• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

Even than All Might is restrained by metal and can't fight back, I don't see how him chocking All Might equals him being so much stronger that he's 7-B.

He's Low 7-B physically via hurting All Might, he isn't stronger.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Deku's arm moved less distance becausen that's all he could move in that position. On top of that Nighteye had his precog and moved his hand before Deku moved his.
There's no reason to instantly stop his arm after catching the stamp, that would only get Nighteye to take it off again. Both of their hands were moving at the same time, so I don't know why you keep bringing his precog.

Deku's hand was like a few centimeters away from catching the stamp, yet the motion blur of the next scene confirms that he moved his arm much more than he actually needed to, so he did keep moving his arm.

Deku's hand does have motion blur, and I can see from that dark-colored skin of Deku's hand that you are using the unofficial modified version of the scan.

Also Deku was in the middle of a jump anyway, so there's no way he wasn't moving.

I concede he kept moving at after he missed. He moved his hand as much as possible. He physically could not move it anymore than that in his position.

Checked the picture on Nighteye's profile and there isn't any motion blur on Deku's hand unless you mean the one that contradicts the direction he's moving in.

These lines does look like motion blur to me, also again he was in middle of his jump, which we already know is Supersonic+.

Screenshot 2020-02-05-17-57-20-1
And judging by his unstretched arm, he should certainly be able to move it a lot more.

Screenshot 2020-02-05-18-05-17-1

It's just the perspective, his hand is moving towards Nighteye's fist.

His arm has plenty of room to stretch further, I tried it with my left arm and was able to do it easily.

I'm attempting to do a calc for Young Age All Might, but one of them requires the mass of the L.A. Villain that he punched into the ground. What animal do I compare him to for mass (the blue one)?

Damn these spoilers where freaking great and we finally got to see some Miruko action. Sadly there aren't any great feats besides blitzing about 5 to 6 Nomu casually and busting down a steel wall I'm assuming but it was still great to see. Someone said that there making a profile for her to so that's good.

So far, Young Age All Might has:

- Being able to move fast enough to blitz superhuman villains and strike them, with no one perceiving it (Subsonic, but if I recall correctly, he also created a sonic boom, which is Supersonic)

- Training with Gran Torino before even becoming a hero (At least Large Building level and Hypersonic as Prime Gran Torino should be stronger/faster than present Gran)

- Being able to cause and withstand several explosions (Calced to be Small Building level and Building level, will release when finished with the final calculation)

- Halting the movement of several missiles with his Detroit Smash (Approximately Small Building level)

- Damaging villains who can withstand potential bolts of lightning (Building level)

The only other feats I'm not sure about are the one where he blows the blue L.A. Villain into the ground, the shockwave that comes from that, and the resulting crater. I need the Villain's mass to do the first calc, I don't know how to do the second, and I need to get an image of the crater. But so far, his greatest showing is scaling to Prime Gran Torino.

Shouldn't Machi have Instinctive Reaction since he could dodge attacks in his sleep ? I'm pretty sure it fits the role of instinctive reaction since that's "dodging without thinking/being conscious" basically so he should have it. It could be Instinct Reaction via Enhanced senses. Of course this ability doesn't matter much since he's to big to dodge attacks but he should still have it.

That isn't instinct reaction, they don't say his body dodges on it's own. Just that he wakes right up and comes after them. I don't see how that's Instinctive Reactions, they don't even mention that he avoids their attack.

Your reaction scan's link doesn't work.

He should have the same thing as All Might and Izuku do, it's even noted on his profiles that he's hundreds of meters with shockwaves.

Can someone please link the special movie manga chapters that have Nine in them, I just pre-ordered tickets for the movie and want to read the manga special before I see it

So from what I get from this chapter is that All for One can actually duplicate quirks is that right ? So he could still have his Regenerationn and blunt force unless I'm missing something right ?

Also can someone make a Miruko profile ?

Back