• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

We already accept that Aoyama's laser is like light. Though Heroes Rising contest this with Nine's invisible air wall being able to block his laser.
Also found Thirteen’s line, it’s in Chapter 67 where it’s stated to be light
Plasma does not have a set speed, it's just a state of matter, it all depends on how it's fired. Both a railgun and a pistol fire solid projectiles, but have vastly different speeds and methods of firing their projectile. Basically without more information, we cannot say anything.
So would finding the average speed (or I guess slowest for a lowball) of plasma weaponry work?

The High 6-C characters scale to 139 Gigatons, it's really far from 550 Gigatons (baseline High 6-C+), so nah it can't happen
High 6-C+ comes in if Rusty's Inverse Square Law gets accepted
I'm not that delusional to think we can upscale 139 to 1000

Is that how LS works? Wouldn’t it be like speed and he would need to have blocked it in the same scene?
What do you mean? It's just simple scaling. Iida's Engine is that strong so Chimera can scale to it since he can hold it back with his grab.

Speed and other things are like that to avoid calc stacking. But we still scale people to others.

But Iida or Asui do not scale to this, since Chimera overpowered all of them easily and they only slightly stopped him while he was distracted.

What do you mean? It's just simple scaling. Iida's Engine is that strong so Chimera can scale to it since he can hold it back with his grab.

Speed and other things are like that to avoid calc stacking. But we still scale people to others.

But Iida or Asui do not scale to this, since Chimera overpowered all of them easily and they only slightly stopped him while he was distracted.
I mean cool, just wanted to be sure.

Also, on Shoto’s profile, the statement for his fire being on par with Endeavor’s is misplaced. It should be in his JT arc key not his Endeavor Agency Arc, though he never actually used a Flashfire Fist move, and I’m pretty sure it’s referring to heat not force. So he should just be “Higher with Flashfire Fist” until the war arc I feel.

It's possible to use the Inverse Square Law, all you need is the area of the "shockwave", the area of the object (Which is the clouds), and the energy.

It doesn't have to be a certain shape like a sphere or anything omni-directional like that. The issue is the results get massively inflated in this case, since the irregular shape of the shockwave's punch is far smaller than the object itself. The difference between them is really huge.

It landed around 57 Teratons when I checked, which is vastly stronger than the Intercontinental Punch and is an obvious outlier. Which is why I didn't put it in the blog.
How do you use the inverse square law if the area of the shockwave is smaller than the area of the object?

That probably should be in calc group discussion, but tis a valid question.

Unfortunately for OP, Rusty did the calc off site and it would be 6-B so outlier considering these same characters (using ISQ) get hurt by the Star Giant Clap which is only High 6-C+. So unless someone finds a reason for the AP of both that and the Intercontinental Cruise Punch being below that feat, not really gonna go through.

That probably should be in calc group discussion, but tis a valid question.

Unfortunately for OP, Rusty did the calc off site and it would be 6-B so outlier considering these same characters (using ISQ) get hurt by the Star Giant Clap which is only High 6-C+. So unless someone finds a reason for the AP of both that and the Intercontinental Cruise Punch being below that feat, not really gonna go through.
Heroes don't go all out and and Star wouldn't want to destroy a country if she didn't have to?
look man I just want 6-B MHA

I've always like the 7-B rating in general.

Going by appearances alone. High 8-C and 7-B are pretty great. Though I've also found some fondness for 8-A as well, but only for certain types of characters.

I don't hate them, but I've completely lost interest in Tier 5 and anything above in general.

I have no explanation for any of these opinions, my monkey brain just likes how they look.

Imagine a universe where 5% Izuku really was only 20x weaker than All Might/100%.

Back