• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Since this is somewhat higher than what they scale to currently, Gigantomachia's 8-A state will scale above this. Gevaudan, Battle Fist, and Sugarman only stopped his head from rising up and couldn't even bring it down. And he wasn't even caring or focusing on them, he was trying to ignore them still.

Mount Lady would scale too, since she did far more than what the students did and actually brought his head down and forced his mouth open.

Since this is somewhat higher than what they scale to currently, Gigantomachia's 8-A state will scale above this. Gevaudan, Battle Fist, and Sugarman only stopped his head from rising up and couldn't even bring it down. And he wasn't even caring or focusing on them, he was trying to ignore them still.

Mount Lady would scale too, since she did far more than what the students did and actually brought his head down and forced his mouth open.
What does that mean best jeanist scales because he can yeet her.
(this is a joke)

One Piece is getting High 6-C ppl like Zoro and G4 Luffy

That means if the MHA revisions go thru, we can finally do Luffy vs Deku or Zoro vs OFA Bakugou

What does that mean best jeanist scales because he can yeet her.
(this is a joke)
I mean, why else is Jeanist Class M? Mount Lady's weight is only Class K. And I just calc the building and I got 624.16 Metric Tons or Class K.

OFA Bakugo is quite literally a minute time bomb. He also gets staggered really bad from the pain of using OFA, unlike Deku who withstood it better. Hopefully Bakugo gets some actually scaling to Shigaraki and the High-Ends, so we don't need to go down such a route. Also Luffy still has Blunt Force Resistance and far higher lifting strength. I say higher lifting strength since Doflamingo had higher LS than Shigaraki, so I assume Luffy would be scaling to or above that.

I mean, why else is Jeanist Class M? Mount Lady's weight is only Class K. And I just calc the building and I got 624.16 Metric Tons or Class K.
put that as an actual reason I dare you, wait would that mean that Ryukyu/30% would scale because a dragon is obviously stronger than mt. Lady obviously

U

OFA Bakugo is quite literally a minute time bomb. He also gets staggered really bad from the pain of using OFA, unlike Deku who withstood it better. Hopefully Bakugo gets some actually scaling to Shigaraki and the High-Ends, so we don't need to go down such a route. Also Luffy still has Blunt Force Resistance and far higher lifting strength. I say higher lifting strength since Doflamingo had higher LS than Shigaraki, so I assume Luffy would be scaling to or above that.
Hopefully Deku’s last quirk is something hax based, because he literally can’t do anything in a lot of matchups

People like Star and Stripes, Shiggy all work due to a plethora of unique stuff but not Deku

His IQ section is looking a little lack luster tbh it could use a rework
He needs extraordinary genius in combat, i don’t remember many characters who actively play 3D chess against a superpower they just started fighting against and are able to track down every reasonable move

The second users Quirk would've let him move a lot faster or propel him with a lot of force, since Izuku was going to use it to get back to the mainland. Also I noticed that when Izuku is thinking about going faster, and it's confirmed he was going to use the second's Quirk, we get a close up panel of his left arm.

The second user is shown to have some kind of thing on his left arm that he points like a weapon as well.

Am I overthinking this, or does it mean the second user's Quirk is used by the left arm/hand? Also it needs to have some kind of drawback, since the second user stopped Izuku from using. Maybe he can't use it again after a period of time? He wasn't planning on hurting himself and breaking his equipment, as he said to the second.

Which means it has another kind of drawback.

The second users Quirk would've let him move a lot faster or propel him with a lot of force, since Izuku was going to use it to get back to the mainland. Also I noticed that when Izuku is thinking about going faster, and it's confirmed he was going to use the second's Quirk, we get a close up panel of his left arm.

The second user is shown to have some kind of thing on his left arm that he points like a weapon as well.

Am I overthinking this, or does it mean the second user's Quirk is used by the left arm/hand? Also it needs to have some kind of drawback, since the second user stopped Izuku from using. Maybe he can't use it again after a period of time? He wasn't planning on hurting himself and breaking his equipment, as he said to the second.

