• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mustache Man vs Tooru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tooru isn't the problem, Wonder of U is
Yeah but Yhwach has way too many haxes literally have fate manipulation, low godly regeneration(the miracle) and power mimicry and reality-warping and etc so he just out last and beats wonder of u.

Yeah but Yhwach has way too many haxes literally have fate manipulation, low godly regeneration(the miracle) and power mimicry and reality-warping and etc so he just out last and beats wonder of u.
So incon???

Ywach cant affect wonder of u while wonder u cant kill or affect ywach

But if he beats the stand user the stand is gone
Wonder of U doesn't disappear if Tooru dies, and will continue to exist cause it's an embodiment of Calamity, read the profile it's listed in his immortality also abstract existence

Wonder of U doesn't disappear if Tooru dies, and will continue to exist cause it's an embodiment of Calamity, read the profile it's listed in his immortality also abstract existence
continuing to exist means nothing, after the user dies he just leaves like he did when josuke killed tooru and yhwach wins by BFR.

then shouldn't he win since he have L2C AP,he can just neg Wonder of U immortality and Abstract Existence by destroying the whole universe.

damn,I thought I was slick,anyways,after I looked at Gappy's profile I realized Yhwach can just destroy Wonder of U after killing Tooru just like Gappy did.

damn,I thought I was slick,anyways,after I looked at Gappy's profile I realized Yhwach can just destroy Wonder of U after killing Tooru just like Gappy did.
Josuke could only permanently put it down due to the nature of his Go Beyond bubbles that transcend the logic of the world and his calamities and hit it directly with it, without that it would still continue to exist as long as Calamities
since Yhwach has NPI and absorption he could just absorp the stand tho since it's the calamity energy itself(?)
Stand NPI is layered >ghosts(baseline NPI)

I don't give a **** about the match but there seems to be a huge misunderstanding of WoU.

Killing Tooru does literally nothing to WoU, it's not like a normal Stand, if you need a comparison, think of WoU as like Notorious Big, a Stand that will exist forever even after the host's death, it's a natural law of the universe, as long as calamity exists, so does he. He's abstract, Tooru dies? He doesn't care (or well he might care in the sense ya just killed his buddy but ya know what I mean). Killing Tooru does more harm than good, at least with Tooru around WoU has a weakpoint, killing him gets rid of it permanently.

Secondly, Gappy killed WoU using a super special power that surpasses the laws of the world in a joint combination of literally not existing + logic defying powers (making it so it's logic surpassing while also being nothing at all) allowing it to completely ignore and destroy chains of logic, which is also why WoU fled, he knows when not to risk it and he had already won (In that he got the new Rokakaka, he never cared about killing anyone, they were in his way is all), given he got what he wanted and Josuke manifested some broke ass ability that can ignore calamity, he was just like "yeah aight im out". If his opponent can't do anything to him, he won't really need to flee I guess? Not saying that's the case here but WoU doesn't just up and leave, and even if he did, it wouldn't even be self BFR because his ability is automatic and can take effect even while he's long gone. Not to mention WoU didn't even **** off after Tooru died, he just doubled down, he was trying to leave before Tooru died, not after.

Though I ain't debating this match at all I'm just pointing out WoU don't work like you think it does.

I don't give a **** about the match but there seems to be a huge misunderstanding of WoU.

Killing Tooru does literally nothing to WoU, it's not like a normal Stand, if you need a comparison, think of WoU as like Notorious Big, a Stand that will exist forever even after the host's death, it's a natural law of the universe, as long as calamity exists, so does he. He's abstract, Tooru dies? He doesn't care (or well he might care in the sense ya just killed his buddy but ya know what I mean). Killing Tooru does more harm than good, at least with Tooru around WoU has a weakpoint, killing him gets rid of it permanently.

Secondly, Gappy killed WoU using a super special power that surpasses the laws of the world in a joint combination of literally not existing + logic defying powers (making it so it's logic surpassing while also being nothing at all) allowing it to completely ignore and destroy chains of logic, which is also why WoU fled, he knows when not to risk it and he had already won (In that he got the new Rokakaka, he never cared about killing anyone, they were in his way is all), given he got what he wanted and Josuke manifested some broke ass ability that can ignore calamity, he was just like "yeah aight im out". If his opponent can't do anything to him, he won't really need to flee I guess? Not saying that's the case here but WoU doesn't just up and leave, and even if he did, it wouldn't even be self BFR because his ability is automatic and can take effect even while he's long gone. Not to mention WoU didn't even **** off after Tooru died, he just doubled down, he was trying to leave before Tooru died, not after.

Though I ain't debating this match at all I'm just pointing out WoU don't work like you think it does.
Should I read this wall?

