• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
▪Speed is = ;
▪Claustro is restricted ;
▪Battle location : Deika ;
▪This is DOTM OPTIMUS PRIME,and he can use Stealth Force and he will start with the flight tech,;
▪Forcefield is Restricted;

AUTOBOT LEADER : XSOULOFCINDERX,CHARIOTI90,Kaio1277999,Harith0cell,Mariogoods,V999,TheRustyOne

META LIVERATION ARMY LEADER :

INCON :

Last edited:
for re-destro, your ap is around 500 tons, for OPTIMUS, your normal ap is around 300, being bigger with sf and getting around 400 with flite tech
Wait, since when did Flight Tech have an actual number attached to it? It's just unquantifiably superior to all his other weapons.

He might be misunderstanding the profile or the ratings, the first calc you see is the Driller calc so people immediately assume it's his default rating

I don't think Re-Destro can even hurt him because of the Forcefield and I'm also pretty sure Optimus would murder him in pure H2H Combat considering how he demolished Megatron, Starscream and Grindor all at the same time, each of whom were described as Martial Arts Masters in the commentary of the movie.

I don't think Re-Destro can even hurt him because of the Forcefield and I'm also pretty sure Optimus would murder him in pure H2H Combat considering how he demolished Megatron, Starscream and Grindor all at the same time, each of whom were described as Martial Arts Masters in the commentary of the movie.
seriously? I didn't know about this one, so Prime only has a durability of 400 tons thanks to its forcefield and the redestro ap is 500 tons so even if he doesn't have ice powers to disable prime's forcefield, I don't see why Resdestro can't injure prime with forcefield

seriously? I didn't know about this one, so Prime only has a durability of 400 tons thanks to its forcefield and the redestro ap is 500 tons so even if he doesn't have ice powers to disable prime's forcefield, I don't see why Resdestro can't injure prime with forcefield
No, he's above 433 Tons while Weakened because he No-Sold that impact while he was almost in a coma at the beginning of TLK. The Forcefield makes him durable enough that DotM Megatron, who's as strong as he is, wasn't able to damage him at all even with his Life Drain Hax.

No, he's above 433 Tons while Weakened because he No-Sold that impact while he was almost in a coma at the beginning of TLK. The Forcefield makes him durable enough that DotM Megatron, who's as strong as he is, wasn't able to damage him at all even with his Life Drain Hax.
do you think i should remove this forcefield then...?

Optimus would murder him in pure H2H Combat considering how he demolished Megatron, Starscream and Grindor all at the same time
This is true, Optimus is basically Big Boss, except not a jaded war criminal and is generally wholesome. Hell in some cases Optimus can throw down with Megatron who has millions of years of combat and gladiatorial experience
O̵r̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵O̵p̵t̵i̵m̵u̵s̵'̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵e̵d̵
̵L̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵A̵c̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵i̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵G̵1̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵C̵o̵m̵i̵c̵ ̵t̵i̵e̵r̵

Though, Re-Destro can fight Travis, so it ain't like he doesn't have any competence himself given how skilled Travis is 🤔

This is true, Optimus is basically Big Boss, except not a jaded war criminal and is generally wholesome. Hell in some cases Optimus can throw down with Megatron who has millions of years of combat and gladiatorial experience
O̵r̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵O̵p̵t̵i̵m̵u̵s̵'̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵e̵d̵
̵L̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵A̵c̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵i̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵G̵1̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵C̵o̵m̵i̵c̵ ̵t̵i̵e̵r̵

Though, Re-Destro can fight Travis, so it ain't like he doesn't have any competence himself given how skilled Travis is 🤔
?????WHO IS TRAVIS???

I uh, confused this with a NMH character.
Oops my bad 🗿

In other news, Optimus skill stomps this mf into the ground.

Re-Destro is not 513 Tons. He is at least 550 Tons with less than 80% Stress, and is at least 687.5 Tons at 100%.

Note: Re-Destro is upscaling from 513 Tons. If you look at his profile you can see he is Multi-City Block level+, 513 Tons is not 8-A+

The reason for that is because a single attack from Re-Destro, when he was less than 80%, did this kind of damage to a character who withstood 513 Tons. Also Re-Destro's attack didn't even directly hit him. So a missed attack from Re-Destro is enough to cause massive damage to someone who is 513 Tons.

All of this is on his profile.

That's fair.
Though I would say give Prime his equipment to even it out (Unless we just wanna say Prime being able to throttle like 5 dudes at once with millions of years of war and combat experience is advantage enough).

Bump
hey you corrected TheRustyOne me about the redestro ap but you didn't say who you think will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back