• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The best case scenario is that both Deku and Asta get some ridiculous, planet level scaling and wind up never not being equals in a fight for the rest of their existence
Deku punches AFO into the moon shattering it in half and causing a global rain storm

Asta fires off a massive energy sword beam that dissipates clouds on a global scale and cuts the moon in half

All y'all mfs gonna be slandering each other, while I'm just going to be in the background like:

mark-phillips-instiagtor.gif

So what kind of shit should I say if Deku wins?

I was thinking of some shit like "Me personally, I wouldn't let MHA goons get away with this goonery."

Or maybe "You really gonna let a mid ass anime beat you like that? Personally, I would have to get my lick back."
"You're gonna let a pussy ass bitch Spike Spiegel lookin-ass beat you like that?" Try this

When Season 5 of MHA dropped, quite literally every Shonen fanbase was ******** on it, so yes. It was mainly from JJK fans.
Ok yeah that matches my experience lol.
It's mostly JJK vs CSM from what I've seen
That’s surprising. I typically see them being pretty chill with eachother but then again I’m not deep in the CSM fanbase.

Outside of powerscaling I don’t see any beef
Lmao no, the hate on the characters, the events and the decisions in story are scrutinized by both fandoms anywhere they’re both mentioned together.

You will always get some BC fan going “MHA sucks, Deku is trash” or an MHA fan going “BC sucks, Asta is trash”

not as bad as it once was. you can still find people who like both bleach and naruto.

but back then it was like choosing your pokemon starter lol
It was quite literally that “which side are you on” meme. Just war either way.

But it has calmed down a lot since then yeah.

The amounts of comments I see saying Aki's a copy of Megumi due to their ability involving hand sign and canines boils my blood

Had it stopped ever since Bleach reach Star/Solar system?
Yeah it’s calmed down ever since the whole universal Yhwach Mets was finally realized and accepted.

I think the thing that made it so bad in the first place was that before the main parts of the TYBW, essentially every “Naruto vs Ichigo” match was essentially a lot of like, smugness over Naruto being above Ichigo at the time

And then when universal Yhwach scaling for introduced, everyone who was opposed had a mad hard time ever dreaming universal bleach was a thing and will straight up die on that position no matter what.

Yeah it’s calmed down ever since the whole universal Yhwach Mets was finally realized and accepted.

I think the thing that made it so bad in the first place was that before the main parts of the TYBW, essentially every “Naruto vs Ichigo” match was essentially a lot of like, smugness over Naruto being above Ichigo at the time

And then when universal Yhwach scaling for introduced, everyone who was opposed had a mad hard time ever dreaming universal bleach was a thing and will straight up die on that position no matter what.
tbf its on this site not everywhere else

its still a blood bath

Yhwach is straight up banned in many places for vs matches 💀
Kubo handling of him in the last chapters made him a headache to argue
Comicvine is the epicentre of this from what I’ve seen. So many ‘Naruto fodder’ ‘Ichigo solos the verse’ blah blah blah. I once saw the debate devolve into why Naruto is a better character.
I long past giving a shit about HST debates there just so boring and annoying

Back