I am yet to finish SBR.....

Don't. Avoid spoilers if ya can (Especially as looking back, they start hinting at the concepts of "flow" and the like as early as D4C arc, just read normally).

Can't yhwach just bfr tooru with the visionary?
Probably my final comment here but, for future reference, if any argument leads with "can't he just do ---- to tooru", then it's probably not worth mentioning.
Tooru is a nonfactor in matches, you may as well pretend he doesn't exist as killing him or getting rid of him is honestly beneficial for WoU if anything, and that goes for matches as a whole with him.

**** i feel like i shouldn't even have known this dudes name.

Oh wait huh, actually yeah wtf that IS a pretty massive spoiler, you AREN'T meant to know who WoU is untill quite a few volumes after.
t̵b̵h̵ ̵g̵i̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵t̵l̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵r̵u̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵s̵e̵l̵f̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̵e̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵p̵o̵i̵l̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵a̵g̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵W̵o̵U̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵g̵n̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵T̵o̵o̵r̵u̵ ̵e̵n̵t̵i̵r̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵v̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵w̵i̵s̵t̵ ̵

Probably my final comment here but, for future reference, if any argument leads with "can't he just do ---- to tooru", then it's probably not worth mentioning.
Tooru is a nonfactor in matches, you may as well pretend he doesn't exist as killing him or getting rid of him is honestly beneficial for WoU if anything, and that goes for matches as a whole with him.

Oh wait huh, actually yeah wtf that IS a pretty massive spoiler, you AREN'T meant to know who WoU is untill quite a few volumes after.
t̵b̵h̵ ̵g̵i̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵t̵l̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵r̵u̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵s̵e̵l̵f̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̵e̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵p̵o̵i̵l̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵a̵g̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵W̵o̵U̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵g̵n̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵T̵o̵o̵r̵u̵ ̵e̵n̵t̵i̵r̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵v̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵w̵i̵s̵t̵ ̵
What about bfr wonder of u?

yeah I just realised that Yhwach cant simply one shoot WoU just like Gappy did,my bad.

What about bfr wonder of u?
He can manifest in the vicinity of wherever there's calamity, and he can also exist in multiple locations at once (like he could be in Place A, but also in Place B at the exact same time simultaneously) so idk, I dont know how that BFR works so figure it out with the info I just gave you on if it'd do anything.

You shouldn't be asking me, definitely not the person to ask, I don't do Bleach, I'm just here for a few minutes before I go back to Elden Hours only. I don't even know how it works, but idk can Yhwach absorb concepts/abstracts or something I guess?
Even if he could would that even kill WoU? (WoU itself doesn't have any way to kill itself so idk if that'd help).
There's also WoU's own weird immortality and we know he can exist in multiple places at once so would the absorption even kill him if that absorption doesn't break the chain of logic? Tbh I don't know.

W̵o̵U̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵o̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵f̵i̵r̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵p̵o̵w̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵N̵L̵F̵.̵

WoU should have Multilocation btw

Yeah, I just learned of that ability the other day when talking to Armor, when I wrote up WoU we didn't have that ability at the time so I gave him Duplication for his weird shit, of course now that we have that we gotta swap Duplication with Multilocation, I was gonna make a quick CRT the other day but figured I'd just tack it onto my Baoh CRT+Rewrite which is almost done to save time and hassle (Just need to calc him tossing a boulder and he's good to go, hoping for some neat 9-A matches with him).

You shouldn't be asking me, definitely not the person to ask, I don't do Bleach, I'm just here for a few minutes before I go back to Elden Hours only. I don't even know how it works, but idk can Yhwach absorb concepts/abstracts or something I guess?
Even if he could would that even kill WoU? (WoU itself doesn't have any way to kill itself so idk if that'd help).
There's also WoU's own weird immortality and we know he can exist in multiple places at once so would the absorption even kill him if that absorption doesn't break the chain of logic? Tbh I don't know.

W̵o̵U̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵s̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵o̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵f̵i̵r̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵p̵o̵w̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵N̵L̵F̵.̵

Yeah, I just learned of that ability the other day when talking to Armor, when I wrote up WoU we didn't have that ability at the time so I gave him Duplication for his weird shit, of course now that we have that we gotta swap Duplication with Multilocation, I was gonna make a quick CRT the other day but figured I'd just tack it onto my Baoh CRT+Rewrite which is almost done to save time and hassle (Just need to calc him tossing a boulder and he's good to go, hoping for some neat 9-A matches with him).
would interdimensional range help?or can Yhwach just absorbs calamity energy since it was stated in Tooru's profile that Wonder of U is the calamity energy itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back