• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MUZAN KIBUTSUJI vs OPTIMUS PRIME ( 0-1-0 )

●Rules:
▪both at 8-A;
▪this is AOE OPTIMUS PRIME;
▪speed is = ;
▪this battle will take place in a forest, at two o'clock in the morning;

DEAMON KING :

AUTOBOT LEADER:KochengPutih,

INCON:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Optimus can't even kill him because of how effective and fast his regen is, let alone all of his other bullshit powers.

look, apart from iq,stamina and speed (which is equalized) Optimus is superior to muzan in all stats, and muzan has very impressive hax but most of them if not all of them would be useless for the simple reason that OPTIMUS is a robot, and muzan was defeated by the demon slayers for two reasons, 1 he was outnumbered and 2 they managed to hold him until the sun came up, I don't see why here would be any different

look, apart from iq,stamina and speed (which is equalized) Optimus is superior to muzan in all stats, and muzan has very impressive hax but most of them if not all of them would be useless for the simple reason that OPTIMUS is a robot, and muzan was defeated by the demon slayers for two reasons, 1 he was outnumbered and 2 they managed to hold him until the sun came up, I don't see why here would be any different
The problem is the Demon Slayers were massively more skilled than Optimus is and also knew literally everything about him and had a poison specifically created to nerf him and they still barely beat him. Optimus doesn't know that the sun will kill him, is less skilled than the people Muzan fought in that battle and also doesn't have anything that can really damage him. To me it just seems like Muzan will just keep beating on Optimus while Optimus can't do anything more than blow through him, which will just instantly heal anyways since his Regen is so fast that it Blitzed the perception of the Hashiras that were cutting him.

The problem is the Demon Slayers were massively more skilled than Optimus is and also knew literally everything about him and had a poison specifically created to nerf him and they still barely beat him. Optimus doesn't know that the sun will kill him, is less skilled than the people Muzan fought in that battle and also doesn't have anything that can really damage him. To me it just seems like Muzan will just keep beating on Optimus while Optimus can't do anything more than blow through him, which will just instantly heal anyways since his Regen is so fast that it Blitzed the perception of the Hashiras that were cutting him.
good points but this one of the demon slayers being more skilled than prime doesn't convince me, Prime is one of if not the greatest melee combatant in the bayverse, and still has years of experience, Prime is as skilled as the demon slayers at least, and also prime can simply fly and attack from a distance with his cannons, after all he has a much greater attack range than muzan, and let's not forget his superiority in ap, durability, Ls and arsenal, and he is a much better fighter, he definitely is able to fight him until the sun comes up, and it's true that prime doesn't know about his weakness, but nothing stops him from fighting muzan until the sun comes up

good points but this one of the demon slayers being more skilled than prime doesn't convince me, Prime is one of if not the greatest melee combatant in the bayverse, and still has years of experience, Prime is as skilled as the demon slayers at least,
Give me a single Skill Feat on par with any of the Hashiras. Trust me, there isn't one and I've watched all the movies and played the DotM Game.

Fight against Megatron,Blackout and Starscream at the same time ;
Easily Kill Megatron without one of his arms ;
That wasn't Blackout, that was Grindor but regardless none of them have any good skill feats either, they're just vaguely stated to know martial arts. They have nothing on par with the Hashiras.

That wasn't Blackout, that was Grindor but regardless none of them have any good skill feats either, they're just vaguely stated to know martial arts. They have nothing on par with the Hashiras.
with just one hand, megatron easily disarmed prime in tlk

with just one hand, megatron easily disarmed prime in tlk
So? That was a strength feat and also a far superior version of Megatron compared to the one that Optimus shit on in RotF. Even disregarding that, the OP specifies this is AoE Optimus not TLK so you can't even use that feat to begin with since it hasn't happened yet.

look outspace is a bit exaggerated lol but that doesn't change the fact that even though muzan can regenerate quickly, any prime attack is more than enough to throw muzan meters away, even because class 100 x class m, anyway, I'm still making my arguments about why prime should win this one so you don't miss out on waiting

look outspace is a bit exaggerated lol but that doesn't change the fact that even though muzan can regenerate quickly, any prime attack is more than enough to throw muzan meters away, even because class 100 x class m, anyway, I'm still making my arguments about why prime should win this one so you don't miss out on waiting
i mean he can technically throw him to space actually
where he burns from cosmic rays

it's true....but he could only do that if he knew of his weakness in the sun
So both dont know anything about their enemies? And the one who smarter and realized his opponent weakness in first time could take W?

Also what thing Muzan had to winning this fight?

So both dont know anything about their enemies? And the one who smarter and realized his opponent weakness in first time could take W?

Also what thing Muzan had to winning this fight?
well, we already know that prime's ap and durability are superior, so muzan to beat prime in power will be very difficult, so he will have to use his skills, his hax, but they will be useless since prime is not a biological being like the ones humans and demons.

Vote for Prime for better AP, dura, and wincon

*Edit;
And for most of Muzan's ablities are useless here

But I heard there are revisions for DS verse

Last edited:
Looking back on this, I don't think Muzan can even hurt Optimus at all since he basically No-Sold his 400 Ton Durability Feat while he was weakened. Pretty sure this is a stomp.

Looking back on this, I don't think Muzan can even hurt Optimus at all since he basically No-Sold his 400 Ton Durability Feat while he was weakened. Pretty sure this is a stomp.
look, Muzan still has his shock waves and electric powers but still....but I'm still making my arguments about why Prime should win this one, sorry for the delay, I have little time but it leaves tomorrow, I promise

Back