• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

SPOILER_IMG_5718.png
I don't know if I'll die or not but my chest hurt really bad when I saw this.

So this should be a super freaking upgrade to Deku's enhanced senses cause UA or rather specifically bokugo being the tiny spec he is is several dozens if not hundrerds kilometers away, much better than the nagant feat for his senses.

I think this was clear since the Nagant fight cause Deku's eyesight is at least good enough to see a kilometer+ on a dark rainy night.

Also Armored All Might looks absolutely insane, love the colors.

AFO with Bloodcurdle is ****** up but useful af

The parallels with the cards and the new era beginning is fire

The “save by winning and win by saving” call back with Deku on the win side and Bakugo on the save side finally come full circle

Nah this chapter was some genuine peak and I initially didn’t like Bakugo not dying. Saving him for THIS moment to happen though is proving it worth imo, Bakugo Vs Rewind AFO to save AM and fulfill his promise to live for Deku, in front of the whole world, is phenomenal.

Still think Bakugou’s conclusion was somewhat wasted but damn his entrance was REALLY cool. Imagine if he uses Edgeshot’s quirk on his explosions to make them like lasers pretty much

So I've only watched up to season 2 of the mha anime before I switched to manga and I've heard some bad stuff about the anime but is it worth watching?

Season 6 wasn’t great either imo. Ppl don’t wanna admit it but there was definitely a drop in quality of the animation in many scrnes

4 > 2 >> 3 > 6 > 1 > 5

Seems I was right
Bakugo will be the one to end up defeating AFO while Deku deals with Shigaraki. He'll be able to prove he's not the useless to AFO. He'll also get the chance to save his hero as well, which is payback for when the League of Villains caught him. He came back to save All Might and beat AFO. Then Deku handles Shigaraki.

Back