• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Yea even Nejire’s damage to the High Ends is a bit sus and Nejire is so far above Mirio in AP that Shigaraki focuses on attacking her and literally doesn’t care about Mirio

Simply said, Mirio has no reason to scale

I mean if this is what yall are going to keep on saying as a "response" then I'll just drop it off, no point in wasting both our times.
Don't be surprised when people are tired of the discussion that's been had many times before.

Someone pointed out on Reddit that while Aizawa was getting hit by Shigaraki’s flicked quirk erasing bullet, it turns out he actually flicked a SECOND one and Bakugou managed to react to it, whereas Aizawa couldn’t

Apparently it’s on page 3 of chapter 282. Would this qualify him for Sub-Relativistic reactions?

Someone pointed out on Reddit that while Aizawa was getting hit by Shigaraki’s flicked quirk erasing bullet, it turns out he actually flicked a SECOND one and Bakugou managed to react to it, whereas Aizawa couldn’t

Apparently it’s on page 3 of chapter 282. Would this qualify him for Sub-Relativistic reactions?
Doesn't bakugo already scale to sub-relativistic

He didn't flick the second one. Bakugo destroyed it while it was in Shigaraki's hand.

An interesting thing that I thought of is that neito monoma now has sub-relativistic perception speed. Which is crazy for such a lackluster character with almost no feats.

So.

All Might flashback/thoughts next chapter 100%.

Ways he lives: Bakugo saves him out of nowhere, Sero saves him out of nowhere, or he simply survives it.

Other than those ways he’s simply cooked.

AFO getting severely hurt again when he’s this close to Shigaraki is not going to end well for him. Though Shigaraki seems a lot more interested in just fighting Deku than anything else, so idk if he even will do anything.

If Bakugo shows up right now and starts fighting kindergarten AFO I’m gonna laugh my ass off.

Ngl I really want All Might to die just for plot. If Bakugou comes back and saves him it would be ridiculous imo
Him dying right now wouldn’t do much for his character, he has to talk to Deku one more time at least before dying.

Also we don’t know if the Nighteye vision will come true or not right now since it was proven wrong last time and a lot of things have been telling him to live and keep going, like Stain and Hercules and himself.

Even if he gets hit with this explosion I don’t see him dying until he talks to Deku one last time. Also his vestige fading from OFA “in advance” just seems weird to me.

Could be wrong but we’ll see ig

I just realized that the new Number 6 calc places his 3x speed at High Hypersonic but those who scale to it are still at Hypersonic+. Can I make the changes? The calc is already accepted and listed on the verse page

Who scales to it? I already updated Lemillion, Rappa, and Overhaul, but I’m not sure who else scales

Last edited:
A calculation being evaluated doesn't mean it can be applied on the profiles, ye. All the CRTs we've had recently should've already made that clear.

A calculation being evaluated doesn't mean it can be applied on the profiles, ye. All the CRTs we've had recently should've already made that clear.
Yea except for the fact that we usually don’t list calcs on the verse page until after it has been deemed to be acceptable, and I saw it on the verse page

Someone can make a CRT for it tho

There already WAS a CRT for that particular calc and it’s why everyone’s speed is the way it is right now, I think. The only difference is that the Snail Speed value got brought down which happened to also affect the already accepted and applied calculation.

Sure, CRT it, but all it boils down to is “snail speed got buffed so now they’re this” and a restatement of who scales

Ah, I see the issue. That calc WAS accepted at one point but was never applied? Or something else happened so we just went with scaling from 5%? I remember there being a CRT for the Number 6 dog pile feat but if not then whatevs.

Back