• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

?
currently we’re scaling to Mach 60.11
We will be using Rusty’s Hero Rising Mach 133 Calc for Deku and Bakugou, scaling to Nine and thus Shigaraki will be superior to it
Im talking about his speed for speed calcs. Are we using standard mach speed or

Wait if the Gear Shift calc goes through because it was gear (1?) that did that, 100% Deku now has the potential to wreck the entirety of the NNT verse (100% should be somewhere around 4th or 3rd gear, given that current percent + fa Jin + Overdrive is 120%, and so Going lower likely means it’s closer to 100%)

Cause they all scale/heavily upscale from a speed calc that is Mach 2608, while Deku’s would be 2666, and then he can go even faster than that and blitz people who scale to 2666

and 100% Deku one taps anyone below 332 GT. (When the High 6-C revision go through)
They highest in their verse is 200 GT

You do realize NNT is undergoing revisions that'll make them reach all the way to 6-A and maybe High 6-A as well as possibly FTL right?

I honestly don't see the appeal to trying to wank verses, it should be about trying to know the honest level of these
People like their characters being strong.

I personally just like to see the highest limits, of course there are the points in what I won’t agree to (like I only want to see the inverse square law of the Heroes Rising punch just for the funny)
Besides I just sent it so that you could find it easier, I'm not advertising it.
True

hey fellas, is it me, or did the official translation totally change the dialogue that Eri's quirk can manipulate causality? Does that mean that translation was wrong? Eri quirk is just biological manipulation?

Last edited:
hey fellas, is it me, or did the official translation totally change the dialogue that Eri's quirk can manipulate causality? Does that mean that translation was wrong? What does Eri do is just biological manipulation?
Shit I cant tell you
This isn’t a dubbing situation like Ghost Stories so I think it would have been done in house?

Assuming the calc is correct i got Deku’s overdrive at mach 20,000+ or sub rela.
This would give Deku “bending the laws of physics” some merit. We also see him “stretching” which hints a level near lightspeed iirc

But then there's armament haki.

For High 6-C OP vs Deku matchups that you don't want Deku to one shot but still at least fight against, you still have the characters that scale to 477.6 Gigatons like the Tobiroppo, Raid Jinbe, Early Wano Sanji, Cracker, General Franky, Raid Robin and a few others.

But as long as you don't use Deku, Shigaraki, and possibly AFO (unless you pair him with OP characters with good Haki), then you shouldn't find any problem with making High 6-C One Piece vs MHA match ups...just be wary of Haki proficiency.

I wonder for matchups involving prime all for one what quirks do we say he has there
Prime AFO shouldn't be used in matches, all of his Quirks are different and we have no idea how he fights.

Hopefully this is changing soon since he's rewinding back to his prime, but right now we don't know what he can do.

Back