• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

“Size of Texas” is pretty huge tbf, like a meteor that size is Moon Level+ from the Omni-Man feat I heard. And this storm is reaching from Japan to the US, that’s a radius dozens of times bigger than Texas.
And considering that all the storm feats happen fast this should crazy.

If we do get that moon level/planet level storm feat in the upcoming chapters, shouldn't we go back and and see if we can use higher calcs for past feats? Like the nine storm feat and the sns intercontinental missles. It would be more consistent if the characters were multi-continental+ and then jump to moon/planet level instead of them being country level with only large island+ level feats.

If we do get that moon level/planet level storm feat in the upcoming chapters, shouldn't we go back and and see if we can use higher calcs for past feats? Like the nine storm feat and the sns intercontinental missles. It would be more consistent if the characters were multi-continental+ and then jump to moon/planet level instead of them being country level with only large island+ level feats.
Considering the two people that are gonna do it are the same people that would one shot kill and eviscerate the entire roster, probably not.

I was only a little bit off about the topic, but I guess I should probably change my username to The Prophet.

@TheRustyOne do you think this have any impact to Bakugo's Howtizer Tornado? Maybe an upgrade? Or a downgrade. Or is your method unaffected by it?
Thread is still ongoing btw so we don't really know much about it yet.
You can’t tag people as you are not staff.

But that study seems to give an actual way to calculate tornado KE so yeah, Bakugo’s Howitzer spin from WHM is def affected by it. And for fun, 20% Deku’s from Heroes Rising will be as well, though it’s only a secondary calc.

You can’t tag people as you are not staff.
I know, I'm just addressing Rusty specifically.

And for fun, 20% Deku’s from Heroes Rising will be as well, though it’s only a secondary calc.
Yeah I forgot about this.

Well there goes the upgrade streak.
We don't know if it will be a downgrade or otherwise.

But if it is, that's just how it is when you scale based on calcs.

At the very least, whatever the results might be more accurate, depending on how usable the new info is. Accuracy is the ultimate goal of the wiki (supposedly).

Seems like that'd only be for calculating the rotational KE of a tornado, I didn't calculate that for Bakugo's feat but the standard KE it had when it hit Serpenters.

Basically, that thread doesn't effect Bakugo's calculation.
Shouldn’t we calculate the rotational energy also? It’s spinning and flying forward so that should be a small upgrade.

It's not possible without making any assumption, we can't measure it's rotation due to how his tornado is drawn.

And using the speed of the fastest real life tornados would be an insignificant increase compared to the results we currently have.

However, there's no reason to assume it was rotating at that speed in the first place.

So I did some calculations for a hypothetical deku punching away the storm spanning from japan to America and assuming it takes one second it comes out as high small planetary and assuming it takes 1 frame it comes out as well into planetary

Last edited:
So I did some calculations for a hypothetical deku punching away the storm spanning from japan to America and assuming it takes one second it comes out as high small planetary and assuming it takes 1 frame it comes out as well into planetary
I'd honestly be surprised if MHA had one continent level feat before the end so here's hoping the storm thing happens

Also apparently the feat comes from dodging EM waves from a guy that can make real waves of different kinds, and the same guy was also tagged by sound waves so like... 💀
I ******* despise JJK speed scaling 🗿🗿

Bro I'm hearing jjk fans talking about making a jjk ftl CRT and I swear to God if ftl jjk gets accepted before ftl mha I'm gonna lose my mind
Yeah we got plans for this. Apparently we got a couple relativistic calcs for Gojo and Kenjaku that can be used for support too.

I don't know, the fact that jjk has the mountain level already seems questionable at least to me, I mean that I know in the mountain level they have it for us expansions, right?
and now the velocity is sub-relativistic? Since I read here I notice strict things with mha but very lax with others.

I've been wanting to do VS for a while with characters like Ishigori and Jogo but simply seeing how inflated they are makes me back away

Back