• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

That attack doesn't belong to Star.
It is literally the jet's yield. She just collected it into one form.
The lasers gained a physical form, and lasers themselves do not have physical power at all. The power comes from Star as shes applying for down onto the laser which slams onto Tomura

Thats like arguing if someone swings a bat and destroys a wall its not their power, its the bat’s power.
It's borrowed power. Like if you are rating Star, including the jets as part of her powerset makes no sense. They are separate vehicles here. Like is it guaranteed every fight Star is in she will be accompanied by jets.

You think if she is fighting in the middle of a city she will have these jets?

Let's not mix the jet's abilities with hers. This is a combination attack.

Murata uses battle boarding terms, he called some opm character "Multi Building Level'
No surprise.

Too many feats in that series are consistent to the point where you think it was done on purpose and thought out lol.

Tho does that mean OPM has to get removed as a verse since any work written or involved with battleboarders has to get removed.

But it's a pretty popular verse so it will probably survive I'mao.

I’m certain you are, but— seriously, why does Iida scale to an attack he’s never dodged? I’m not letting this go until I hear a good answer. I see no reason why he scales to heaven piercing ice wall, when he’s never dodged heaven piercing ice wall?? (Edit: Ignore this bit. I thought it said this on his profile but it doesn’t seem to be the case. Strange. Or someone said it once at least. Below statement is food for thought tho.)

And also the logic of Iida being able to blitz Stain via Recipro yet Todoroki can react to Recipro and dodge it earlier on yet can’t dodge Stain. Huh?

Last edited:
Also I don’t see why Mineta’s “whip dodge” calc is accepted when it never happened in the manga. The anime contradicts that scene.

It’s like anything faster than sound u don’t agree with
It depends on the level of the characters. I think Current Deku is definitely hypersonic, same with Hawks, Endeavor and most upper tiers, Bakugo, Current Iida, etc etc.

But child characters going from Atheletic human | Hypersonic | Hypersonic in base form or Superhuman | Hypersonic in their first weeks of school with little actual growth inbetween? Little sceptical.

You‘d think a single character would bring it up if a child was faster than 90% of all pros without using their quirk in the first few months of school. “Overclock, the supersonic hero!” Pshhh, that’s old news, look at this green hair child who’s as fast without using his quirk.

Last edited:
It's borrowed power. Like if you are rating Star, including the jets as part of her powerset makes no sense. They are separate vehicles here. Like is it guaranteed every fight Star is in she will be accompanied by jets.

You think if she is fighting in the middle of a city she will have these jets?

Let's not mix the jet's abilities with hers. This is a combination attack.
No it's not... this should be her giant's form power and I've given an entire example of why it scales to her. Address my argument, simply disregarding it doesn't make it invalid. The jets shot all the lasers, which for starters doesn't even have physical power. She then makes it a physical object and uses it to attack Tomura. The reason this scales to her is because she is the one applying force onto Tomura. I don't see what's hard to understand. It's that simple

Anyways, if anyone has access to all the leaks hmu so I can calc. I wanna calc
the cloud dispersal and the giant knocking Tomura to the bottom of the ocean.

Why wait? We have everything we need.
Because that was the conclusion of the last CRT.

There's no point in rushing anything. Waiting for the fight to be over can give us more information on her strengths and limitations so we don't have to keep updating her profile with a new CRT after every new chapter of the fight.

Back