• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

About that, Shigaraki knew where Bakugo was located at all times.

So I'm having doubts that he actually blitzed his perception.

Shigaraki's perception speed is superior to Bakugo's as well, so Bakugo would have to increase his own perception speed in order to blitz Shigaraki's.

But that makes no sense.

I think Bakugo just catched him by surprise, otherwise he would have been able to dodge Shigaraki's last attack.

Also here, Shigaraki's arm moved around the same distance as Bakugo, he wasn't "blitzing" him. Even Best Jeanist was able to perceive what was going on.

Last edited:
Damn I took a nap what the **** happened.
I'm pretty sure it's a side effect of the awakening he had during the Paranormal War Arc, a side effect Bakugo apparently didn't even noticed.
I got some things on my blog I‘ll ask you too look at (Unlike Maz I’m not too confident in myself, so given that theres multiple I’ll just give you my blog if you want). I’d say their decently relevant
for example if you do like the first one then the Class T in canon scales to Tamaki (He resisted his own plasma cannon) and Tomura and other people on prime might level no sell it, which is cool

Also I will say that if we just stop caring for a second and add the heat energy to the total from the tiamat missiles with the density of explosives we’d get over 10 TT from the heat energy (so we still have Low 6-B scaling, cause Shigaraki was directly worried for the heat itself, which his Nomu was able to take)

Damn I took a nap what the **** happened.

I got some things on my blog I‘ll ask you too look at (Unlike Maz I’m not too confident in myself, so given that theres multiple I’ll just give you my blog if you want). I’d say their decently relevant
for example if you do like the first one then the Class T in canon scales to Tamaki (He resisted his own plasma cannon) and Tomura and other people on prime might level no sell it, which is cool
Low 6-B got nuked cause upcoming wiki-wide cloud calc changes, and the only Low 6-B calc left is the Bakugo one with a higher speed, but we need to wait 2 years for the Anime to adapt it so gg on that one. High 6-C staying strong though.

Higher Class T Tomura from being unmoved by Tamaki’s beam? That would indeed be cool. Scales to Prime AM peeps so yeah, I’m down if the calc is good.
Also I will say that if we just stop caring for a second and add the heat energy to the total from the tiamat missiles with the density of explosives we’d get over 10 TT from the heat energy (so we still have Low 6-B scaling, cause Shigaraki was directly worried for the heat itself, which his Nomu was able to take)
Is heat energy not added already in the calc? And idk if that would scale to durability given how heat works and is treated by the wiki.

Low 6-B got nuked cause upcoming wiki-wide cloud calc changes, and the only Low 6-B calc left is the Bakugo one with a higher speed, but we need to wait 2 years for the Anime to adapt it so gg on that one. High 6-C staying strong though.
Ah neat, I thought that Nine’s would be fine because he takes his from off scream to for his storm, with them also being denser that the average cloud (given that their a thick grey nearly black, compared to even most storm clouds being lighter grey)
Higher Class T Tomura from being unmoved by Tamaki’s beam? That would indeed be cool. Scales to Prime AM peeps so yeah, I’m down if the calc is good.
Yeah, if it was KG instead of Newtons then Tamaki would be scaling to class T and Tomura would upscale to Class P so yeah, I could do things with the shockwave and the beams distance from each other, but I had to move it to a distance where my iPad’s ruler would measure, if I trust my eye balls the difference could go from .0625 of an inch on my iPad to .0208 (aka 3x higher LS, 9x the KE, and the beam speed would go up too, it’s currently measured at Mach 120)
Is heat energy not added already in the calc? And idk if that would scale to durability given how heat works and is treated by the wiki.
It currently isnt, and I feel like it should because it would be ripping the Nomu apart if it got hit, so it’s essentially like a stat debuff in an rpg taking its defensives down the negatives (for reference the energy using a volume of a sphere is 10.13 TT if I remember correctly, using heroes rising as 137 GT, then it’s a difference of 73.9416058394 times)

It currently isnt, and I feel like it should because it would be ripping the Nomu apart if it got hit, so it’s essentially like a stat debuff in an rpg taking its defensives down the negatives (for reference the energy using a volume of a sphere is 10.13 TT if I remember correctly, using heroes rising as 137 GT, then it’s a difference of 73.9416058394 times)
No one fully scales to the mega punch anyway, so at worst we’d go back to them only scaling to surviving a single missile, so 1.01 TT for a 7.39x (137 gigatons) - 10.13x (100 gigatons) difference (weirdly consistent)

In case anyone is curious. If we calc stack and use Mach 133 from this calc for Shigaraki's speed.

The entire thing becomes impossible to find KE. Why is that? Because the Howitzer Impact would be 317646330 m/s... The Speed of Light is only 299800000 m/s

FTL KE is impossible as it requires infinite energy. High 3-A Howitzer Impact: Cluster?

