• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My First Outerversal Thread | Doom Patrol TV Show

Normally, I'd stray from Outerversal stuff since it is outside my pay grade, but since this only involves R>F transcendence, I might be able to pull it off.

The character in question is Nobody from Doom Patrol. As listed on his profile, "He views the series as fiction and can make changes to the story as he sees fit. Stated he could control the entire DC Universe streaming service if he wanted to". He even views said streaming service on an device, like he's watching the show all while wearing merch from the show itself and burning the poster of the show. This is further proven when he has to go through the previous flashback sequences (confirmed not to be time travel) and quite literally narrates during a flashback sequence which outright causes changes to the story.

All in all, I think Mr. Nobody qualifies for R>F Transcendence and should be upgraded to 1-A, as he's literally watching the show on a tablet and can even control not just the show, but the entire streaming service if he wanted to. Even cases where characters enter the white space, the place where Mr. Nobody usually resides in, they are unable to do any harm to it and is just casually playing around with them.

Back