• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I updated the results in my blog.

Low-End = 122.08 Gigatons

High-End = 3.42 Teratons

The onscreen speed is more likely, since there is the possibility the lightning bolt has finished traveling at this point.

Since the frame after the one I'm using has it disappear, it doesn't go forward anymore than that. The other bolts go offscreen in the one frame, so they aren't usable.

Edit: I also don't want to deal with the argument about how 3.42 Teratons would be stronger than the Intercontinental Punch again.

Well at least the Low End is still High 6-C.

So we got >122 Gigatons for JT 100% (since it’s air pressure), then War Arc 100% is above Incomplete Shigaraki who is 332 Gigatons, then Complete Shigaraki is Prime AM level which is = War Arc 100%, which Deku then stomps in his current state.

Funny.
So Deku in his current states massively scales above 332 Gigatons?

Noice.

Call me when the verse gets downgraded for the 6 billionth time.

So Deku in his current states massively scales above 332 Gigatons?

Noice.

Call me when the verse gets downgraded for the 6 billionth time.
Scaling chain goes:

122 Gigatons Air Pressure << 100% JT Deku >= Nine <= Incomplete Shigaraki = 332 Gigatons < 100% PLW Deku = Faux 100% <= Complete Shigaraki < Evolved Shigaraki <<< Current Deku (Tanked his punch with no damage)

And tbf we haven’t had a downgrade in a while, just a bunch of ups and downs.

100% Joint Training Arc Air Pressure = 122.08 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Star and Stripe's Fist Bump to the Earth = 134.01 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Star and Stripe's Intercontinental Punch = 3.32 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level)

A single missile is 332 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

I think there is merit to have Mirko's durability scale to the 122.08 Gigatons results. She survived a direct hit from complete Shigaraki, but it knocked her out. However she was able to keep fighting even after being hit by the wind pressure of his attack. His wind pressure should be comparable to Joint Training Arc's wind pressure.

Since he's on par with All Might in his prime. So we could scale her and whoever else to the 122.08 results directly.

Or we can just downscale them to 100 Gigatons, which is baseline High 6-C.

Last edited:
100% Joint Training Arc Air Pressure = 122.08 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Star and Stripe's Fist Bump to the Earth = 134.01 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Star and Stripe's Intercontinental Punch = 3.32 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level)

A single missile is 332 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

I think there is merit to have Mirko's durability scale to 122.08 Gigatons results. She survived a direct hit from complete Shigaraki, but it knocked her out. However she was able to keep fighting even after being hit by the wind pressure of his attack. His wind pressure should be comparable to Joint Training Arc's wind pressure.

Since he's on par with All Might in his prime. So we could scale her and whoever else to the 122.08 results directly.

Or we can just downscale them to 100 Gigatons, which is baseline High 6-C.
This makes sense, he’s Prime AM level so his air pressure is going to be at the same level as well. Surviving it means they should scale to the 122 Gigaton value.

WAIT A MINUTE

This has led to a much needed discovery I’ve been waiting forever to be confirmed

If you are hurt by the air pressure of an attack created by pure force in MHA, you get one shot if you are hit directly. This is further evidenced by Bakugo being comparable to Mirko in durability, but Pre-Evolved Shigaraki just swiping past his face completely wrecked him.

So anyone in a vs battle that scales around the air pressure should just get one shot by direct hits.

This makes sense, he’s Prime AM level so his air pressure is going to be at the same level as well. Surviving it means they should scale to the 122 Gigaton value.

WAIT A MINUTE

This has led to a much needed discovery I’ve been waiting forever to be confirmed

If you are hurt by the air pressure of an attack created by pure force in MHA, you get one shot if you are hit directly. This is further evidenced by Bakugo being comparable to Mirko in durability, but Pre-Evolved Shigaraki just swiping past his face completely wrecked him.

So anyone in a vs battle that scales around the air pressure should just get one shot by direct hits.
.-. That’s horrifying
let’s just multiply all the air pressure scores by 7.5x

WAIT A MINUTE

Jesus Christ....

WAIT A MINUTE

That depends on their endurance. Not like he made her or Bakugo explode into pieces. Someone tough enough would be able to take the hit, despite being 122 GT. Since I doubt Mirko will be revealed to be slowly dying from that strike. So the attack wasn't one hit fatal. Just a one hit knock out.

And Bakugo's heart exploded from the inside, which is impossible for Shigaraki's attack to do. Meaning his own Quirk combined with Shigaraki's attack did that.

However anyone under 122 GT will take similar damage as Bakugo and Mirko did. And without enough willpower, should be KO'd by that hit.

fellas, do you ever think non-ironically that we'll get mentions of lightning speed?

I mean, honestly, I would like it too, but I see Six Lighting style, and Nine attacking with lightning, none with mentions and I feel that maybe "that boat has already sailed"

fellas, do you ever think non-ironically that we'll get mentions of lightning speed?

I mean, honestly, I would like it too, but I see Six Lighting style, and Nine attacking with lightning, none with mentions and I feel that maybe "that boat has already sailed"
Maybe later on

If we’re being completely truthful, Kaminari’s electricity has better arguments to be lightning speed than most other verse’s electricity lol

He can make muscles contract, has an electromagnetic field I think, flows through materials, et cetera

Maybe later on

If we’re being completely truthful, Kaminari’s electricity has better arguments to be lightning speed than most other verse’s electricity lol

He can make muscles contract, has an electromagnetic field I think, flows through materials, et cetera
I think ordinary electricity without necessarily being lightning can do all of that.

I have seen theories that say Deku will boost Bakugo with Gear Shift to fight together against Shiggy...

Not a big fan of it, honestly Bakugo shouldn't even be able to stand up after losing all that blood.

Also it's just an evolution of the theory saying Deku will share OFA (again) with Bakugo to fight Shiggy.

@Acer__ Sorry, I ended up making it myself.

Last edited:
I have seen theories that say Deku will boost Bakugo with Gear Shift to fight together against Shiggy...

Not a big fan of it, honestly Bakugo shouldn't even be able to stand up after losing all that blood.

Also it's just an evolution of the theory saying Deku will share OFA (again) with Bakugo to fight Shiggy.

@Acer__ Sorry, I ended up making it myself.
If All Might can punch AFO’s face off after being literally gutted, Bakugo can handle a little blood loss.

Okay, how's this?

vQnQZK7.jpg

I'm thinking we could replace her current render with this maybe?
Her right eye needs colouring/fixing.

Also just finished his 30-45% render. I can make the electricity bluer if you want since that's what it's animated to look like in the S6 opening.

FMJTfp3.jpg
Where is his right hand? Also the red parts are way too colorful, and yes the electricity should be bluer.

Back