• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

If Toru died, how would anyone be able to tell?

If she’s stabbed, is her blood even visible?? So many questions.

She’s never taken damage in the series as far as I can tell.

His suit has fibre-optic cables to refract the light to his shoulders and knees and it is pretty high tech per Hori's words. It was drawn in one of the sketches of the earlier volumes.
I know how his suit works, I was referring to instances where the beams bend after being fired. Instances being, one shot in Heroes Rising.

Kamino All Might tanking Rivet stab to the neck unguarded

Even All Might at his weakest is way more durable than Endeavor, who got stabbed by the same Quirk.

I know it is a joke but characters like Mirko wouldn't be able to one-shot All Might because his durability is much higher than the High-End Nomu.

Even All Might at his weakest is way more durable than Endeavor, who got stabbed by the same Quirk.

I know it is a joke but characters like Mirko wouldn't be able to one-shot All Might because his durability is much higher than the High-End Nomu.
I know.

However, when most people especially on this site make those claims, they aren't joking. Some people do truly believe Endeavor, Mirko & practically half the top 10 heroes = or > Kamino All Might.

Imagine thinking Endeavor and Mirko beat Embers All Might.

While i do agree the difference between Embers All Might and Endeavor isn't as big as some people may seem i still believe All Might is a good dozen times more powerful physically.

“I point out the fact that Darkshine implied that Garou (and by extension himself) would be killed by a building collapsing on them”

1. But it wasn’t a building, it was an entire underground city being twisted up and smushed together by Tatsumaki, who’s basically the strongest creature in the verse outside of Blast, Boros at full power, Saitama and Spoiler Man. Darkshine literally had a piece of a building fall of him earlier in the arc and basically acted like a cool breeze blew over him.

Red Hair Garou is still human, he just has blood in his hair.

2. Him redirecting every bullet fired from a minigun from extremely close range with such precision that he didn’t miss a single bullet is an insane speed feat that no one in MHA matches.

I love how you were too afraid to quote me so I wouldn't get the notification, thought you'd be slick and slip this one in

1. Even if that was the case (and I'm not saying that it is) if what equates to a city falling on top of you is enough to kill you then logic dictates that a city + level attack would turn Garou into dust. Lets also not forget that Garou admitted that Metal Bat could potentially **** him up with a direct hit that could barely destroy the side of a building.

2. Can you prove how fast the bullets were? No? Can you prove how fast the gun fires ei the RPM? Nope
Then it's a garbage feat that gets wanked, as far as I'm concerned Garou has **** all for speed feats. Get over it.

Last edited:
Bruh, she can even
stop hearts with a statement/rule. Anyone without Regen would basically be f-ed in front of this quirk. She can also make 2 rules at once in total. However she keeps one in stock to give herself constant superstrength.

Approaching Bleach-tier hax.
especially how she deleted the atmosphere around Shiggy basically Gremmy style.

She has a flaw to her ability though.

She can only impose a rule after touching them and calling them by their real name. I don't think she knows AFO or Tomura's real name so yeah I don't think this quirk will work on them

It states that she can use a rule on herself and give herself super strength....

Now we know why AFO wanted her quirk....

“1. Even if that was the case (and I'm not saying that it is) if what equates to a city falling on top of you is enough to kill you then logic dictates that a city + level attack would turn Garou into dust. Lets also not forget that Garou admitted that Metal Bat could potentially **** him up with a direct hit that could barely destroy the side of a building.”

But its not a city falling on you, it’s an entire underground city being ground into a fine mush by one of the strongest beings in the verse. You know what oxygen is and how underground caverns may lack it during a cave in? Metal Bat’s swings before being pumped up can stop Elder Centipede who walks through buildings like they’re made of 1cm thick cheese plains.

”2. Can you prove how fast the bullets were? No? Can you prove how fast the gun fires ei the RPM? Nope
Then it's a garbage feat that gets wanked, as far as I'm concerned Garou has **** all for speed feats. Get over it.”

Ahh yes, the good old “if you can’t calc the feat, then the feat isn’t real” argument. Show me a single character in MHA deflecting minigun bullets without missing a single one. Not to mention other people have already calc’d it.

Back