• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Patrol Profiles and Flex Mentallo Upgrade

So I've worked on the sandboxes for all the members of the Doom Patrol, but I would like some input from you guys before they possibly end up getting deleted due to false ratings or wrong P&A. So here we go.

And last but not least,

And we are done, hope you had fun reading. If there are other feats that I have missed out do list them below. And finally, with the feats that I have presented, what tier and speed should each member of the Doom Patrol be granted? A lot of these seem to grant Complex Multiversal with Immeasurable speed, but I could be wrong. Leave your thoughts in.

I don't know Doom Patrol that well. I guess I can look at it when I get the chance.

Jeez such a long read but most of it seems fine. The first human becoming “God” would hardly count as anything more than a personal scale. So Antagon doesn't really scale to the Presence. I suggest instead we go with Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

Also, the Cosmology of Doom Patrol seems to mirror the cause and effect of a single cell that keeps going down in the body of God. However, those who scale to the Overvoid are all 1-C.

Decreator needs a profile as well.

Last edited:
Why do they exactly scale to God tiers?
I listed all the scans as to why. But I’ll summarize.
Dorothy and Negative Man both scale to Candlemaker, who’s a physical manifestation of the Collective Unconscious and has his origin in the Dreaming (1-C).

Flex Mentallo overpowered the effects of a weapon that was going to wipe the entire Overvoid (1-C)

Teiresias Cliff scales to other Teiresias who exist beyond creation and have the power to destroy said creation (1-C)

Crazy Jane’s reality warping undoes Retcon altered JL members and takes away the Disappointment’s power, which is the God Of Superheroes power, which Retcon value above even their Overvoid wiping failsafe (1-C)

Rita pretty much extends to the point that she’s present throughout all of creation, meaning she’d literally be that big due to her size (1-C)

And Danny has feats like killing Ahl and breaking through the Overvoid.

Simply having one's origin in the Dreaming does not automatically make anybody 1-C.

The reasoning for some of the other characters likely works though.

I do not know. I leave it to other knowledgeable members to evaluate. Being a manifestation does not automatically mean encompassing all of it though.

Problem is Grant always intended the Overvoid to be the “final, absolute Void” with nothing inverse logic surpassing it. There are many Voids and levels of reality which go from it.

However, due to the fact, we merged Grant with Synder then we can take what happens to be the Multiversity Map as upscaling. So these beings could scale above it.

Problem is Grant always intended the Overvoid to be the “final, absolute Void” with nothing inverse logic surpassing it. There are many Voids and levels of reality which go from it.

However, due to the fact, we merged Grant with Synder then we can take what happens to be the Multiversity Map as upscaling. So these beings could scale above it.
So it can be higher into 1-C?

The problem is Steve Orlando's Milk Wars contradicts a lot of things with Morrison's ideas. Even with Doom Patrol which was an older work, in the Final Crisis, there's nothing beyond the Overvoid. So his older work shouldn't correlate with other authors when his more recent stories do not support his previous work.

Last edited:
We can take David Bohm's Implicate Theory, Comicbook Limbo, White Light, or perhaps the Red but the idea of being beyond the Overvoid doesn't really exist. So either we could use it or we separate his earlier work from his more recent work.

Steve Orlando may write off what Grant placed but like Snyder, they have their own separate canon. Using the “Map” isn't a good connection point since after it was released its always been used.

We can take David Bohm's Implicate Theory, Comicbook Limbo, White Light, or perhaps the Red but the idea of being beyond the Overvoid doesn't really exist. So either we could use it or we separate his earlier work from his more recent work.

Steve Orlando may write off what Grant placed but like Snyder, they have their own separate canon. Using the “Map” isn't a good connection point since after it was released its always been used.
Hmmm, what would you suggest? Earlier or recent?

So what's the exact issue? I'm not against the idea of separating earlier and recent work, it'd make sense if there are enough contradictions.

The problem is Steve Orlando's Milk Wars contradicts a lot of things with Morrison's ideas. Even with Doom Patrol which was an older work, in the Final Crisis, there's nothing beyond the Overvoid. So his older work shouldn't correlate with other authors when his more recent stories do not support his previous work.

Hmmm, what would you suggest? Earlier or recent?
Honestly, we needed more people's (preferably staff) input on what we should use. I'm not too against it but then again it just doesn't seem logical and very uncanny.
@Deagonx @Elizio33 @Firestorm808 @Eficiente @PrinceofPein

We need some help here.

Back