• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Revisions Discussion

So, what feat can we use to scale everyone's quirks...?

It's pretty much impossible to scale everyone's Quirks from a single feat.

Present Mic could since he has a sound-based Quirk like her but seemingly more powerful.

Students with physical quirks can also scale.

Deku 100% should scale from Yo's feat.

Shall we get to work removing the Hatsume justification from people's profiles?

Also, there's still work to be done on revising Aizawa and Tomura.

That should be easy, most of the profiles are scaled from Shinso.

Also, Yo Shindo can take the aftershocks of his quirk, an aftershock is usually 1 magnitude weaker than the main earthquake, or 32 times weaker, so:

9.52 tons/32 = 0.30 tons, Building level

This is correct according to Kepekley, but who scales?

Therefir said:
That should be easy, most of the profiles are scaled from Shinso.
Also, Yo Shindo can take the aftershocks of his quirk, an aftershock is usually 1 magnitude weaker than the main earthquake, or 32 times weaker, so:

9.52 tons/32 = 0.30 tons, Building level

This is correct according to Kepekley, but who scales?
Well he can take the aftershocks of that Earthqauke, so his durability obviously scales via Newton's Third Law. Though it should be noted that that attck from Shindo was his full power correct? So I'm somewhat skeptical on scaling this to everyone. 8% Deku, Mirio, Bakugou, Todoroki, and pro heroes absolutely scale. But I don't think the lesser students should.

I still think Shinso should be downgraded to Wall level given the revision of Hatsume's durability.

Punching Izuku in the face and being flipped onto the ground is not justification for Small Building level AP or durability. Especially considering Izuku never used his Quirk against him during the fight and if Shinso is being scaled to Hatsume then he is only being scaled to a Wall level character.

Damage3245 said:
I still think Shinso should be downgraded to Wall level given the revision of Hatsume's durability.
Punching Izuku in the face and being flipped onto the ground is not justification for Small Building level AP or durability. Especially considering Izuku never used his Quirk against him during the fight and if Shinso is being scaled to Hatsume then he is only being scaled to a Wall level character.
I agree. Shinso only caused slight damage to Izuku during that fight. And that was before he learned Full Cowl. Slightly damaging a 9-A is at best 9-B+ really.

Urakaka's physical AP (for scaling to Shinso) and her durability should also be 9-B or 9-B+.

It's mostly fine, except Deku's durability doesn't fully scale with his 100% and above usage. His own body still cannot handle his power yet.

EDIT: He also doesn't need a tab for One's Justice.

And the range of his Air blasts is not hundreds of meters. Tens of meters will suffice.

He doesn't scale.

Yes, I don't know who put that image.

His Air Blast has a huge range, I'm going to calc that later.

My bad, I misread his Striking Strength tabs for his durability tabs. That bit is fine then.

We agreed in a previous thread to go with Hypersonic, Likely Higher.

I still don't see the problem of using peak human perception, but okay, I'm just going to update my calc using both normal and peak human perception.

Therefir said:
I still don't see the problem of using peak human perception, but okay, I'm just going to update my calc using both normal and peak human perception.
I never said I was opposed to using Peak-Human Preception. It was said that we don't know for sure if all of the fodders had Subsonic+ reactions. So it was based on that.

None of those places are scanlators. They merely rehost the scans. Check *********** (or wait for the official translation on Viz).

None of those places are scanlators. They merely rehost the scans. Check *********** (or wait for the official translation on Viz).

Back