• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Must you transcend both space and time to be low 1C ?

Not even 4-D. This is just Unknown.
Hmmm...oh btw i have a question. Why was it accepted that the chaos force is low 1C when there were no statements regarding transcending space and time and only other statements that doesn't hint to such.

Hmmm...oh btw i have a question. Why was it accepted that the chaos force is low 1C when there were no statements regarding transcending space and time and only other statements that doesn't hint to such.
It was refering to higher level of reality which is incomprehensible by lower beings.

It depends on the context. It could be Transcending Time and Space to get 1-A, Just like Singularity in a Black Hole.

if context in general, it should go beyond Space and Time which in fact is 4D (3D Spatial and 1D Temporal) which goes beyond getting 1C or 5D according to In Real life terms.

It depends on the context. It could be Transcending Time and Space to get 1-A, Just like Singularity in a Black Hole.

if context in general, it should go beyond Space and Time which in fact is 4D (3D Spatial and 1D Temporal) which goes beyond getting 1C or 5D according to In Real life terms.
Typo, I mean L1C

Just edit your post instead of double posting.

And singularities aren't even remotely 1-A.

So If a transcendent being is stated to be beyond time and resides in a realm that is hinted to be above earthly reckoning, would it be considered low 1C?
Just being hinted at isn't enough and beyond time is very vague.

Also, just being called transcendent isn't enough for these tiers.

Actually if you could destroy a natural law that governs the space and time would it just be low 2C or low 1C?

Does it need to be conceptually transcended?
Something that exists on a higher order of existence in comparison to space-time is enough for Low 1-C. So, it doesn't need to be transcendent of the concepts of space-time.
But then he views time as an "earthly reckoning" which hints that time is not significant to him in the thunder monastery.
That means essentially nothing on its own. A Type 1 Immortal can consider time an"earthly reckoning".

Something that exists on a higher order of existence in comparison to space-time is enough for Low 1-C. So, it doesn't need to be transcendent of the concepts of space-time.
Low 1C,
to achieve it at least have a 5D extension right? with certain conditions.

So to reach 5D, we have to transcend time and space which is 4D in fact. Am I right?

Low 1C,
to achieve it at least have a 5D extension right? with certain conditions.

So to reach 5D, we have to transcend time and space which is 4D in fact. Am I right?
Dimensionality is one way to achieve it but not the only way. But yeah, transcending space and time in the sense of being on a higher level of existence than a space-time continuum is Low 1-C.

Dimensionality is one way to achieve it but not the only way. But yeah, transcending space and time in the sense of being on a higher level of existence than a space-time continuum is Low 1-C.
One more thing, I've heard that transcending Time and Space if it is said more clearly it could be Outverse.

Is that true?

One more thing, I've heard that transcending Time and Space if it is said more clearly it could be Outverse.

Is that true?
It would take a lot more context, evidence and in most cases, space and time would have to be on a far higher scale than just 4-dimensional but yes, it can potentially prove 1-A.

Back