that nitpick I agree completely.

so 6-C prime All might is gonna stay right? Cause I got a good matchup for All For One and I want to do and I don't want to get screwed over.

Kepekley23 said:
pi*14600^2*13000 = 8.7056046e+12
14600 / 13 = 1123.07m/s

• E = 0.5*8.7056046e+12*1123.07692^2 = 5.49e18 joules, which is 1.3 gigatons, or Large Mountain level.
This might be too high compared to the other feats to be accepted. Not sure.
Actually ignoring prime allmight for a second

Episode 1 All Might having a 1.3 Gigaton feat does sound kinda outlierish

It was a blatant feat of power, both in intention and practice, Izuku is able to destroy buildings and skyscraper-sized robots while physically weaker and incredibly inexperienced, and he is a god tier of the verse. Why is this an outlier?

Because the next best feat in the entire series is like, 4 megatons

and that only came recently, not in episode 1.

Besides that everything in the series is Town level, City block etc.

Having a nearly Island level casual All might in the FIRST episode of the entire show sounds kinda inconsistent? Though All might is supposed to be the strongest in the show so, i'm not sure.

What feat are you talking about :?

So let's downgrade All Might and All For One because they can casually destroy a city block, best reasoning...

All Might used his absolute 100% in the first episode, all the other feats he made were casual.

Island Level is really inconsistent with the rest of the verse. Being the Number 1 Pro Hero doesn't excuse All Might from having a potential outlier. There are no other supporting feats that come close to that level.

I didn't say we should downgrade them for that reason, i don't see where it was stated he used 100% though casual from my end might have been kind of stretching it.

If most people here agree it not being an outlier then i'm fine with it, i'm just stating how it could be considered one.

Damage3245 said:
Island Level is really inconsistent with the rest of the verse. Being the Number 1 Pro Hero doesn't excuse All Might from having a potential outlier. There are no other supporting feats that come close to that level.
Iirc, it was stated that AM was getting weaker after giving Deku OfA. So it makes sense that there are not other feats on that level further in the show

Damage3245 said:
No, there are no contradicting feats. That is what matters. All Might was going all out when he preformed the feat, and is the strongest in the verse. Not an outlier, and most of the people on this thread agree as well.

I'm neutral on the All Might calc, but I can't properly rate the Hatsume explosion calc until it gets put in a blog.

I guess I missed the link.

Still, if the calc group has no problems with it, the scaling of the feat is probably valid.

Pretty much everyone in Class 1-A is physically fit except for perhaps Mineta and they should be at least more fit than Hatsume, who spends all of her time tinkering rather than training.

I recalced the feat at 0.12 tons, in the previous version there were too many assumptions that lowered the real result.

I don't know, quirkless Deku being 8-C is a possibility now.

8-C quirkless Deku sounds like wank tbh. Even 9-A seems really iffy to me. Especially since several quirks have been calced as being weaker than the Hatsume explosion.

Back