• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I've been working on a Number 6 revision, and I was thinking, should multi-Quirk users get Resistance to Madness Manipulation? Or is this not even Madness Manipulation?
I wouldn’t know
I’d say most people should have it given that with what we’ve seen with Lady Nagant and Nine, most people, even those who are dying (Nine’s cellular disease) can take multiple quirks without going insane.

But yeah I’m Not sure either

Which image looks best for Number 6's Operation Anonymous key?

WrpX6jK.png
FfAXaHs.png

Also, Toshinori has a Bruce/Batman thing going on.

I've been working on a Number 6 revision, and I was thinking, should multi-Quirk users get Resistance to Madness Manipulation? Or is this not even Madness Manipulation?
Most of them have special quirk or special procedure done (AFO, OFA, Nomufication) so personally i dont think they should have it. The one who should get it are those who can handle quirk without any conditions like Gigantomachia or Nagant and Wolfram(tho do we know how many extra quirks a person has to receive before they go mad?)

Most of them have special quirk or special procedure done (AFO, OFA, Nomufication) so personally i dont think they should have it. The one who should get it are those who can handle quirk without any conditions like Gigantomachia or Nagant and Wolfram(tho do we know how many extra quirks a person has to receive before they go mad?)
Some nomu only have two quirks
Some have like 6
So I guess it‘s like alcohol tolerance

having their body modified would grant the resistance, no?
Potion A poison anyone who drink it
Character B can drink it with no problem
Character C can take the pill because he has a special mouth that nullifies the effects of any thing he drinks
Who has general Poison Resistance iyo

What are we gonna do with Mirio?
Being reverted back to his state with his quirk means his physical ability was also reverted back to when he had a quirk, so all of his speed feats during the time he got his quirk would be the same as when he fought Overhaul.

I don't think it was ever stated that his physical ability was also reverted back.

Just keep it as two separate keys.

I don't think it was ever stated that his physical ability was also reverted back.

Just keep it as two separate keys.
That’s the thing though, Eri’s quirk itself just reverts you back to a certain point, the quirk bullets were the only thing that effects certain prospects of something but Eri’s quirk just resets you.
When she uses it on her parents, they reverted until they disappear (iirc) and the same was going to happen to Deku if they never stopped it. That’s just how her quirk works

Yeah, I don't think that makes sense, iirc Mirio was doing physical training between the Overhaul arc and when he got his Quirk back

We don’t know how her Quirk works right now, whether she can target quirks specifically or only bodies. Overhaul was able to find a way for her to only target Quirk factors so she might have based her training off learning how to do that, or maybe she can choose what to rewind on a person.

Not enough information on her Quirk to claim she did or didn’t rewind him fully to his Overhaul arc state.

We don’t know how her Quirk works right now, whether she can target quirks specifically or only bodies. Overhaul was able to find a way for her to only target Quirk factors so she might have based her training off learning how to do that, or maybe she can choose what to rewind on a person.

Not enough information on her Quirk to claim she did or didn’t rewind him fully to his Overhaul arc state.
Oh that makes sense for me, I was under the impression of us assuming that her quirk remained the same and I forgot about the training arc.

What about AP tho?
He saved Burnin from a Nomu, while we can’t tell if he killed the nomu or damaged him, that looks good as a feat of it’s own.
He could punch All of the Nomus trying to kill beast jeanist, knocking them all away. He could overcome their own force while charging with his own attacks which require similar power.
He also states that his own power aint enough to kill the Nomus in one shot, implying that he could do so but not in a single punch.

When he punched that one Nomu that destroyed the ground we could see pieces of what looks like blood and chunks of his face coming off. The Nomu’s head was also pushed backwards and scrunched into it’s body as if it took a heavy blow.
After this punch the Nomu also put up a defensive stance to defend his face as if he took some form of damage.
Is this enough for Mirio to scale?

Back