• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

Bronze Age All Might has the sunken, black eyes because of the abdomen shot he taken from All For One. And, of course Young Age All Might doesn't have those features because he hasn't taken the damage yet. Wouldn't that imply that YG All Might went up against Prime All Might and survived?

Young All Might never fought a serious Prime AFO, only Prime All Might did.

The fight he had with Gran Torino, Nana, and Young All Might was a joke to him.

He showed no damage and even called their fight comedy.

No, not that fight, Rusty. I was saying that at some point, Young Age All Might had to have fought Prime All Might to get the abdomen injury.

What are you talking about?

Prime All Might fought AFO, he got that injury during their fight which made him Weakened All Might.

Prime All Might is All Might at his absolute strongest, that's why it's called Prime All Might.

The All Might that would fight AFO.

Wow, the heroes giving no time to Ujiko, I mean it kinda looks bad for him, but if he releases all the High-Ends, their f*cked, because one of them almost defeated Endeavor and Hawks single handily

Also a quirk that duplicates quirk definitely explains why it feels like multiple characters have the same quirk, I theorise that Shigaraki is getting a duplicate new version of All For One right now, I kinda hope he wakes up early and surprises everyone

he still is ******* up his body with his flames, as he has many scars, so i dont think he should have resistance.

He can withstand them on his body tho in his fight with Geten he gets a little bit of burnt flesh on his hand from all the attacks he's been throwing and these are 8A attacks. It also isn't like he doesn't get covered in his own flames his hands covered in fire for most of his attacks like right before Geten appears his entire hand is on fire and he doesn't seem to be in any pain whatsoever.

That just means his resistance isn't greater then his AP, the fact that he can actually use his fire in the first place without immiediately catching fire or burning away implies that he has some form or resistance.

I agree with Dabi having fire resistance, in fact he had it before, but someone deleted it only because he started to burn after spamming his fire against Geten. Like, if he truly had no resistance, he would be vaporized by his own fire the moment he used it.

he just cant use it for a long time iirc shouto has a weakness like that for his ice.. he gets cold but the heat part of his body negates it

What should we do with Tsuyu's profile? Her page mentions a feat about taking down two giant villains, but those villains are City Block level.

That move is just her sending some heavy rocks that Ochako made weightless, at the villains before their weight came back. That in no way scales to herself, also the villains were already injured by Nejire.

That should've been removed when it was taken off Ochako's profiles as well.

Man, all this shit that has been given to Horikoshi is absolute garbage, I hope he still stays strong and doesn't let the haters bother him

It seems like both Miruko and Crust are fighting an Highend or at least Miruko is while Crust is dealing with a Nomu who seemingly has the same Jetpacks as Hood.

She actually kicks the arm of one of the High-End so she's not going down without a fight and I looked back and Crust is also indeed fighting a High-End.

I'm pretty sure they should be very close in power to each other and Enji was limited while fighting High-End trying not to destroy buildings and save people.

Back