• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He fought someone with High -Mid Regenerationn and I'm pretty sure Endeavor is 2 or 2.2 times base line 8-A and higher with Prominence Burn and I think Muzan is just baseline.

Sora and buff riku said:
He fought someone with High -Mid Regenerationn and I'm pretty sure Endeavor is 2 or 2.2 times base line 8-A and higher with Prominence Burn and I think Muzan is just baseline.
Endeavour FRA i guess

Muzan has to little showings, he barely has any fighting prowess, he stands around and attacks with his tentacles, endeavor will just attack from the distance and only win if fire actually kills demons, only the sun was hurting demons or nezukos blood arts which had fire but it was certainly not normal ones since it even killed poisen.

So just assuming fire kills KnY demons isnt correct. Assuming it does: endeavor wins, if it doesnt, muzan wins eventually.

If this was UM1 however i would give it to the demon side even if fire can kill demons.

Enedevour fought someone who's High Mid was reliant on their head

Unlike Muzan, who can regen without his head as long as there's a chunk of him left

This isn't a vote but Endeavor's Prominence Burn can vaporize characters that are over two times more durable than Muzan, and his normal flames can pierce straight through them with ease.

Regenerating from ashes is Mid-High while Muzan's regen is High-Mid, so Endeavor's fire can indeed kill him. However I'm more curious on why Muzan has the infinity fortress on his profile/ power and abilities. To my knowledge he can't control that place, only Nakime can and it was destroyed when she was killed.

Oh, I forgot flames and Heat aren't tied to AP anymore.

In this case, Endeavor has far more actual combat expirience and is much more versatile with his flames and has superior Durability to match.

So Enji

Schnee One said:
Oh, I forgot flames and Heat aren't tied to AP anymore.
In this case, Endeavor has far more actual combat expirience and is much more versatile with his flames and has superior Durability to match.

So Enji
Was there a discussion about that?

Back