• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Okay, how's this?

iLXQlEI.jpg

What happened 🗿
Lol you think I know, probably something I did wrong

Edit: I KNEW IT, I did tan(70/2deg) instead of 2tan(70/2deg), I’ll update it (again)
I have seen theories that say Deku will boost Bakugo with Gear Shift to fight together against Shiggy...

Not a big fan of it, honestly Bakugo shouldn't even be able to stand up after losing all that blood.

Also it's just an evolution of the theory saying Deku will share OFA (again) with Bakugo to fight Shiggy.

@Acer__ Sorry, I ended up making it myself.
Nah all good, I trust you more with it anyways

It's kinda ridiculous how fast it is considering AFO-Shiggy was pretty much frozen as Deku hit him with each new gear.

And after that, he did not even comprehend what was done to him.

It isn't even like a blitz where you get surprised like the Bakugo one since he seemed to adapt to that after 2 exchanges, here he didn't even see or understand what was happening.

I kinda can't wait for 369 to see how he adapts to this. Maybe he goes from the defence form to a new speed form cause otherwise he won't even be able to see Deku coming.

I have seen theories that say Deku will boost Bakugo with Gear Shift to fight together against Shiggy...

Not a big fan of it, honestly Bakugo shouldn't even be able to stand up after losing all that blood.
Idk, so long as it looks nice I’ll be fine
Also it's just an evolution of the theory saying Deku will share OFA (again) with Bakugo to fight Shiggy.
Thats stoopid
@Acer__ Sorry, I ended up making it myself.
Again, all good
But I did notice that in the shot we’re using, you measured his upper arm, (as you can see it’s far above his hand), while in the measurement sketch, you measured his lower arm.
I don’t think it means much? Maybe like 3 or 4 extra centimeters?
also looking back at the shot, we can see the tippy top of his forehead, so it’s his head minutes the scalp we could measure for that. (I can update my blog, because it has both ends, which we’ve agreed that we’ll just let people decide for themselves which it is, in like, democracy or something)

Other than decay and overhaul. Is there any other quirk that’s the worst way to die?
Theoretically any of them

Bakugou’s explosion creating small pops repeatedly opening your skin in a torturous manner until it finally ends, Endeavors, Dabi and any other fire quire melting you alive, Shoto can cause that an necrosis simultaneously, etc, etc

Theoretically any of them

Bakugou’s explosion creating small pops repeatedly opening your skin in a torturous manner until it finally ends, Endeavors, Dabi and any other fire quire melting you alive, Shoto can cause that an necrosis simultaneously, etc, etc

but the very worst of the worst?

also looking back at the shot, we can see the tippy top of his forehead, so it’s his head minutes the scalp we could measure for that. (I can update my blog, because it has both ends, which we’ve agreed that we’ll just let people decide for themselves which it is, in like, democracy or something)
The method has been rejected by another Calc Group member, it's time to let it go.

Another look and I found 107 rocks on the top layer by counting, which brings the result to about 83 tons or 8-B+. Nonetheless, it’s a pretty big lowball since that rock isn’t anywhere close to the largest rock and there’s layers of rocks under the top layer most likely, but there isn’t anything else I can do

Last edited:
Another look and I found 107 rocks on the top layer by counting, which brings the result to about 116 tons or 8-A. Nonetheless, it’s a pretty big lowball since that rock isn’t anywhere close to the largest rock and there’s layers of rocks under the top layer most likely, but there isn’t anything else I can do
Who would scale to this?

The method has been rejected by another Calc Group member, it's time to let it go.
Bruh
All the good ***** keeps getting rejected. We have to find SOMETHING that’s higher than near baseline MHS.

Like, I’ve tried measuring the distance thing I mentioned with Nagant’s bullets, but because the street it just kinda not there in the panels she’s over looking the smoke, best bet is to add the Ang sizing formula of the first decoy panel, and a distance we can get using Ang sizing on the first one where she’s overlooking the smoke.

I tried (keyword tried) to do that, and got a 288 meter difference, I could try blogging it if you want, but I’m more just here to throw ideas At ya

Theoretically everyone
Cause they all atleast scale to base Deku, who is gonna be 1/3 of the result if it’s higher than 8.12 tons. (5% and above are stronger than 1/3 but weaker than the full amount to an unknown degree i guess?)
Just realized this, yeah the calc would scale to everyone if accepted

Low tiers will become 27.75 Tons, or 8-B.

Back