• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Let's.. Remember lightspeed means you can run all over the planet 7.5 times in a second. Take a moment to realize how ridiculously fast that is. Battleboarding has skewed the peoples sense of magnitude and comprehension of how fast light speed really is. It also skewed the magnitude of power. Some people say city busting is weak in fiction but in the real world a city busting entity might as well be classified as some eldritch living extinction level event.
But anyways yes, lightspeed mha is god damn atrocious.
spittin

Made this.
Multi city block bakugo
Are you ever going to learn how to, y'know, make an actual blog?

Because nothing you calc matters at all for the wiki unless its in blog form for evaluation.

Are you ever going to learn how to, y'know, make an actual blog?

Because nothing you calc matters at all for the wiki unless its in blog form for evaluation.
Ive already said Im aware of this.
Its literally impossible to make a blog on mobile, the option isnt there.
Im just posting my calcs and having yall look at it and maybe one day ill be able to male a blog. I’ll probably get a friend to blog it for me.

Volume 32 extras are out, we have Nagant’s real name and approximate age. Her name is “Kaina Tsutsumi,” she was born October 10th (10/10, like she is), she’s “30 and many year,” so late 30s, is 171 cm / 5’7 tall and “likes pretty and cute things.”

Also got the color palette for the tall mutant quirk animal lady. She’s greenish blue, like Deku kinda.

Volume 32 extras are out, we have Nagant’s real name and approximate age. Her name is “Kaina Tsutsumi,” she was born October 10th (10/10, like she is), she’s “30 and many year,” so late 30s, is 171 cm / 5’7 tall and “likes pretty and cute things.”

Also got the color palette for the tall mutant quirk animal lady. She’s greenish blue, like Deku kinda.
Also, I think this final act might be going longer than originally planned, judging from Horikoshi said...

Also, I think this final act might be going longer than originally planned, judging from Horikoshi said...
He thought it would be 5 volumes. This is like the sports festival all over again. It’s gonna wind up being like 14 volumes. Which is fine by me because I want more MHA. Also he has a lot to wrap up and I don’t want this shit to get rushed.

It was said that AFO and shigaraki knock out Tartarus security system using some sorts of shockwaves, should this be of any consideration

It was said that AFO and shigaraki knock out Tartarus security system using some sorts of shockwaves, should this be of any consideration
It said radio waves.
But assuming it was indeed a shockwave, a shockwave of 500m would be like 10046 tons of tnt or 4.20325e+13 joules. Small city level

image0.png

image0.png

image0.png

image0.png

More information from the volume extras: apparently, there are actually 4 mid gauntlets right now. Deku is using 2 of them on his legs, not just his arms. Also they extend out from a band-like form, like the Full Gauntlet.

Muscular is only 26 which is a shock to me, I thought he was older.

We’re calling the fox looking lady “Ordinary Girl” now I guess. At least we have something to call her.

“Ok so for stain i would say add him swimming all the way to the japan”
We dont know how long it took, he could have breaks, he could have simply floated there, his speed allowed him to instantly get there because i calc him at 100,000miles per second!!!

Overhaul is 2 years older than Muscular?

Overhaul doesn't even look 28 either i guess he just looks good for his age.

Muscular's age is what i expected.

I wonder what some of the movie characters ages are like Nine, i guess 24 for him.

If you consider the fact that nine was already looking like a grown ass man while deku and bakugo were still in middle school id say hes im his late thirties

I wonder how old AFO was when he stopped physically aging due to longevity quirk. Imma assume at least 40s possibly early 50s?
Having white hair doesn't help his case though.

Blink speed / combat blink speed keys when? /s.

Apparently base Deku could blitz Aizawa as long as he blinks. Because that makes sense, according to someone I’m not gonna take seriously anymore, due to “lightspeed MHA”.

Blink speed / combat blink speed keys when? /s.

Apparently base Deku could blitz Aizawa as long as he blinks. Because that makes sense, according to someone I’m not gonna take seriously anymore, due to “lightspeed MHA”.
Its literally not needed, I’ve went over this. Stop trolling.
If you wanna argue Deku would blitz Aizawa in the time it would take for him to blink, go for it. No one cares nor would take interest in it.
You literally failed to refute any argument I have made, hell here’s you literally ignoring them and trying to put them aside via a belief outside the wiki that I haven’t even tried arguing.
If you’re gonna duck me just say it, lmao.

Wait, so Deku didn’t jump through the building to get Nagant; he went up the stairs? So that rumbling was him running up the stairs at full Cowling speed?? That’s both hilarious and terrifying.

Meh, I can run up the stairs faster whenever I'm late for an appointment and the elevator is busted.

Last edited:
The chad deku running through a building so fast by the time there's any sound, it's already too late vs the virgin Number 6 whose moves were given away and dodged by sound

Have all the quirks deku can get been revealed? I think I remember that Deku can still unlock one more but I don't exactly remember since it's been a while since I read older mha chapters.

Would still ask for her hand in marriage

If we take that sketch VERY literally, I’m guessing either Deku used Fa Jin to run up the stairs at super speed, got to the floor right below the roof and then jumped through the roof (or got onto the roof and jumped from the roof, causing the ground to break below him) or used Full Cowling to run up the stairs and Fa Jin to break through the roof and get to Nagant?

I’m thinking it’s more of the second option, since I don’t think DEKU can do tight turns and move around normally while using Fa Jin. He seems limited to using it in large, open areas in straight lines.

Back