You see why calc stacking isn't allowed?
I remember A statement somewhere of hawks being faster than the fastest of fighter jets (can’t remember if that’s something I read speculative or from his car ride, I’m poor and don’t have any good sources =( ) Which would put Complete Shigaraki (we still have Prime Might as fastest in the series) at Mach 6.72 (as the USAF X-15 moves at such speeds, it wasn’t able to be finished due to weather and other constraints essentially ******* up any hopes of testing, but I think they had time to finish them here given we have Hypersonic missiles when our current fastest is Supersonic+ (BrahMos Mach 3))

No one fully scales to the mega punch anyway, so at worst we’d go back to them only scaling to surviving a single missile, so 1.01 TT for a 7.39x (137 gigatons) - 10.13x (100 gigatons) difference (weirdly consistent)
Complete Shigaraki and Miruko should, cause Miruko one tapped high ends when this didn’t

I remember A statement somewhere of hawks being faster than the fastest of fighter jets (can’t remember if that’s something I read speculative or from his car ride, I’m poor and don’t have any good sources =( ) Which would put Complete Shigaraki (we still have Prime Might as fastest in the series) at Mach 6.72 (as the USAF X-15 moves at such speeds, it wasn’t able to be finished due to weather and other constraints essentially ******* up any hopes of testing, but I think they had time to finish them here given we have Hypersonic missiles when our current fastest is Supersonic+ (BrahMos Mach 3))
The statement was from a pilot saying that despite the plane going top speed, they aren’t Mirko or Hawks, admitting that those two are way faster than the plane is. This is cause Jeanist was complaining about getting to the battlefield in 5 minutes (Chapter 288)

MHA being 200 years in the future does lend credence that it could be truly faster than even our fastest theoretical jets, especially with some of the insane technology we’ve seen in the series. So I wouldn’t say it’s impossible that a jet used to send a Top 3 hero into battle with his custom battle gear would be among the fastest possible.

The statement was from a pilot saying that despite the plane going top speed, they aren’t Mirko or Hawks, admitting that those two are way faster than the plane is. This is cause Jeanist was complaining about getting to the battlefield in 5 minutes (Chapter 288)
Unfortunately it was a cargo plane, which usually doesn’t go that fast IRL

I guess u could argue Hypersonic speed for Shiggy since he can casually outspeed the fighter jets, which should be faster than the current fighter jets IRL (Mach 6.7)

I’m actually going to try calcing a few stuff using the Mach 6.72 stuff (him jumping between the jets, him literally blitzing the jets at the end)
I already did jet jumping (you can do your own just, I tried)
Also if damage let’s us using 6.72 for Rusty’s calc on the speed let’s us get Sub-Rel+ Bakugou (or nearly baseline I’m too lazy to check)

I already did jet jumping (you can do your own just, I tried)
Also if damage let’s us using 6.72 for Rusty’s calc on the speed let’s us get Sub-Rel+ Bakugou (or nearly baseline I’m too lazy to check)
What did u get for the jet jump?

Rusty’s calc for flect’s lifting strength has a link too it so, that’s an easy way
I saw it, try and get it evaluated

U could also just include a 1s timeframe since this wiki is particularly stingy with slowed time stuff (you’ll still end up getting over MHS)

Now I'm confused after waking up.

Talking about Season 6 of the anime, we don't really know if the first episode won't be a recap. They did something similar with Season 4, showcasing the "first" episode early, but in reality it was actually episode 2. There could still be a recap episode, even if we don't want it. We won't really know until October 1st.

Pretty sure Season 6 is ending with Izuku vs Class 1-A. Either it adapts the entire fight or ends with them coming for him. I noticed that Asui's render for Season 6 is a dead ringer for chapter 320 cover page, they're clearly identical. While we've seen them use manga scans as artwork or renders before, I've never seen them take it from future arcs that won't be adapted in the season they're currently working on.

I'd find it strange if they're using artwork from a part of the story they aren't touching for a render in this season.

Last edited:
Damage had an issue with the way we assumed the explosion moved that far before Shiggy reached Bakugo.

And considering that we can't actually see when he catched Bakugo's arm, we might have to drop the feat until the anime clears it up.

If the anime shows Shigaraki catching Bakugo after the explosion occurred, then it should be fine.
We see the blood still coming off Bakugou’s face when it happens and the shards are still flying in the air. So it’s not like it’s completely unreasonable
also can you please check my blog, you’re as much of an MHA nerd as we are, so I just trust you more with My Hero calcs

I remember it being confirmed that it won't be a recap, it will start exactly with the hospital raid.
Seems like people are saying there is none due to the early premiere, which wasn't a recap. But the same thing happened with Season 4, they had a premiere to see Season 4 early and people were saying there was no recap. However this was wrong, what was shown was episode 2 and 3.

Some of the comments even mention they did this with Season 3 as well.

I admit we're pretty close to Season 6 airing, and the Season 4's recap was eventually revealed before the episode aired. However we'll know for certain very soon.

So it looks like Deku gets Aura since he has a glowing energy around him now from using Fa Jin.

Also, I don't see the point in Deku using black whip around his neck

So is the ofa lighting actually real?

If the fa Jin energy can be seen then so can the ofa lightning?
Nope. In fact Fa Jin being pointed out so quickly as being visible kind of makes the OFA energy less likely to be real.

It's never been mentioned by anyone and people can't tell if Izuku is using his Quirk or not.

Horikoshi can change this with just one little statement though.

Back