• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

There's only one calc group member who consistently shows up here, and I imagine it gets tiring. So can you please take it easy?

I have no idea what you're calculating.

What formula are you using and how does it work? Explain it all.

There's only one calc group member who consistently shows up here, and I imagine it gets tiring. So can you please take it easy?

If I’m correct, the feat is Shigaraki essentially firing himself using the wing quirk past all of the jets, (at which they don’t seem to visibly move which is why I’m assuming the feat is labeled blitzing), the Ang sizing formula is likely being used to get the distance, and the speed comes from the NASA X-15, the fastest real world jet which couldn’t be officially finished due to weather and other constraints ruining testing

If you prefer (given I have accepted calcs) I could try and do it myself? (I have a lot of spare time and I’m not gonna just ask you to do it, that’s rude)

I'll explain in detail here about the Star and Stripe Distance.

This fight took place outside of Japan's airspace, in the Pacific Ocean.

Star and Stripe was almost 50 km away from her landing point, she wasn't stated to be 50 km away from Japan itself. While Hawks states that she is almost reaching their airspace, meaning that Star's landing point is somewhere near the border of Japan's airspace.

Likely on a air carrier, island, or whatever. Though that is pointless speculation.

I'll explain in detail here about the Star and Stripe Distance.

This fight took place outside of Japan's airspace, in the Pacific Ocean.

Star and Stripe was almost 50 km away from her landing point, she wasn't stated to be 50 km away from Japan itself. While Hawks states that she is almost reaching their airspace, meaning that Star's landing point is somewhere near the border of Japan's airspace.

Likely on a air carrier, island, or whatever. Though that is pointless speculation.
Yo thanks, not what the feat really was, but thank you

I'm explaining that for another reason. Has nothing to do with what was being discussed here at the moment.

Ah ok
me dumb
can i ask why?
@Ultimate_Invader_Pendulum

Still believes that the fight happened 50 km away and is making his own calc off that to lower the results. I explained this in another thread but told him to not discuss it there as that'd be derailing, I posted the above comment to explain my reason in more detail.

Also he does a bunch of weird stuff that doesn't make any sense to me. I can't understand his blog actually so I'm confused there.

I'm seeing 8-A, 7-C, and 7-B I think.

I’m angsizing to find Shigaraki’s distance travelled in the instant, and he did it so quick that the fighter jets were literally blitzed

@Ultimate_Invader_Pendulum

Still believes that the fight happened 50 km away and is making his own calc off that to lower the results. I explained this in another thread but told him to not discuss it there as that'd be derailing, I posted the above comment to explain my reason in more detail.

Also he does a bunch of weird stuff that doesn't make any sense to me. I can't understand his blog actually so I'm confused there.

I'm seeing 8-A, 7-C, and 7-B I think.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Yeah thats not good, you wanna see me wank the explosion to High 6-C? (this is a joke)
I’m angsizing to find Shigaraki’s distance travelled in the instant, and he did it so quick that the fighter jets were literally blitzed
I can see a bit of motion line on them, so I'm gonna do a calc myself

It’s not even speculation at this point, OUR worlds USA military has (photon) laser technology

also did it myself, result is slightly smaller (Mach 700 if we round up from 699.7) but given that Shigaraki is literally falling apart and randomly imploding at times here I think it would be fine to upscale him

It’s not even speculation at this point, OUR worlds USA military has (photon) laser technology
Did u figure out a way to calc Shigaraki flying past the lasers

also did it myself, result is slightly smaller (Mach 700 if we round up from 699.7) but given that Shigaraki is literally falling apart and randomly imploding at times here I think it would be fine to upscale him
We can get a calc member or something to evaluate

Did u figure out a way to calc Shigaraki flying past the lasers
Not yet, I plan on re looking at the chapter and trying to calc the distance Shigaraki is forhkw far the lasers moved and Shigaraki position with other jets for how far he moved, but I forgor what that chapter is and I don’t got viz or any good sources I’m poor and my iPad crashes on most BNHA manga sites
We can get a calc member or something to evaluate
ill try

Fr I'm just dreading the inevitable Shiggy getting talk-no-jutsu'd and Deku forgiving a mass murderer, I don't mean to imply Shiggy is going to flat out lose against him 1v1 combat least rn.

You should probably use Shigaraki's wings to measure how far he is from POV.

I don't understand how you measured the distance those jets moved while Shiggy was flying 🤔.

It's not something we can see on those panels and the jets were pushed away by the shockwave as well.

You should probably use Shigaraki's wings to measure how far he is from POV.

I don't understand how you measured the distance those jets moved while Shiggy was flying 🤔.
Given that this is the general thread the specific calculation blog is probably better to speak about this specific calculation
But also aren't SHigaraki's wings larger than he is? is it his arms wingspan, much bigger? sorry I have many questions

But also aren't SHigaraki's wings larger than he is? is it his arms wingspan, much bigger? sorry I have many questions
Yes, that's what I was about to tell you to use until I noticed you used the lasers beams as the distance for the jets . _.

At this point I'm willing to make calcs for you on feats that you think are remarkable, rather than you making the calc and then asking for an evaluation.

Yes, that's what I was about to tell you to use until I noticed you used the lasers beams as the distance for the jets . _.
At this point I'm willing to make calcs for you on feats that you think are remarkable, rather than you making the calc and then asking for an evaluation.
I get it, I'm stupid, but you are nearly never online when I need you, if you look at my early posts I think I ask for your help several times?

Nah don't say that, you did make the Class G calc which resulted in a big upgrade.

It's better if you leave a comment on my wall.
Also, I don't see the point in Deku using black whip around his neck
He is gonna use it like Aizawa and Shinso use their capturing weapon.

Saw the calc.
Yjo3ztQ.jpg

Many mistakes there, as usual...
IIXa7p6.jpg

Back