• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Question to all of you: how do you feel about Deku as a character? Also how do you feel about his response to Nagant?
Don’t feel like writing several paragraphs so I’ll just say he’s a very good character. His response to Nagant was appropriate and just furthered his already built up ideals. Similar to Shigaraki (it’s a trend), his response is something that’s seen as far too simple or naive, but is what’s necessary to change things, especially when it’s tempered by him having experienced the other side of his society rather than only having an outsiders perspective.

Just realized that if we’re treating AFO’s Air Cannon as 7-A+ for clashing with Hellflame, Jirou will end up downscaling from 7-A+ (or High 6-C in the future)

Jiro and Tokoyami barely survived an Air cannon combination from AFO and Jiro herself managed to cancel out the force of one of his Air cannon to fully shield Hawks, how should we treat them when the inevitable Final War CRT finally comes ?

Jiro and Tokoyami barely survived an Air cannon combination from AFO and Jiro herself managed to cancel out the force of one of his Air cannon to fully shield Hawks, how should we treat them when the inevitable Final War CRT finally comes ?
Jirou cancelled out part of the air cannon, like 1/3 of it, not the full thing

So I’d say she either downscales or just scales to 1/3 of the value

I wanna make a CRT making a power system for MHA characters: quirk awakenings

Any character can theoretically awaken their quirk under extreme circumstances, so everyone in the verse would get abilities such as:
Minor Reactive Evolution
Awakened Power
Power Modification
Supernatural Willpower

I’ll expand on it tmrw, too tired rn

Spinner Shoji backstory back to to back. Also seems as some of the PLF commanders will finally be relevant this arc after being introduced ages ago.

Huh neat

Also @Therefir are you ever gonna check the Nagant bullet calc (I keep holding breath lol, if you want me to stop cause it’s annoying just tell me)

I don't think the baits Deku used to distract Nagant were moving that quickly and the smoke doesn't appear to be frozen as your method suggests.

I don't think the baits Deku used to distract Nagant were moving that quickly and the smoke doesn't appear to be frozen as your method suggests.
Fair enough, it’s why I added a superhuman end to it
I don’t think I measured it via smoke? I measured it by looking at his distance in relation to the end of the four on the lane, it’s pretty obvious it was moving

I meant that it would be odd for the bait to be frozen while the smoke seems to be moving wildly.

I'm pretty sure that when the scene is animated the bait will just slowly move out of the smoke and Nagant's bullet will hit it before it can move much more, if they are not super lazy that is.

I meant that it would be odd for the bait to be frozen while the smoke seems to be moving wildly.

I'm pretty sure that when the scene is animated the bait will just slowly move out of the smoke and Nagant's bullet will hit it before it can move much more, if they are not super lazy that is.
Ah fair enough

I mean your older calc (Nagant shooting Deku from a KM away) could use SS reactions (I think we’ve agree 45% Deku is SS) and it would get Mach ~100, which would be cool Kinda sad that right now Faux 100% is 100.6 it makes me sad, you got any methods for making it higher, didnt it used to be Mach 300 or something why can’t we go back =[

I mean your older calc (Nagant shooting Deku from a KM away) could use SS reactions (I think we’ve agree 45% Deku is SS) and it would get Mach ~100
It would actually be Massively Hypersonic+ or Mach 1000

Though Therefir and Rusty explained why the calc doesn’t work

It would actually be Massively Hypersonic+ or Mach 1000

Though Therefir and Rusty explained why the calc doesn’t work
I meant to put SH for super human

But also wasn’t the reason it didn’t work directly because Deku never used 30% during the fight? If we just need to figure out nagants bullet speed then it should be fine right?

Adding onto this
It did travel a small distance (.41 meters by my measurements), doesn’t matter much but hey, just in case you ever consider giving it an ok
Also, why doesn’t the nagant shooting Deku from 1km away work? Is it just because Deku never used 30% or is it for something else?

I meant to put SH for super human

But also wasn’t the reason it didn’t work directly because Deku never used 30% during the fight? If we just need to figure out nagants bullet speed then it should be fine right?
No point in putting 45% reactions at Superhuman, that’s just an EXTREME unnecessary lowball and potentially even hiding an outlier

Even 5% Deku is above Superhuman

At this rate Mazdoesstuff is gonna get himself banned from making more calcs 🤣

No joke, this has happened 💀
Pffffffffft,
I’ll go try and make a better version of it, I’ll need the chapter of course. if I ask for improvements will you help? (Also just a question, but outside of the smoke not moving is the math good on my Nagant calc?)

Back