Which means it has another kind of drawback.
The current costume he has in the vestige world actually has gauntlets on BOTH arms, so it might not be limited to a single arm. May be too strong to be used from both at the same time though, hence the “bracing” with his right arm he does.

Also, him saving Yoichi is likely a while before he dies to AFO, so he might have increased his control of his quirk, letting him do attacks from both hands, hence the second gauntlet. The first shot where he saves Yoichi seems to be in the “early days” of their rebellion.

Also leaving this here

Well I think most people pretty much think it's going to be some kind of beam of energy.

Judging from what he said it can't be controlled or used in the same way he used it. I'm curious on why Izuku can't use it out in the ocean to propel himself, since it wasn't going to hurt him or his equipment. I can only assume it can't be used for a long period of time afterward? Or something else.

Well I think most people pretty much think it's going to be some kind of beam of energy.

Judging from what he said it can't be controlled or used in the same way he used it. I'm curious on why Izuku can't use it out in the ocean to propel himself, since it wasn't going to hurt him or his equipment. I can only assume it can't be used for a long period of time afterward? Or something else.
Maybe it would be usable in that way, but the kickback from it will be something Deku shouldn’t do when not near Shigaraki?

The way 2nd talks about it seems as if the power has become completely different from how it once was, like it awakened or something, which makes sense given it’s been the power that has been stockpiling for the longest time. So he might just be urging Deku to use caution because what it has become is something that shouldn’t be used unless it’s against Shigaraki.

Maybe it has a cool down or maybe it’s so crazy that even 200km away it’s too risky to use or maybe it results in a decrease in other functions. Idk but I’m curious.

Just to make it clear since people have been throwing their judgments around here...

How are we going to treat Tokoyami's and Jiro's current feats?

There are certainly growth here, but nothing that scales directly. Jirou blocked an Air Cannon, and enhanced Hawks' slash to shatter AFO's helmet. Dark Shadow proceeded to shatter the already cracked and chipped helmet, but he didn't visibly damage AFO at all. AFO got moved, but that isn't necessarily translating to AP, with enough LS it would be possible for a floating, undefended target like AFO.

There hopefully would be more feats for scaling, but for the most part what we have seems to be just unknown amount of growth without precise scaling at the moment.

Just to make it clear since people have been throwing their judgments around here...
Tokoyami shattering AFO's helmet can be scaled to AFO himself, but he'd be downscaling (At most). AFO's mask could take a hit from a restrained All Might without even cracking. All Might was also able to take hits and match the Air Cannon Combination while holding back. So the helmet is comparable to AFO himself in durability.

While the mask was already damaged, it shouldn't have dropped by millions of times. However this by itself isn't enough, if this is the only feat Dark Shadow has he'll be labeled as Unknown in AP/Dura while his speed scales somewhat to AFO. Since he was able to dodge around his attacks somewhat.

The above is just my opinion, but for an actual rating I'm aware this isn't enough.

While Hawks stated they have inflicted superficial wounds on him. I need to read the official translation, since that could be very different. Also this would only apply to Dark Environment Dark Shadow as well. Since he used Ragnarok and covered Dark Shadow in Jiro's jacket to get more darkness for that punch.

Jiro is fast enough to "react" or make a shocked expression at seeing AFO's attack, but it was so close to blitzing her that an Unknown rating might be best or an at least rating of her current speed while mentioning her slight reaction. Though I don't think she has shown enough, yet, to warrant a new key.

Hawks on the other hand should be scaling to him and Hood via piercing damage. He was able to somewhat redirect AFO's attack, but the more important thing is that his feathers pierced into his arm. He's able to crack AFO's helmet with three repeated hits, which can take one hit from a restrained All Might without cracking.

He also stabbed Hood's arm with his feathers, and he was going to kill AFO had he not been able to move again. So I think Hawks' weapons and Quirk should be considered sharp enough to harm these level of characters. However his durability and actual physical strength wouldn't scale.

I'm not certain if Hawks should receive a weakened key.

Basically for right now Tokoyami and Jiro don't have any certain ratings at the moment. There is a reason why we're waiting. While discussion isn't banned or anything, remember that anything can change in a single chapter. And that opinions are also capable of changing as well.

