• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

She was running on the embers of OFA I'm certain. And considering she met All Might in middle school, and the parallels between him and Izuku. He probably got OFA right before he started High School at the most. And he was in his third year of U.A. when she died, so imagine she didn't have much strength left.

Though I doubt Nana could do anything to All For One regardless, I mean All Might was there and we know he could basically control 100% almost right away.

Important Frames of where I think Flect is using his quirk (or quirks, maybe he’s like a Shoto type).

My guesses is either:
Reflection quirk. He can reflect attacks. He can also store the power of attacks to reflect them at any time.

Just, “random basic energy quirk”

Video manipulation.

Limited Spatial Manipulation.

Or all at once.

She was running on the embers of OFA I'm certain. And considering she met All Might in middle school, and the parallels between him and Izuku. He probably got OFA right before he started High School at the most. And he was in his third year of U.A. when she died, so imagine she didn't have much strength left.

Though I doubt Nana could do anything to All For One regardless, I mean All Might was there and we know he could basically control 100% almost right away.
Yeah I doubt Nana at her peak could beat a AFO though she'd at least put up a better fight than when she's running on fumes.

Important Frames of where I think Flect is using his quirk (or quirks, maybe he’s like a Shoto type).

My guesses is either:
Reflection quirk. He can reflect attacks. He can also store the power of attacks to reflect them at any time.

Video manipulation.

Or all at once.

That could all be a form of light manipulation, which refers to his name.

My guesses is either:

Video manipulation.

Or all at once.

Flect is multiversal and can punch with the force of one too indicated by each bubble being a space time continuum. Basically Deku>DBS

All Might at the beginning of Two Heroes is a decent gauge on how strong Nana is IMO, since that takes place only a few years after All Might went West. From what I know at least. OFA couldn’t have stocked up THAT much power in that much time, right?

All Might at the beginning of Two Heroes is a decent gauge on how strong Nana is IMO, since that takes place only a few years after All Might went West. From what I know at least. OFA couldn’t have stocked up THAT much power in that much time, right?
Is that when he's in las vegas or something fighting those 2 villains who robbed a bank?

They should make a completely non canon movie and just have some bonkers, time travel, universe breaking fight for no reason other than it being cool
honestly yeah an insane MHA movie with dumb feats and hax abilities would be amazing. I would definitely use it against people who slander MHA for being too weak lol

The better question is what will Flect's super saiyan form look like. All these movie villains always have to power up, so what is his going to be.

Probably that green stuff he's releasing on everyone worldwide. Wonder if that's trigger?

The better question is what will Flect's super saiyan form look like. All these movie villains always have to power up, so what is his going to be.

Probably that green stuff he's releasing on everyone worldwide. Wonder if that's trigger?
Watch him look like Jiren when he fought MUI Goku. Like suddenly grows these large muscles ten times bigger than his head

Mountain level is about to be a thing for some characters, and if 100% Izuku performs a Tier 6 feat in the manga, I see no reason why it'd be an outlier.
What about the storm feat? Is that still an outlier even though it makes no sense for it to be one especially now

I don't have much to say concerning the recent talk surrounding the OFA upgrades, but I will say this. Save it for the CRT. Cause that's what it's for. It explains all of the gripes people have with the tiers, so arguing it here would just be ignoring a bunch of the arguments it has.

Apparently, most of my calculations have been proved, with a few exceptions. So it should be open soon.

Heck by that scaling, Edgeshot bodies everyone for beating Re-Destro.

Edgeshot Number 1?
Maybe?
Even without the wonky scaling...
Edgeshot was confident enough to get in front of Potato Face's face during Kamino. If AFO didn't dodge him I'm willing to bet Edgeshot could've collapsed his lungs and ended the series early lmao, just like a good Prominence Burn could've harmed AFO too.

Mmmm yeah, I think a lot of the top 10 were meant to be around the same level power-wise. Some have speed (Mirko, Edgeshot, Hawks), some power (Endeavor, Mirko, Ryukyu, Best Jeanist) and some defence (Crust, Ryukyu to some extent) but all in all the difference between them isn't massive.

Only All Might was far above them with the bridge metaphor showing everyone on one side and All Might on the other. Even while Endeavor worked hard, he still couldn't cross the bridge.

Nah, according to this site, Endeavor was, like, 5% weaker than All Might. He was on the same side as him. That metaphor means nothing. 10 or so random, outside of the top 20 heroes = Endeavor = a High End > USJ Nomu = All Might.

If Hawks and Endeavor showed up on that island with Nine, any time before Deku and Bakugo shared OFA, could they have actually done anything?

How heavy would Muscular have to be to land with so much force that he goes halfway through a building? I don’t think he’s doing what Deku does and punching off the air to go down faster. He just seems to be jumping and coming down with insane amounts of force due to weight.

How heavy would Muscular have to be to land with so much force that he goes halfway through a building? I don’t think he’s doing what Deku does and punching off the air to go down faster. He just seems to be jumping and coming down with insane amounts of force due to weight.

Yeah, he's more like the Hulk with super leaping.

Back