• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mustache Man vs Tooru

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't be asking me, definitely not the person to ask, I don't do Bleach, I'm just here for a few minutes before I go back to Elden Hours only. I don't even know how it works, but idk can Yhwach absorb concepts/abstracts or something I guess?
Even if he could would that even kill WoU? (WoU itself doesn't have any way to kill itself so idk if that'd help).
There's also WoU's own weird immortality and we know he can exist in multiple places at once so would the absorption even kill him if that absorption doesn't break the chain of logic? Tbh I don't know.

W̵o̵U̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵o̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵f̵i̵r̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵p̵o̵w̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵N̵L̵F̵.̵

Yeah, I just learned of that ability the other day when talking to Armor, when I wrote up WoU we didn't have that ability at the time so I gave him Duplication for his weird shit, of course now that we have that we gotta swap Duplication with Multilocation, I was gonna make a quick CRT the other day but figured I'd just tack it onto my Baoh CRT+Rewrite which is almost done to save time and hassle (Just need to calc him tossing a boulder and he's good to go, hoping for some neat 9-A matches with him).
Yhwach has passive EE with yama's bankai and power mimicry and the almighty

What if WoU gets BFR'd to Dangai or the Valley of screams?

Those places are beyond space and time so they would not have an existing concept of calamity over there.

@Chariot190

Would BFR'ing this stand to the following locations work?

The Dangai (断界, Parsing World), also known as the Precipice World, is the corridor-like dimension that connects Soul Society and the Human World. Separated from space and time, the Dangai floats inside the void known as Garganta

Garganta (黒腔 (ガルガンタ), Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is the void between worlds[1] that is mainly used by Arrancar and Hollows to move between Hueco Mundo, the Human World, and Soul Society.

Unsure, WoU is the Calamity, he's a natural law that permeates the world, as long as Calamity exists, so does he, it's less that he's reliant on Calamity that exists in the world and more he is the calamity that exists in the world. I don't think you'd be getting rid of him so easily, you could BFR him, but also not really because he exists everywhere that Calamity is so all you'd be doing is BFR'ing just one of his dupes unless you break the chain of logic that exists in the world or get rid of calamity as a whole? Maybe? As said, we lack finer details on how he works mechanically so I'm just shooting in the dark and making educated guesses till Araki gives the sauce.

Tbh I wouldn't even call him a Stand (it is what he is but he's more like something akin to a abstract entity that represents something, compare him kinda to the Grim Reaper in regards to death, but instead of death it's the concept of "yo bad shit is gonna happen" or "tragedy" or what not).

or can Yhwach just absorbs calamity energy since it was stated in Tooru's profile that Wonder of U is the calamity energy itself.

Calamity energy isn't a standard energy or anything like that, it's not like heat, soul, ki, life, etc energy, Calamity energy doesn't even have a form (besides WoU itself, he's the Calamity manifested). The energy itself is kinda abstract, it had been absorbed once actually now that I think about it (Josuke's bubbles trapped some calamity inside albeit only a minor random calamity), but all that did was instantly kill someone when the calamity was moved, it also didn't stop WoU or other calamities as Calamity is everywhere for the most part.

Like, maybe BFR could work if ya got him instantly before he permeates but at the same time 🤷‍♂️
Actually where does this fight even take place? That could effect things a bit, is Calamity a law in the world this fight takes place in? I'd assume so due to SBA?
We don't know the exact mechanics or details on a lot of his stuff, we're just going off what he himself says (WoU is sentient fyi, he's like Sex Pistols or Spice Girl, except actually smart, he even passes off in normal human society and normal people praise him) or what we see, we need a new guide or something for info but that hasn't came out yet.

Also if ya ask another question it'll be awhile before I reply

throwing planes and stuff
It's WoU lad, we all know his go to tactic.
937.gif

Yhwach's profile is so confusingly funny, Jesus Christ. At the same time that his regeneration is Low-Mid it is Low-Godly
He gets both kind of regenerations since he can use the abilities that his servants have and it just so happens that one of his servants has a low mid and another one has low godly.

So from what I can understand this seems to go incon since both of them have no real way of killing each other.

So you just need conceptual manip to do him in? Better get Soul King to the thread then.

