• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also Tomura needs Heat Resistance in both of his keys.

Incomplete Tomura survived a Vanishing Fist from Endeavor, which would vaporize any normal human being, and his full body was in tact but weakened.

Complete Tomura just tanked a Plasma Beam to the face after it burned through all of his growths and hit him directly.

Which is another feat for how hot Bakugo’s explosions are since they actually burned Shigaraki severely

Do we actually know if the Plasma Beam directly landed on Shigaraki? Looks like he defended or at least weakened the beam with his absurd amount of growth.

But yes Shigaraki does have some resistance. A full power Vanishing Fist did less damage to him than a single Jet Burn did to a High-End Nomu.

Do we actually know if the Plasma Beam directly landed on Shigaraki? Looks like he defended or at least weakened the beam with his absurd amount of growth.

But yes Shigaraki does have some resistance. A full power Vanishing Fist did less damage to him than a single Jet Burn did to a High-End Nomu.
for despite weakening it, it still covered a considerable amount of ground.
when I saw it I thought I ha

From the paneling, it blasts into his growths and destroys them all, then engulfs him within the beam. He then starts making more growths to attack Tamaki, but Mirio punches him to divert the attack, but winds up injured.

Nothing really implies he blocked it with his growth, it kinda just blasted past it and hit him but didn’t do anything so he made more growth to hit back.

It also wouldn’t make sense if he blocked it to say “do you think that would’ve killed Prime All Might.” That implies his body can tank it no problem, so he wouldn’t have needed the growth to protect him.

Does anyone else think Mirio punching Shigaraki looks weird? His right arm is hurt, and I think he punched him with his right arm. But that looks off to me.

What position is he in?

Because there’s no evidence he did? Yeah he shot a plasma beam but we didn’t see the full effect of it and it was incredibly thin compared to the regions apparently being covered, not to mention the temperature of this plasma beam wasn’t talked about at all. If the beam caused these clouds, there would be something about how it did so in this chapter, or at least a mention of its heat, or hell the reporter talking about how a beam shot across these regions. Suneater’s attack didn’t do anything to Shiggy or the environment as far as we know currently.

Until we know what caused these temperature changes, we’re all just theorizing. Don’t act like your idea is the only correct one.
There’s no evidence for literally any of the claims being made, what?
And the size of it isn’t relevant to it’s effect at all that should be common sense. The attack atill traversed a large area and went off panel for the rest, and im not acting like my idea is the only “correct” one, it was clear that my comment wasn’t that serious.

Does anyone else think Mirio punching Shigaraki looks weird? His right arm is hurt, and I think he punched him with his right arm. But that looks off to me.

What position is he in?
Looks like he punched with his left and was shooting past Shigaraki, so idk how his right arm got hurt.

There’s no evidence for literally any of the claims being made, what?
And the size of it isn’t relevant to it’s effect at all that should be common sense. The attack atill traversed a large area and went off panel for the rest, and im not acting like my idea is the only “correct” one, it was clear that my comment wasn’t that serious.
“why can’t we just accept Suneater did this” <- you

No duh I’m not gonna accept something when it’s largely possible something else is true.

For raising the temperature and generating the clouds, what would the AP value be? We don’t know who did it yet but I’m curious

I don't know what will happen with bakugou but my bet on the next one to fall is endeavor

At first I thought that Deku would go astray but with today it is no longer clear to me

FZk7GavXkAIY2LL

So if Bakugou at Mach 7000 was able to blitz Shigaraki, how will the All Might tiers downscale in speed? I feel like putting them at baseline MHS+ is too big of a downscale (it’s implying Bakugou is 7x faster than prime AM)

He didn’t blitz shigaraki
After reading it for a little bit i think it’s clear that when it came to Bakugo talking about Tomura’s right side he’s referring to his vision. He’s blind out of his right eye, and Bakugo during that scene was attacking his right side (he’s blind there) the whole time. He even mentions he’s fighting like deku (strategizing and predicting) so he wouldn’t even scale to Tomura in speed.

Back