• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Feel bad for the family tbh. What were they suppose to do with someone being more powerful then them and could kill u anytime? Well sadly I know for a fact AFO has something else that can kill them all or just the mom and dad next chapter

I can most def say….If Hagakure had a crush on me, I would had asked her for marriage right off the bat cause my goodness she beautiful

Vigilantes really fulfilling the transformation and multiple form aspect of MHA.

I wish the main series had characters with multiple forms.

Like I'm imagining Todoroki in an armor of ice or cloaked in fire like human torch.

Or Deku charging up his entire body with Fa Jin and getting something like Full Cowl Fa Jin.

Or the obvious Black Whip being used like the Venom Symbiote to form an armor.

There's too few transformations in the main series. I think the only characters with more than one is Kirishima after unbreakable and Chimera from the movies. Also characters who take trigger seem to awaken new forms especially if they are mutant or transformation types.

Like Soga's form in early Vigilantes when he got shot with Trigger was pretty cool. The flame guy's form too. There's also that kid with the electric eel quirk who got 3 transformations due to Trigger and again when experimented by Ujiko.

Damn, MHA as a whole is getting ridiculous.
Logic is dead. All these bomber people destroying themselves and fusing together to create a Kaiju is RAW AF but also kind of nonsense. Why weren't there more people like this in the main series? I'm curious as for why AFO didn't replicate something like this in his experiments and instead went for some poor kid on the street with a skin condition.

INB4 the heroes in the area arrive to fight number 6, but then he couldn't take the heat anymore and just dies only to be determined and refuse once more to get an even better transformation and crush everyone. I'm calling it RN.

Logic is dead. All these bomber people destroying themselves and fusing together to create a Kaiju is RAW AF but also kind of nonsense. Why weren't there more people like this in the main series? I'm curious as for why AFO didn't replicate something like this in his experiments and instead went for some poor kid on the street with a skin condition.
These events happen way after AFO adopted Shigaraki.

For the Anonymous, they kind of remind me of how Hood kept White Nomus inside his body.

Plus most of this stuff Six is pulling off is his own creativity. That's why AFO is so exited to watch since he wasn't expecting any of this.

These events happen way after AFO adopted Shigaraki.

For the Anonymous, they kind of remind me of how Hood kept White Nomus inside his body.

Plus most of this stuff Six is pulling off is his own creativity. That's why AFO is so exited to watch since he wasn't expecting any of this.
My sense of time is garbage. I need help.

Tfw
With this he should have five forms now.

Normal/Overclock Style

Hi-Crawler Style

Sniper Style

Lightning Style

Destruction Style

He should have one more form since his name is you know Number 6
Tfw he turns into light and shoots light beams and moves at the speed of light and says All Might is far superior to him still

Shouldn't Overhaul scale to Faux 100%'s KE, since he got hit by it and was fine?
He didn't get hit by anything. He just got pushed out of the way. I'm sure Deku could have replicated the same with an ordinary civillian which Chisaki pretty much is at this point.

Feats like this are more or less feats of the heroes control of their powers rather than representing the the civillians durability.

I think it's a bit of a common opinion now that the author of Vigilantes is more creative than Hori when it comes to battles. Even if the current fight between 6 and Koichi felt a bit dragged for some.

Yeah he’s definitely more creative but it feels less logical to me.
Yeah, I'll give the author points for creativity because holy shit he doesn't seem to run out of cool ideas. But yeah the battle really is taking too long to finish up and the logic behind 6's powers had pretty much fallen through thin ice.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sees the parallels in Deku extending a hand to Aoyama? It was just like what the second user of OFA did for the first.

Back