Fair enough. I mostly agree with your assessment for now, though scaling from the mask is a bit dubious, I suppose we can infer that it's likely on the same level as the one used in Kamino.
But how much they downscale is a painful question mark.

Last edited:
None of them really did any considerable damage to AFO. It's hard to scale them off him when they didn't affect him directly. At most the Air Canon can be scaled above Hawks' durability since it was meant to take him out. We can't really tell how much stronger it is than other times. Like it's way bigger than Shiggy's regular air canons but lacks all the other enhancements that made Air Canon so powerful in Kamino. It's just sitting somewhere in the middle.

At least they aren't completely out of the fight yet so they might still get to support Endeavor with other attacks and we can gauge their impact through that.

None of them really did any considerable damage to AFO. It's hard to scale them off him when they didn't affect him directly. At most the Air Canon can be scaled above Hawks' durability since it was meant to take him out.
Hawks also has no durability, he's Unknown and that likely isn't changing anytime soon. Though I agree that they've done basically zero damage. And have mostly been exploiting his weaknesses, for obvious reasons they can't overpower him so this is the only solution they have.

Shigaraki's Air Cannon harmed Endeavor and evenly matched his Hellflame. Though I can admit that Shigaraki's could be stronger due to him having a stronger base body. Assume higher physical strength helps boost Air Cannon, which is not impossible as of yet.

Garaki shouldn't have a damn profile.

Hawks also has no durability, he's Unknown and that likely isn't changing anytime soon. Though I agree that they've done basically zero damage. And have mostly been exploiting his weaknesses, for obvious reasons they can't overpower him so this is the only solution they have.

Shigaraki's Air Cannon harmed Endeavor and evenly matched his Hellflame. Though I can admit that Shigaraki's could be stronger due to him having a stronger base body. Assume higher physical strength helps boost Air Cannon, which is not impossible as of yet.
this is fair
Garaki shouldn't have a damn profile.
i agree the only reason I don’t lobby for it’s deletion is because I really do like Johnny and Mocha (aka his two pet Nomu’s) which obviously need to either have their own profiles or get stats in Garaki’s

@TheRustyOne how do I create a sandbox I wanna make a profile for Mocha and Johnny, also how do we scale nomu’s? do we assume all of a similar tier are somewhat comparable like all the low tier are atleast 9-B or something because they should be stronger than the average U.A student who scale to the landmine calc

@TheRustyOne how do I create a sandbox I wanna make a profile for Mocha and Johnny, also how do we scale nomu’s? do we assume all of a similar tier are somewhat comparable like all the low tier are atleast 9-B or something because they should be stronger than the average U.A student who scale to the landmine calc
The Nomu? Personally I don't see how they aren't High 8-C, since even the low tier Nomu can take hits from a restrained Gran Torino. Who is capable of hurting 5% Izuku. And they also overpower the average Pro Hero. To me the idea that any physical fighting Pro Hero is weaker than Shinso or less durable than Mineta is... yeah.

But I know people are very skittish about this type of scaling. So I believe we could only rate them as Unknown.

But even the Low Tier Nomu are capable of this level of destruction.

The Nomu? Personally I don't see how they aren't High 8-C, since even the low tier Nomu can take hits from a restrained Gran Torino. Who is capable of hurting 5% Izuku. And they also overpower the average Pro Hero. To me the idea that any physical fighting Pro Hero is weaker than Shinso or less durable than Mineta is... yeah.

But I know people are very skittish about this type of scaling. So I believe we could only rate them as Unknown.

But even the Low Tier Nomu are capable of this level of destruction.
1. Ok, so can we calc that entire desturction And label it as one attack? (gives them a solid rating). I think V. Frag works due to the fact that those chunks wouldn’t make up the full wall again, not even half if my eyeball measurements are correct
2. Still want to know how to make a sandbox

1. Ok, so can we calc that entire desturction And label it as one attack? (gives them a solid rating). I think V. Frag works due to the fact that those chunks wouldn’t make up the full wall again, not even half if my eyeball measurements are correct
Unless the Nomu can produce massive shockwaves, that clearly wasn't from one attack. And it wasn't using its strength enhancers.

