• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Favorite White Warriors - Weiss Schnee (RWBY) vs White Fixer (Lob Corp)

Background OST

An ambush by Atlas soldiers. It had to be when they arrived. Then again it was always going to end up like this. They were a group against an army after all. Sure they could face hundreds of Grimm but for crying out loud they were still amateurs to whatever they were about to face.

"I mean we have Oscar but he's unreliable and Ruby's Silver Eyes are still wei-..." Weiss paused, slowly turning around. "No breaks... Just great."

A humanoid figure. Floating above the ground and having some sort of halo and wings. Was this connected to the similar droids or whatever they planned for Ruby's friend? Penny? Didn't seem too similar but that giant cannon thing floating beside it was alarming. There was a sense of dread alongside that thing's presence too... She recognized it wasn't a human. Could she get away and avoid a fight? Maybe she wasn't seen yet?

"Weiss Schnee." Nope. Definitely seen yet. "You are under arrest. Please, give yourself up or I will be forced to use force."

That... That's kinda redundant. But still, the aura of that thing seemed high. Less than her but something was off. Better be careful.

"Not a chance," Weiss raised her rapier as she stepped back. Glyphs ready. "Kind of you to ask though..."

"A shame. Goodbye."

Fight OST

Weiss Combat Ready Cards 02WhiteFixerfanart

Them at their strongest.

Win by KO or death. White Fixer not being confirmed on having Regenerationn makes for a clear win con for Weiss.

Speed equalized.

46.08 tons vs 88-96 tons. NOTE. White Fixer halves any damage that deals harm to the physical body meaning Weiss' AP against White Fixer would be 44-48. Weiss' Durability against White Fixer stays the same however

SBA

Location is Atlas' random city filled area. Citizens are around.

Variest Vest Girl vs Pray your Pain away

Discuss kindly

I just one good match with Weiss and Lob Cop dangit. Though that means the other match is fair... Requesting closure

Back