• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

This would only affect the Low 6-B calcs, the High 6-C stull will remain unchanged. Do we have a density for the clouds at that height?

123 Gigatons all together or did you already split it in half? Either that'd support High 6-C very well.
Split already, and recalced it to 137 using 0.08891 rather than just 0.08

Honestly I prefer the High 6-C to 6-C+ ratings over Low 6-B and High 6-C+.

This has nothing to do with fights against certain characters I was looking forward to before it was ruined by the Low 6-B calculations... I swear.

I genuinely could care less where we go as long as we leave 7-A and baseline High 7-A.

These are also for the “weaker” god tiers, the ones right before Prime All Might level, so there’s only room to go up honestly.

Well I did mention a way that we could still get Bakugou’s Howitzer Cluster to Low 6-B (1.97 TT) by changing the speed used

So Low 6-B is still possible, though High 6-C may be more consistent

Well I did mention a way that we could still get Bakugou’s Howitzer Cluster to Low 6-B (1.97 TT) by changing the speed used

So Low 6-B is still possible, though High 6-C may be more consistent
That would scale to the High God Tiers only (Prime AM and above) who are above the people that scale to High 6-C anyway. So it wouldn’t be inconsistent for Complete Shigaraki, Current Deku, etc. to be Low 6-B considering how they basically no sell High 6-C attacks from Nejire, Jeanist and Tamaki.

That however depends on if your calc gets accepted.

Prime All Might characters can't be too strong. Mirko and Suneater survived a direct hit from Prime All Might level Shigaraki. Yeah they both got instantly knocked out, but Shigaraki can't be like 50X stronger or something. His one attack would've kill them in that case.
Going by that calc, he’d be only over 10x them in strength, which I’d say is proper for one shotting them, treating them like jokes, no selling all of their attacks and only getting blood drawn by Mirko’s kicks. It’s not like fiction adheres to the “7.5x = one shot” idea the wiki has, so I think that would be a fine gap in strength.

Also that 7.5x rule is being challenged last I heard so eh

Mirko is scaling to baseline 6-C+ not High 6-C.

Remember she isn't as durable as she is strong. Her surviving a Prime All Might level attack just means she isn't as fragile as we thought.

There could be an argument for baseline High 6-C instead of baseline 6-C+.
The gap is only slightly over 10x, and when it comes to inverse it’s definitely possible for a character to survive an attack 10x stronger than them

God tiers can still be Low 6-B while high tiers become High 6-C
If she’s Baseline 6-C+ then it’d be ~2000 gigatons vs 55 gigatons; 36.3x difference, pretty big

Baseline High 6-C and it’s 2000 vs 100; 20x difference. Still pretty high

For those scaling directly to the Heroes Rising punch, 2000 vs 137; 14.5x difference. Large but manageable I’d say

But will we be regarding Howitzer Cluster > all of the top tiers (Incomplete Shigaraki, Star and Stripe, Endeavor, 45% Deku)?

Feels weird for Bakugou to have an attack 15x stronger than Incomplete Shigaraki

Regardless this ^ is the most important part.
It isn’t even a new calculation; it is simply swapping out the Transonic speed used in Therefir’s calc to Supersonic+ (1422 m/s) since Nagant’s bullets are accepted by this wiki to be that fast, and Shigaraki is much faster than 45% Deku who can keep pace with the bullets

Personally I could see top tiers being baseline High 6-C+ or maybe baseline Low 6-B via a downscale from Bakugou’s calc

However the weaker people like Bakugou, Tamaki, etc will stay at High 6-C

Last edited:
It isn’t even a new calculation; it is simply swapping out the Transonic speed used in Therefir’s calc to Supersonic+ (1422 m/s) since Nagant’s bullets are accepted by this wiki to be that fast, and Shigaraki is much faster than 45% Deku who can keep pace with the bullets
He can't keep pace with the bullets, they were outpacing him. He needed Danger Sense to avoid them and admitted that if she got too close he wouldn't be able to dodge them even with Danger Sense. Both of them are faster than 45% Izuku, but it doesn't mean their speed is equal to each other.

Her bullet shot from behind was able to catch up to Izuku, meaning it was moving faster than him. When he "dodged" her bullet up close, the bullet moved a greater distance than Izuku did. The bullets are without a doubt faster than Izuku.

Personally I could see top tiers being baseline High 6-C+ or maybe baseline Low 6-B via a downscale from Bakugou’s calc

However the weaker people like Bakugou, Tamaki, etc will stay at 6-C+ to High 6-C
You can't downscale like that without proper reason. If Mirko survived a Low 6-B attack we can only downscale her to High 6-C and not 6-C.

Note: Bakugo and Mirko have comparable durability. They both took a hit from the same shockwave attack by Shigaraki.

Last edited:
He can't keep pace with the bullets, they were outpacing him. He needed Danger Sense to avoid them and admitted that if she got too close he wouldn't be able to dodge them even with Danger Sense. Both of them are faster than 45% Izuku, but it doesn't mean their speed is equal to each other.