That is not V.Frag. Some of those chunks are bigger than the people there. V.Frag is weird and I don't like trying to think about it, so I pretend it doesn't exist.

Sandbox on the wiki?

It'd look like this.

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mapl3Sy4up/Sandbox

Like how mine looks like: vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:TheRustyOne/Sandbox

(That is you correct?)

Unless the Nomu can produce massive shockwaves, that clearly wasn't from one attack. And it wasn't using its strength enhancers.

That is not V.Frag. Some of those chunks are bigger than the people there. V.Frag is weird and I don't like trying to think about it, so I pretend it doesn't exist.
That’s fair, I hear violent fragmentation and I think it violently erupts, so I don’t understand it either (I already measured one wall, damn)
Sandbox on the wiki?

It'd look like this.

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mapl3Sy4up/Sandbox

Like how mine looks like: vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:TheRustyOne/Sandbox

(That is you correct?)
Yeah, thanks

Oh wait didnt that Nomu come through the building like a ******* cannon ball? Or am I thinking of the wrong one
I have no recollection of any Nomu doing that.

I know Gran Torino slammed it throw some walls as he carried it off the train.

It threw a hero through the walls of the train.

I have no recollection of any Nomu doing that.

I know Gran Torino slammed it throw some walls as he carried it off the train.

It threw a hero through the walls of the train.
Ah yeah, that’s what I was thinking of (would that scald to AP, because if we assume it got thrown through walls then do we measure all the walls in the pic you sent as it’s durability or just one)

@TheRustyOne If I were to tell you that the combined result I got of all the walls breaking (with my limited intelligence) was 9-A+ (.0855 tons specifically) would that be believable?

Ah yeah, that’s what I was thinking of (would that scald to AP, because if we assume it got thrown through walls then do we measure all the walls in the pic you sent as it’s durability or just one)
We don't know if he slammed it through the building or if the Nomu did that during its rampage.

Also Gran Torino was holding back, and proceeded to knock it out in a single hit. He does say he went all out, and it wasn't dead just unconscious. That is why I said it'd scale to High 8-C. Since Gran Torino can hurt 5% Izuku while holding back too. And Tier 9 would be way too low, he'd rip straight through it.

We don't know if he slammed it through the building or if the Nomu did that during its rampage.

Also Gran Torino was holding back, and proceeded to knock it out in a single hit. He does say he went all out, and it wasn't dead just unconscious. That is why I said it'd scale to High 8-C. Since Gran Torino can hurt 5% Izuku while holding back too. And Tier 9 would be way too low, he'd rip straight through it.
I agree, but if they don’t agree with that and what ”actual calcs” (idk what they would call it) I’m just finish the subway train explosion (don’t expect it to be high and also the nomu should atleast be subsonic for catching up to a bullet train right? Would that mean that 5% and Gran Torino scale to far higher than that)

proceeded to knock it out in a single hit. He does say he went all out, and it wasn't dead just unconscious. That is why I said it'd scale to High 8-C. Since Gran Torino can hurt 5% Izuku while holding back too. And Tier 9 would be way too low, he'd rip straight through it.
I’d say he’s a tad more serious here, so we have a wide range of baseline high 8-C, to high 8-C+, to baseline 8-B, cause Torino scales to 28 tons iirc (I like how this entire convo started because I want to make profiles for the two best Nomu’s Johnny and Mocha).
Also is the context the same as the anime adaptation in which the train completely stops? (because like isn’t that an LS feat? it gives us more things to scale to 5%/people who scale to 5%, because idk, i just feel like this is something they’ll agree too)
Small question is why does Base Deku scale to 2.7 tons (aka what Monama scales to) instead of just <5.13 tons If he’s far superior to him

Last edited:
What are you talking about? What is Lifting Strength?

Izuku is upscaling from Monoma, says so on his profile. He's somewhere in between, we say 2.7 Tons in verse threads to be safe. Since he's inferior to 5% which is 5.13 Tons. Guess what, that is still <5.13 Tons. Anything under 5.13 Tons falls under that < thing.

He's downscaling from 5% and upscaling from Monoma. An unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons, and without a doubt inferior to 5.13 Tons.

Back