• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Maz I’m a be real so long as it’s accepted I’m good
cause I’ll have done something useful in the end.
But I do agree that they probably weren’t frozen, which is why I did use one meter.
Idc about them being frozen or not (I think it’s a big highball anyways)

Maybe you could use slowed time for them?

So with the initial Gear Shift Transmission, Deku goes from Mach 300 to Mach 2666, an 8.9x amp that he can become faster than in three further stages, all without using Fa Jin yet to amp further, and god forbid he also Blackwhip Slingshots himself.

Top tier Quirk, hope we see more uses like him slowing people down or definitively speeding other people up. Also interested to see any Quirk combos.

People still think Deku isn’t Prime AM level with his Full Cowl after this chapter btw 🙂 They still think he needs his Quirks to get to that level 🙂 They still think he only has 45% as his limit 🙂
Screenshot_20221002_151323.jpg

People still think Deku isn’t Prime AM level with his Full Cowl after this chapter btw 🙂 They still think he needs his Quirks to get to that level 🙂 They still think he only has 45% as his limit 🙂
Most people I have seen does actually agree that Deku is stronger than Prime All Might or at least just as powerful as him.

Logical. Only hope now is the UA jump feat.
About that, I noticed that I needed acceleration to find the force needed to keep U.A. in the air, and well... it's almost impossible to find how fast U.A. was raised to that height. I can't get any meaningful acceleration with U.A. just floating a few hundreds of meters in air.

I guess we will have to wait for the anime, again.

About that, I noticed that I needed acceleration to find the force needed to keep U.A. in the air, and well... it's almost impossible to find how fast U.A. was raised to that height.
uuuuuuuh
QUICK USE COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH KF ROCK (310 MPa) on the UNITED STATES OF SMASH
Superhuman (very conservative) and supersonic (45% is superior to 20% which uses explicitly supersonic attacks) should be good right?
This is in reference to finding Nagant’s bullet speed (100.60 makes me sad)

I guess we will have to wait for the anime, again.
oh also on speed, I changed the other calc were we figured out just how stupid I really am (How did I think it wasn’t a laser). To use shigaraki’s wingspan and a meter of movement instead of that (cause again, it’s what I see being used most often)

So with the initial Gear Shift Transmission, Deku goes from Mach 300 to Mach 2666, an 8.9x amp that he can become faster than in three further stages, all without using Fa Jin yet to amp further, and god forbid he also Blackwhip Slingshots himself.

Top tier Quirk, hope we see more uses like him slowing people down or definitively speeding other people up. Also interested to see any Quirk combos.
The getting faster thing is cool and all but slowing down one's opponents via touch would directly elevate this quirk to a different level of hax sort of like the Flash's speed stealing.

Most people I have seen does actually agree that Deku is stronger than Prime All Might or at least just as powerful as him.
Hori can also be blamed a bit for that cause last time we checked Deku was just 45% and 45% Deku was significantly slower and weaker than 74% Shigaraki (was it 74, or 71, 73? I don't remember).

And even right now while Deku's full cowl looks significantly different from 45% and we can tell it is probably higher, Hori has not told us what Deku's current max is.

Like I'm sure we will find out since the fight just started, but even I was shocked when Deku tanked that full blow from ShiggyAFO like it was nothing cause we really didn't get what percentage Deku was using beforehand.

Should Iida and Bakugou scale to 1/2 of 45% each? (Mach 65.5 for each until we get a higher calc)

It took the combined effort of Bakugou’s cluster and Iida’s engines to outpace Deku

Should Iida and Bakugou scale to 1/2 of 45% each? (Mach 65.5 for each until we get a higher calc)

It took the combined effort of Bakugou’s cluster and Iida’s engines to outpace Deku
No it didn't.

Did you miss the fact that a large amount of Class 1-A was helping them? Shoji, Dark Shadow, Sugar Rush Sato, and Anima worked together to push them forward with their strength. Todoroki boosting them even more with Flashfreeze Heatwave, Uraraka making Iida weightless with Float, Bakugo's Cluster, and finally Iida's Engines.

It wasn't just Iida and Bakugo. And that wasn't 45% either, that was Faux 100%. He used Fa Jin + slingshot with Blackwhip.

That's only when Deku was using Faux 100% which is significantly above 45%. I think Bakugo with Cluster does scale to 45% since after Deku returns they spar and Bakugo gives him the afro meaning he could at least tag him.

Basically pre-Cluster Bakugo - scales to 30% in speed.

Cluster Bakugo - scales to 45% in speed

Full body Cluster Bakugo - scales to around 100% in speed

@Therefir you got any idea what to do for Nine v.fragging/pulverizing the rock cocoon Ochako Mineta and Sero put him in?

I mean like size / geometric shape volume wise (like half a pyramid or half a rectangular prism).

I tried measuring it but I don’t think I did it right (I can send it too you on the message wall)

@Therefir you got any idea what to do for Nine v.fragging/pulverizing the rock cocoon Ochako Mineta and Sero put him in?

I mean like size / geometric shape volume wise (like half a pyramid or half a rectangular prism).

I tried measuring it but I don’t think I did it right (I can send it too you on the message wall)
That sounds like an interesting Calc to make.

You can't use that. The rocks vary way too much in size, such a thing can't be considered acceptable?

The bush? It's further away from the camera than the rocks are, meaning it'd be bigger if they were the same distance away.

Note: I tried the method of using the smallest rock I could find as they were coming at Nine. They're all bigger than him btw. And got High 8-C results. The feat is without a doubt somewhere in Tier 8, just can't say where. Though I was high balling the volume, which is why I decided to stop. Since it was less than what he scaled too.

Got 8-A (540 tons) with a highball.

I guess you can create 3 different values for the rocks in total?

33% are going to be the smallest value (the one calced)

33% are going to be the middle value (the average)

33% are going to be the high end (absolute largest rocks)

Also the rocks don't fit perfectly together, they aren't one solid uniform shape. Meaning there is a lot of empty space between them.

I'm not sure what hollowness value should be used in this case however.

You should use the smallest rocks. Low-Balling is far better than possibly high balling.

Getting from 15 to 44 tons (8-B) using that scan. Though, I’m not sure that’s the best option; not only is it inconsistent in size from when he gets crushed by them, it doesn’t account for all of them.

Better to find the volume of a single rock and multiply that by however many we estimate there to be, and then do that

Back