Her bullet shot from behind was able to catch up to Izuku, meaning it was moving faster than him. When he "dodged" her bullet up close, the bullet moved a greater distance than Izuku did. The bullets are without a doubt faster than Izuku.
How about the fact that 100% Deku can literally blitz her bullets, and 100% Shigaraki should be comparable to him

Unless you’re one of those people that thinks Deku blitzed Shiggy when he entered the battlefield

How about the fact that 100% Deku can literally blitz her bullets, and 100% Shigaraki should be comparable to him

Unless you’re one of those people that thinks Deku blitzed Shiggy when he entered the battlefield
Oh... That's actually really damn good reasoning.

Faux 100% moving faster than her bullet was stated to be All Might level. Also Izuku is slower and weaker in the Nagant fight compared to his current self.

Honestly Maz’s point about Shigaraki’s speed is very correct imo. Complete Shigaraki scales above 45% who can react to Nagant’s bullets. Sure, the bullets are faster than his combat speed, but his reactions still need to be near their level to actually catch and block them.

The scene that comes to mind is the one where he catches a bullet from Nagant and then blocks the second one she shoots with his Mid Gauntlet. That was a clear case of reacting, and even if he’s sensing the bullets as they fire, he’s still reacting to them as they’re flying towards him. He doesn’t already have his arm up before the bullet hits him.

This is shown again when a bullet is coming for him from behind and he kicks it away. The bullet is mid-flight, danger sense only picks it up when it’s right behind him, yet he still can turn to kick it. That’s a far more clear case of actual reaction, since while Danger Sense helped him know where the bullet was, it would not have helped him be fast enough to deflect it since it was already fired.

Another piece I’d use is during Nagant’s monologue, where she rapid fires bullets at Deku from multiple directions and he’s still able to dodge them. He gets nicked by a couple of them, but if the bullets were truly so much faster than him that his reactions shouldn’t scale to them, then he would’ve died then and there since he already admitted that Danger Sense doesn’t help him when she’s closer to him.

All of that is then compounded by the fact that Shigaraki is FASTER than 45% Deku anyway. So he’s not scaling to Deku, he scales above him. So unless we think the difference in speed from Complete Shigaraki and 45% Deku is less than the difference between 45% Deku and Nagant’s bullets, something I’d say is very hard to prove given how Deku dealt with her bullets, I don’t see why Complete Shigaraki shouldn’t scale to them as a bare minimum for his speed in calculations.

Oh yeah, Faux 100% is when he compares himself to All Might, and Shigaraki is Prime All Might level in speed, so he is equal to Faux 100%.

Well that’s a couple paragraphs I didn’t need to write

Also Bakugou will get Sub-Relativistic attack speed (0.03c) with the Howitzer

Doesn’t scale to anyone but just something to note
Honestly idk why he needs an attack speed with it since he still has to physically move into position for it, and only the explosion leaving his hands would be that fast, but meh.

In case anyone is curious. If we calc stack and use Mach 133 from this calc for Shigaraki's speed.

The entire thing becomes impossible to find KE. Why is that? Because the Howitzer Impact would be 317646330 m/s... The Speed of Light is only 299800000 m/s

FTL KE is impossible as it requires infinite energy. High 3-A Howitzer Impact: Cluster?

You see why calc stacking isn't allowed?

In case anyone is curious. If we calc stack and use Mach 133 from this calc for Shigaraki's speed.

The entire thing becomes impossible to find KE. Why is that? Because the Howitzer Impact would be 317646330 m/s. Speed of Light is 299800000 m/s

FTL KE is impossible as it requires infinite energy. High 3-A Howitzer Impact: Cluster?

You see why calc stacking isn't allowed?
That’s kinda funny actually. Bakugo just destroys the universe by moving too fast.

Man, that’s a weird sentence to use at all for MHA.

Ochako in MHA Smash is unironically universal but let’s not get into that.

So, back to Low 6-B we go for the God Tiers? Everyone else just stays in High 6-C, putting them about 15-20x weaker than the strongest characters.
Very likely. Depends on what happens in the future though.

Mirko would only be baseline High 6-C in normal durability. Remember her AP is higher than her dura. Her AP would scale to Shigaraki for making him bleed.

Also isn’t there a way we can calculate Bakugou’s durability for his Howitzer Cluster? The same way we did for his WHM Howitzer
No. Bakugo's Howitzer in the movie was shown to exploded in a sphere, the blast reached and engulfed himself.

His Howitzer Impact: Cluster on the other hand was shown to move away from him, it did not come back and engulf his body like in the movie.

Couldn’t Mirko stagger Shigaraki with a strike? Although she is obviously weaker, I don’t think a 100 GT character could stagger a character that is over 20x stronger than them
Mirko’s AP is far higher than her durability so she would just scale to Complete Shigaraki (which honestly makes sense considering she basically one shots High Ends).

Mirko is truly an ENIGMA to me. How someone can be SO MUCH of a glass cannon that she’s both one of the strongest in the verse and one of the weakest high tiers is baffling to me. Idk what Horikoshi was cooking with making her body so fragile but her attacks astronomically above everyone else’s.

Like, Mirko did more damage than Tamaki’s super omega plasma cannon. Horikoshi has a bit of favoritism me thinks.

Damage had an issue with the way we assumed the explosion moved that far before Shiggy reached Bakugo.

And considering that we can't actually see when he catched Bakugo's arm, we might have to drop the feat until the anime clears it up.

If the anime shows Shigaraki catching Bakugo after the explosion occurred, then it should be fine.

Back