• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about transcending the concept of space and time

pretty much what they said. there will be a revision soon changing this, but for now it's qualitative gaps

There must be a qualitative transcendence and the character must be able to reach the 7th dimension. I don't think he will give anything to the press alone.
What I meant was qualitative superiority rather than a vague statement that doesn't even have a proper context.

technically it is 1-A, concept is not a physical structure to be categorized by physical property, concept is an idea, the general meaning, transcend the concept meaning transcend the meaning of the word itself

technically it is 1-A, concept is not a physical structure to be categorized by physical property, concept is an idea, the general meaning, transcend the concept meaning transcend the meaning of the word itself
not how that works on here lil bro

Is it 7D to transcend the concept of space-time in a verse that has 6D space?
I think this is a bit of a late answer, but kinda yes.

If there is a temporal dimension in this verse besides 6D space and you transcend it (if not qualitatively), then it's 7D. If qualitative, then 8D.

But the context in which transcendence is used here is also important. If it's used in terms of power, then it grants AP and/or hax, if in terms of existence, then only HDE.

Back