• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It comes out early on Rooster Teeth’s site behind a paywall and always gets leaked

I can sleep well knowing Deku wasn't using 100% OFA on DB without damaging his arms. Can't wait for manga to have a multi continental feat gg ez no I'm not coping, you are

On a serious note, they gave Deku a lot more respect than most powerscalers. 78 teratons for AP with SoL reactions. Not bad.

I can sleep well knowing Deku wasn't using 100% OFA on DB without damaging his arms. Can't wait for manga to have a multi continental feat gg ez no I'm not coping, you are

On a serious note, they gave Deku a lot more respect than most powerscalers. 78 teratons for AP with SoL reactions. Not bad.
We still don't know what % of OFA he's using in the manga other than the fact he can take a punch from a Prime AM level opponent without much issue. For all we know he could be using 100% the whole time

Oh it’s not even current Deku lol can’t wait for this to get instantly outdated in like 15 chapters.

Did he have Gear Shift or nah
They did mention all his quirks but it didn't show up in the animation. I doubt it would have changed much. I shit you not, they have Asta sneezing at SoL in sleep. Also 6x stronger

4 level of speed amp with each one blitzing the former only come out at a 1.2x boost? Nah they trippin fr
How is something that warps the laws governing reality a ******* 1.2 increase??
unknown.png

image.png

image.png

How much did they downplay Deku? Like, give me context here.
  • Saying he can't access max power, even though that is the whole point of Fa Jin and Gear Shift
  • Saying Asta was better at flight, even though they both have access to True Flight
  • Deku didn't use Faux 100% or his new moves with Gear Shift at all
  • He did restrain Asta, but only his leg lmao
  • Downplaying Gear Shift to levels I can't even describe

• Saying he can't access max power, even though that is the whole point of Fa Jin and Gear Shift
  • Saying Asta was better at flight, even though they both have access to True Flight
  • Deku didn't use Faux 100% or his new moves with Gear Shift at all
  • He did restrain Asta, but only his leg lmao
To add a few more onto.
  • Scaled Heroes Rising 100% Deku to Current manga Deku
  • Gearshift being downplayed Claimed that Gearshift only increases speed and is a 20% increase throughout random
  • Fa Jin's ability to amplify users base powers and especially Gearshift were more or less ignored in the post analysis lol

Back