• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

oxqa3h6phlz11.jpg

wait what would tomura look like if he ate a snickers?

He’s evil when he’s hungry

I really wanna see someone calc the speed at 13:45.
Like, hey guys remember Deku ran so fast that his entire body started glowing and it looks like he caught fire or something at the end

Can we start listing all of the supporting feats on the VS Wiki Page? Like the 7-C feat for this, All Might’s 7-B Storm Punch, Bakugou’s Low 7-B Mountain Melt and his 7-A attack against Nine

Feels like our AP feats page is too barebones when it comes to Tier 7 stuff

Bro a small city level feat isn’t supporting a mountain+ character

You're comparing an MHA calc of a city block-sized dust/wind shockwave supposedly being 7-A to Dragon Ball's lack of environmental destruction.

Completely different scenarios, makes zero sense comparing them.
Sure it does. If you knew anything about Dragon Ball scaling and the people that still don't believe Goku is planetary because Goku has never actually destroyed a planet, you'd understand the comparison. It's something I'm very used to seeing.

"A 7-A blast doesnt level a single town?"

Vs

"Goku's planetary but his attacks don't destroy planets?"

Even ignoring Dragon Ball's lack of environmental destruction, a visually weak attack being far stronger than what is shown isn't all that surprising to me. Especially when you consider the other factors that are included in that feat that aren't just raw destruction.

And ignoring the calc itself, All Mights mountain+ attack that took out All For One still didn't level the city.

I'm also pretty sure that All Might thunderstorm feat was calculated pretty high and all it did was **** up a villain and create a thunderstorm but didn't do a thing to the buildings around it.

Last edited:
"Goku's planetary but his attacks don't destroy planets?"
Dragon Ball characters contain their power within their bodies at all times, meaning that no energy is expelled during combat and no significant collateral damage is caused. When they unleash their energy blasts, they narrow their path of destruction as to avoid creating massive explosions. Dragon Ball characters, with their mastery over Ki, the thing that gives them their supernatural powers, can control their destructive capacity.
"A 7-A blast doesnt level a single town?"
And ignoring the calc itself, All Mights mountain+ attack that took out All For One still didn't level the city.
  1. All Might focused his energy into All For One, and the energy that was expelled when he hit the ground created a crater and a tornado.
  2. All Might was at his weakest and was pushing past his limits to the point he could only maintain his power in one arm.
all it did was **** up a villain and create a thunderstorm but didn't do a thing to the buildings around it.
All Might did not actually punch anything. From the beginning, his Detroit Smash was never going to cave in the ground beneath him or obliterate the block around him. The loose energy from throwing his punch transferred into the air and resulted in an air current that later condensed into rain.

I mean we already have the calculations made; I’m just saying it’ll aesthetically look better to appear on the profile
You can ask Rusty about that. I've stated the reasons why those aren't listed. Calculations aren't put in entries just for aesthetic purposes. It's bad to place calculations that doesn't represent the statistic in the profiles anyways, both logically and aesthetically.

They would have to be marked something like [Not Used] or put in a separate tabber of defunct calcs to indicate that the calc isn't being used, which is why it's better not to place them in the first place.

I understand what you're trying to say, but MHA's main page is already better than other pages with many calculations if those other pages still list defunct calculations.
I like it when people say "no offense" then proceed to say the most offensive shit they can
You can talk to me about how I said the most offensive shit I can if you want.

Dragon Ball characters contain their power within their bodies at all times, meaning that no energy is expelled during combat and no significant collateral damage is caused. When they unleash their energy blasts, they narrow their path of destruction as to avoid creating massive explosions. Dragon Ball characters, with their mastery over Ki, the thing that gives them their supernatural powers, can control their destructive capacity.

1. All Might focused his energy into All For One, and the energy that was expelled when he hit the ground created a crater and a tornado.
  2. All Might was at his weakest and was pushing past his limits to the point he could only maintain his power in one arm.

All Might did not actually punch anything. From the beginning, his Detroit Smash was never going to cave in the ground beneath him or obliterate the block around him. The loose energy from throwing his punch transferred into the air and resulted in an air current that later condensed into rain.
Honestly, thats a whole lot of nothing that you just typed from me comparing what bro said to what happens in dragon ball. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not saying you're wrong, of course, but if we're gonna go through all those hoops to explain why bro hitting something with enough force to create a tornado of that size that can lift buildings wouldn't level a city or why someone punching with enough force to create a thunderstorm of all things wouldn't do any damage to the builds around it, then a 7A blast not actually leveling a city shouldn't be too far out of the imagination for people.

Bakugo a perfect example of what I mean, he's just throwing out explosions easily in the 100s of kilotons simply based off scaling and if you want to bring up that they're condensed explosions so they wouldn't level every building within a couple miles then thats fine, but if you're willing to believe someone can condense a 100 kiloton explosion with no collateral damage then believing a 7A blast didnt level a single town shouldn't be too far fetched.

Especially if you're a dragon ball fan. I mean, your reasoning for ki control is all well and good but it wouldn't really hold up on certain characters unless we're assuming they're not trying to destroy the planet, and for certain characters and fights, that wouldn't really hold up very well.

Point I'm making is, a 7A blast not actually leveling a city isn't that wild of a thing to see

Okay, you two let's not go further into worse situation just because the "no offense" shennanigans
There wasn't going to be any instigation of trouble on my part.

I was simply curious why SuperStar thought what I said was not only offensive, but the most offensive shit. Even if it was a half-joking statement.

If SuperStar isn't willing to talk about it then it's dropped, it's nothing serious, on my side at least.

How hollow are fridges.
Chapter 2 Deku is implied to have pulled the fridge that is bigger than All Might by the end of his training. And currently measurements have given many a 2.08 m3 and if it’s entirely filled that’s 16.7 tons of pure steel.
but I know it’s not completely full
also need to find the weight of a small truck

Last edited:
How hollow are fridges.
Chapter 2 Deku is implied to have pulled the fridge that is bigger than All Might by the end of his training. And currently measurements have given many a 2.08 m3 and if it’s entirely filled that’s 16.7 tons of pure steel.
but I know it’s not completely full
also need to find the weight of a small truck
16.7 tons? For a fridge?? You're at most looking at 500 or so pounds if it's bigger than All Might. Fridges aren't that heavy, especially residential ones.

And fridges aren't made of pure steel. Usually they're mostly plastic on the inside, and the metal is usually some steel but mostly aluminum. The hinges are definitely steel tho. Unless the chapter mentioned the fridge was all steel I suppose.

Note that even the heaviest fridge that should be near All Might's height would still be less than a thousand pounds heavy. Most large fridges are like 500 pounds.
Thinking that fridge is tens of tons might as well imagine it as a block of steel.

Deku likely didn't even need to carry it by himself. He could've used a pulley or so to place it where he wants.

Deku carrying All Might is a more quantifiable feat in comparison and we actually see him do it, even then it was a struggle for Deku during his training at least.

16.7 tons? For a fridge?? You're at most looking at 500 or so pounds if it's bigger than All Might. Fridges aren't that heavy, especially residential ones.

And fridges aren't made of pure steel. Usually they're mostly plastic on the inside, and the metal is usually some steel but mostly aluminum. The hinges are definitely steel tho. Unless the chapter mentioned the fridge was all steel I suppose.
yeah why do you think I said i needed to know how hollow it was
but also the thing got completely compressed by all might so unless midoryia dragged that thing later it doesnt matter

Back