• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Given how Shigaraki seems to “hold” the lasers inside his belly for a few moments, the lasers he fire back CAN be sustained for several seconds, so it’s assumption to think the lasers only last for literal instant. The simplist answer is usually the best one.

I have reached my limit with these two and am on the brink of reporting them for their nonsense.

All they have done is circularly argue with one another, engage in pseudo-intellectualism, insult each other and everyone else, refuse to accept accountability for their actions whenever people tell them to stop, fail to control themselves even when moderators come over to mediate discussion, interrupt another discussion pertaining to what happened in the new manga chapter, etcetera etcetera. I am through with being uncomfortable being in this thread whenever Timmy or Atomic fail to remain mindful of the fact that this is a space they share with other people and that some people would not appreciate the behavior they engage in.

I have reached my limit with these two and am on the brink of reporting them for their nonsense.

All they have done is circularly argue with one another, engage in pseudo-intellectualism, insult each other and everyone else, refuse to accept accountability for their actions whenever people tell them to stop, fail to control themselves even when moderators come over to mediate discussion, etcetera etcetera. I am through with being uncomfortable being in this thread whenever Timmy or Atomic fail to remain mindful of the fact that this is a space they share with other people and that some people would not appreciate the behavior they engage in.

Its great entertainment though, I'd say let them keep going at it. Shit's hilarious

Its great entertainment though, I'd say let them keep going at it. Shit's hilarious
Not for me. Their discussion had made me genuinely unpleasant here in this discussion thread and I do not want other people to speak over my concerns simply because it's fun for them. Those two are in the wrong. Period.

?

All they have done is circularly argue with one another, engage in pseudo-intellectualism, insult each other and everyone else, refuse to accept accountability for their actions whenever people tell them to stop, fail to control themselves even when moderators come over to mediate discussion, interrupt another discussion pertaining to what happened in the new manga chapter, etcetera etcetera. I am through with being uncomfortable being in this thread whenever Timmy or Atomic fail to remain mindful of the fact that this is a space they share with other people and that some people would not appreciate the behavior they engage in.
??? These last few days after I got reported I have been trying to be civil seriously? I even told him to drop the topic SEVERAL times. I’ve even told him not to do it in the thread.
I’m very disrespected by this wth man

It’s true that Timmy has been cutting back on his behavior. You are still aggravating when you spam people to evaluate your calcs though or plug your scaling, but whatever to that I guess.

Overall you have mellowed out though.

I haven’t been getting in much arguments lately and when I do I say everytime “take it to my wall or my discord” then I drop the topic. I don’t even have time lately to be on a lot as I’m always doing sports and I tell you guys this. I’ve been doing better bruh

I can see that being annoying but he directly says its about me and my way of arguing
It’s true that Timmy has been cutting back on his behavior. You are still aggravating when you spam people to evaluate your calcs though or plug your scaling, but whatever to that I guess.

Overall you have mellowed out though

Japan: Our number one and most powerful hero can’t hurt Shigaraki all that much. :(

Chad random USA fighter jet:
One-Shot All Might tier being capabilities.

And for a guy who is literally one warning away from a perma ban I’d really enjoy for you not to just make it seem as if Im this annoying little crap who ***** on Atomic in the thread and constantly flood it with toxicity when im quite literally the opposite

Japan: Our number one and most powerful hero can’t hurt Shigaraki all that much. :(

Chad random USA fighter jet:
One-Shot All Might tier being capabilities.
Endeavor would have one shot Shigaraki if he got a direct prominence burn on his head.

Also yeah these jets are ******* strong where the **** are they keeping these. Though I think lasers kinda just burn through people unless you resist it.

Endeavor would have one shot Shigaraki if he got a direct prominence burn on his head.

Also yeah these jets are ******* strong where the **** are they keeping these. Though I think lasers kinda just burn through people unless you resist it.
Didn’t Endeavor prominence burn Shigaraki at point blank range and only take his skin off?

Overall you have mellowed out though.
I do not intend to completely absolve him of accountability since he still engages in the behavior you just brought up and it bugs me still but I suppose it has only been a short time since a lesson was brought to him and is still making a genuine effort for change. I suppose I'll give him another chance.

I am not appreciating Atomic for not engaging with my condemnation for their actions, though.

I do not intend to completely absolve him of accountability since he still engages in the behavior you just brought up and it bugs me still but I suppose it has only been a short time since a lesson was brought to him and is still making a genuine effort for change. I suppose I'll give him another chance.

I am not appreciating Atomic for not engaging with my condemnation for their actions, though.
That’s cause he doesn’t care

Didn’t Endeavor prominence burn Shigaraki at point blank range and only take his skin off?
He moved out of the way and he only got like the tail end of his arm burned. So he didn’t really hit him point blank.

When he got hit with Endeavor on his back though, he was going to just flat out die before AFO interrupted it. His eyes were already burned out of his head so his brain wasn’t going to be far behind

He moved out of the way and he only got like the tail end of his arm burned. So he didn’t really hit him point blank.

When he got hit with Endeavor on his back though, he was going to just flat out die before AFO got interrupted it. His eyes were already burned out of his head so his brain wasn’t going to be far behind
So, a point blank prominence burn only took off his skin, with a sustained blast, which Shigaraki could take for a good few seconds…

Yet
USA jets melt through him like butter with lasers.

Deku did quote some famous guy saying “if quirks didn’t exist, humanity would be enjoying space vacations right now”. I guess that wasn’t exaggeration. I suppose the military kept going strong in secret.

So, a point blank prominence burn only took off his skin, with a sustained blast, which Shigaraki could take for a good few seconds…

Yet
USA jets melt through him like butter with lasers.
Some lasers are way way hotter than Dabi’s stated 2000 Celsius, which are hotter than Endeavor’s flames

So actually yeah they could just be better. The limitation is that it’s attached to a jet and requires a lot of ******* money though.

They should’ve had these in Tartarus.

Hell, attach 20 super sized versions to those giant One Pointer robots. Annihilation.

Although I guess you wouldn’t want the robots who call themselves skynet of the MHA world to have those sorts of weapons.

The Entrance Exam and Obstacle course would be a lot different if the robots had these weapons instead of… rolling at things and punching things…?

They should’ve had these in Tartarus.

Hell, attach 20 super sized versions to those giant One Pointer robots. Annihilation.

Although I guess you wouldn’t want the robots who call themselves skynet of the MHA world to have those sorts of weapons.
Actually true, wtf

Why does America always have the best shit in this verse and we never go there.

Some lasers are way way hotter than Dabi’s stated 2000 Celsius, which are hotter than Endeavor’s flames

So actually yeah they could just be better. The limitation is that it’s attached to a jet and requires a lot of ******* money though.
The US has trillions of dollars worth of wealth and GDP. That's nothing.

Back