So you just need conceptual manip to do him in? Better get Soul King to the thread then.
Literally just be capable of killing abstracts + severing his immortality, though need to do both at once (or alternatively you could go balls deep and like, ******* delete the law of calamity from the universe itself but obviously that's far less feasible to ask, if you wanna go less bullshit, just killing abstracts + destroying the chain of logic (via a law/logic surpassing ability) would **** him over in most cases. Of course, WoU's main ability is actually to prevent things like that from happening, even thinking about even seeing WoU is enough to activate the ability, but I know for a fact that unless Hirohiko comes out and buffs him up, he can't do **** all to low-godly no matter what Calamity befalls his foe).

Simply put the regeneration that has the highest level that already covers the others
It has something to do with that part of his abilities section being categorized by the "ability" and what it can grant you

For example,

Reactive Evolution, Low Godly with The Miracle, Poison Manipulation, Low mid with The Deathdealing

All for the sake of properly indexing and keeping track of how Yhwach can do certain things.

If we were to do what you suggest then it will all just blend together into one big blob of text and it becomes harder to keep track of how yhwach is able to do things via what ability.

Simply put the regeneration that has the highest level that already covers the others
basically Yhwach got some servants called Sternritters and they got schrift or ability,so like Yhwach got low godly with The Miracle schrift and then got mid high with The Superstar stated in his profile because it's his servant's power.

Yhwach only option is to bfr wou to a dimension outside of time and space or absorbs wou either that or inconclusive

Yhwach only option is to bfr wou to a dimension outside of time and space or absorbs wou either that or inconclusive
BFR won't do much if he just remanifests and he exists in multiple locations at once or wherever calamity is

BFR won't do much if he just remanifests and he exists in multiple locations at once or wherever calamity is
I'm leaning towards incon but I still have questions.

Dangai is a disembodied dimension that floats along the infinite void known as the Garganta. It is separate from any other realms and it is also separated from concepts such as space and time. (Since it is disembodied, the only way you can escape it is cross-dimensional portals and since it is a disembodied featureless black void, it is arguable if the concept of calamity is even a thing in that realm.)

So this isn't just normal BFR and the location isn't just any kind of location.

I'm leaning towards incon but I still have questions.

Dangai is a disembodied dimension that floats along the infinite void known as the Garganta. It is separate from any other realms and it is also separated from concepts such as space and time. (Since it is disembodied, the only way you can escape it is cross-dimensional portals and since it is a disembodied featureless black void, it is arguable if the concept of calamity is even a thing in that realm.)

So this isn't just normal BFR and the location isn't just any kind of location.
Ywach isnt bfr WOU because he is a concept you know??? if he gets BFR he just returns to his normal place

You shouldn't be asking me, definitely not the person to ask, I don't do Bleach, I'm just here for a few minutes before I go back to Elden Hours only. I don't even know how it works, but idk can Yhwach absorb concepts/abstracts or something I guess?
Even if he could would that even kill WoU? (WoU itself doesn't have any way to kill itself so idk if that'd help).
There's also WoU's own weird immortality and we know he can exist in multiple places at once so would the absorption even kill him if that absorption doesn't break the chain of logic? Tbh I don't know.

W̵o̵U̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵o̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵f̵i̵r̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵p̵o̵w̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵N̵L̵F̵.̵

hoping for some neat 9-A matches with him).
Maybe a certain dead man can help with that.

So I asked around the Bleach discussion thread and apparently, I'm the only one that wasn't caught up with the fact that the Almighty is a 4D hax...

It has Low 2-C potency via ED and it was able to affect 4D constructs such as the Bleach universe's space-time. (Through the Soul King's Almighty powers, the original world that existed millions of years before his death was split into three new ones and the cycle of life and death was created. Had Yhwach been victorious in the Quincy Blood War, he would have merged them back together with the same power.)

Does that change anything here?

Last edited:
If it can't effect and get rid of the concept of calamity on a universal scale then no, it does nothing.

If it can't effect and get rid of the concept of calamity on a universal scale then no, it does nothing.
So i looked up the AE profile and it had this,
  • Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
So WoU will get wiped out if the universe is destroyed, Yhwach's Almighty is low 2-C via ED when it disturbs the flow of souls which causes the collapse of realms (Like what he did with SS when he collapsed the Garganta which is a void of infinity).

Since WoU only embodies calamity at a universal scale, this should be enough to do him in.

I change my vote, Yhwach via this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back