• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

“I’ve got a long way to go before I’m on All Might’s level” is literally glaze. Even at the end of the story he only refers to his power as “a little bit stronger” than All Might’s despite being way higher.
I think that statement from Izuku at the end of the story is just referring to the core power-building-over-time aspect of One For All. All Might had a hero career of decades with One For All building in power all that time. Izuku by contrast held One For All for only a single year so it did not build up that much stronger in strength than when All Might had it at his peak.

I just got done watching it in Theaters, HOLY GOD I LOVED THAT SO MUCH
HE CUT THE MOUNTAIN SIZED CITY SHIP THING IN HALF WITH HIS KICK, SPLIT THAT THING LIKE MOSES

Could’ve sworn the guy who shared the summary on Twitter said Deku had used Gearshift…
The final fight ends with Deku causing these flashes of light that are unlike anything seen in the show. It go the same vibe as when Shoto beat Deku in the tournament, with very high air pressures, but it's almost like he broke reality (not actually, but that's the beat way I can really explain the flashing lights).

Super cool, and similar to Gearshift in terms of colors popping in, but it's not the same.

Back