• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

You could also just compare the overall rock mass to Uraraka or Mineta’s height in this scan:

It’s way more dense than them, and there’s so much that it goes off screen

I actually did that myself it’s atleast 3.78 meters tall, 17.28 meters long and 58.32 meters wide.

Frag is always High 8-C, V.Frag (most likely) is always 8-B and Pulv is either 8-A or High 8-B (depending on if we use half a rectangular prism or half a pyramid)

You could also just compare the overall rock mass to Uraraka or Mineta’s height in this scan:

It’s way more dense than them, and there’s so much that it goes off screen

I'm getting 1.4 Tons with Fragmentation and 12 Tons with Violent Fragmentation. Human error could lower or raise these results, since this was done quickly.

However the rocks aren't a uniformed shape, meaning the results are lower than that.

Pulverization is impossible, you clearly see the rocks shatter into multiple noticeable pieces. Pulverization means they shattered into small pieces like sand grains.

I'm getting 1.4 Tons with Fragmentation and 12 Tons with Violent Fragmentation.

However the rocks aren't a uniformed shape, meaning the results are lower than that.
This is when their all stuff together, and they got off screen. So it’s not like it’s the worst shot to measure
Pulverization is absurd, you clearly see the rocks shatter into multiple pieces. Pulverization means they shattered into small pieces like sand grains.
I know, just like to have it if we have a 50/50 case

Id give y’all the measurements I did but my iPad doesn’t let me share screenshots

Oh wait I can just make a blog

Frag is always High 8-C, V.Frag (most likely) is always 8-B and Pulv is either 8-A or High 8-B (depending on if we use half a rectangular prism or half a pyramid)
High 8-B?

Also with a shot like that you don't need to treat the shape like that.

I just trace the picture to get the surface area in pixels and then find the depth/height of the rocks.

You can multiply the surface area by the depth/height to get volume. That's what I do for irregular shapes that look like this. The error would be how steady you can trace. My hands constantly shake so I will always be slightly off, to my displeasure.

However this depends on what program you use to get px measurements. And I don't know anything for a mobile device.

High 8-B?
Higher into the 8-B category, sorry should have clarified that
Also with a shot like that you don't need to treat the shape like that.

I just trace the picture to get the surface area in pixels and then find the depth/height of the rocks.

You can multiply the surface area by the depth/height to get volume. That's what I do for irregular shapes that look like this. The error would be how steady you can trace. My hands constantly shake so I will always be slightly off, to my displeasure.

However this depends on what program you use to get px measurements.
I don’t have a program like that (as I said IPad) so I have to measure it myself.
I actually like it that way, I do this to keep myself unbored

Uraraka Height = 156 cm (43 px)

Rock Height = 312 cm (86 px)

Surface Area = 2402704.74419 cm^2 (662284 px^2)

Volume = 2402704.74419 x 312 = 749643880.187 cm^3

Rock V.Frag = 69 J/cm^3

Energy = 749643880.187 x 69 = 5.17254277e10 Joules or 12.36 Tons of TNT.

However my tracing skills clearly leave a lot to be desired. Also as I said above, the rocks aren't a uniform shape.

So some hollowness is needed, to take into account the empty space between the rocks.

What @Mazdoesstuff suggested above to find the volume would likely be better though.

Uraraka Height = 156 cm (43 px)
Rock Height = 312 cm (86 px)

Surface Area = 2402704.74419 cm^2 (662284 px^2)

Volume = 2402704.74419 x 312 = 749643880.187 cm^3

Rock V.Frag = 69 J/cm^3

Energy = 749643880.187 x 69 = 5.17254277e10 Joules or 12.36 Tons of TNT.

However my tracing skills clearly leave a lot to be desired. Also as I said above, the rocks aren't a uniform shape.

So some hollowness is needed, to take into account the empty space between the rocks.

What @Mazdoesstuff suggested above to find the volume would likely be better though.
Funny I used Mineta‘s Height and got 20.94 tons with V.Frag 42.94 with 50/50
so even using different methods ours got close together

If that calc gets accepted and Deku gets the upgrade he would be 42.94 tons and Johnny would be 59.4 tons

But the problem is Johnny varies from 8-B+ to Low 7-C but since his town level key has a likely rating we can restrict it
Johnny is Low 7-C via his Bionic Arm, which can be restricted since it's one of his equipment.

@TheRustyOne I have finally updated the Intercontinental Punch Calc, 3.32 Teratons for the whole thing, 332 Gigatons for each missile.
So High 6-C will be the tier. Also I may or may not have the results from the Heroes Rising storm punch also at High 6-C.

700+ Gigatons may be possible. However please do not hold me to that. At the lowest it should still be 6-C, which would be a supporting feat.

So High 6-C will be the tier. Also I may or may not have the results from the Heroes Rising storm punch also at High 6-C.

700+ Gigatons may be possible. However please do not hold me to that. At the lowest it should still be 6-C, which would be a supporting feat.
Rusty use my stupid ass speed with the lightning, It’ll get like atleast 350 per missile
Another question, just how badly did I do on the calc(s if you looked at the other ones)

Rusty use my stupid ass speed with the lightning, It’ll get like atleast 350 per missile
Now you see... That is exactly what I did in fact. I don't know why you're mentioning the missiles though.

However I know this kind of stuff might be iffy.

Using the same speed I got from before, the results goes down to 6-C or 25 Gigatons of TNT.

@Therefir Is 0.01841 kg/m^3 the correct density to use for the Heroes Rising clouds? Or should it be something different?

I may not fully understand the density thing.

Now you see... That is exactly what I did in fact. I don't know why you're mentioning the missiles though.
i meant it put person

ignore the missile part
However I know this kind of stuff might be iffy.

Using the same speed I got from before, the results go down to 6-C or 25 Gigatons of TNT.

@Therefir Is 0.01841 kg/m^3 the correct density to use for the Heroes Rising clouds? Or should it be something different?

I may not fully understand the density thing.
Ok so
here me out

Can they stop you

Cause natural lightning. And also it’s fast

It’s one of the fun times we can use it
Are we assuming the storm spun at lightning speed? How are we getting that? Cause if that’s the case why aren’t 100% Deku and Bakugo just straight scaling to lightning speed themselves?

Are we assuming the storm spun at lightning speed? How are we getting that? Cause if that’s the case why aren’t 100% Deku and Bakugo just straight scaling to lightning speed themselves?
No, I'm comparing the speed of the storm to the lightning strike.

The lightning bolt moves an amount of distance and the storm moves its own amount of distance in the same timeframe.

The storm is slower than lightning, as the lightning travels farther in the same timeframe.

No, I'm comparing the speed of the storm to the lightning strike.

The lightning bolt moves an amount of distance and the storm moves its own amount of distance in the same timeframe.

The storm is slower than lightning, as the lightning travels farther in the same timeframe.
Thank you for the explanation
The middle of the storm is located 21.4 kilometers above sea level, so use 0.08891 kg/m^3.
Oh, so it’s gonna be even higher. Here we go again.

Back